Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! (10338 Views)

I’m From Finland, Ask Me Anything / Ask Me Anything About Studying Or Visiting Mauritius / 2go Registration Sign Up Page Www.2go.im | Www.2go.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
ESenthusiast:

No not all. Neither geographically nor culturally.

Okay thank you
Made any friends here yet?
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by ESenthusiast(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:
[W author=ESenthusiast post=110367599]

Hello there.
How have you been. And your studies ?

I read that your country has offered some assistance to Ukraine in the ongoing conflict. That's very nice of your government..
I hope the war has not had any negative effect on you or your country ?
Pleaae what's the true situation of the war ?
Cheers.

Hello! Doing mostly good and studies are going ok.

Yes we have offered free university education and free public transport for example.

Number one topic right now is NATO which we will probably join by summer. Russia wont like it but i doubt they will take action.

War situation right now looks unclear. Russia is trying to capture the city of Mariupol but nobody knows how long the war will take.
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by ESenthusiast(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
obawinner:
What is your perception about inter racial marriage amongst finnish?

It happens fairly often. Most men marry asians and women africans or arabs. Theres usually an age gap between them the finnish person being older usually. Sadly it seems like fathers of mixed chilren are not very much involved in their childrens lives. Finnish men with asian wives are usually divorced and old so they want someone to take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
ESenthusiast:

Hello! Doing mostly good and studies are going ok.

Yes we have offered free university education and free public transport for example.

Number one topic right now is NATO which we will probably join by summer. Russia wont like it but i doubt they will take action.

War situation right now looks unclear. Russia is trying to capture the city of Mariupol but nobody knows how long the war will take.

Happy to read from you at last. Happy again that you are doing fine.

I've no doubt that Finland and Sweden will join NATO soon - fall out of Russia's brashness and more may likely follow.
Since one has no way of knowing how far Putin has his expansionist gaze, joining NATO seems the most sensible thing to do.

My race, the Yoruba, is seeking to move out of Nigeria. When it happens, i may invite you to out independent anniversary ! Uhn ?
Cheers.
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by freezyprinzy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
ESenthusiast:

Hey!

Depends on the job. An immigrant can get a low paying job like uber driver/food delivery without a university degree pretty easily. But getting a good paying job is rather hard. you have to have a higher education and speak finnish well since most non international businesses here use finnish as a communication language.
Thank you.
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by TheSourcerer: 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Thank you
So it's not really part of the Asian continent right?
quick question , if I pay her every time we have sex , is she playing me ....? Is she really 'in love' with me ..? Or just the money .....

1 Like

Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:46pm On May 05, 2022
TheSourcerer:
quick question , if I pay her every time we have sex , is she playing me ....? Is she really 'in love' with me ..? Or just the money .....

That's prostitution
That's what spoilt everything , a wife or a girlfriend getting money everytime they have sex with you , that is total rubbish and the word for it is manipulation

The real reason why women are encouraged to be with men with the ability to provide is because in the future , when everything happens you need a MAN that has proved himself to be a man , not just a man by his biological structure , you can't be up on your feet like you were when you were younger , unmarried , not pregnant and not a mom

And men are adviced to be with women with the ability to nurture for the sake of building a better family

So a relationship is like a draft of what marriage should look like , if you do too much or do what you're not comfortable with or if you find yourself compromising in the relationship , when you proceed with marriage you'll be expected to continue compromising and that's not going to last

So its not even about dating a rich man , some men were born rich , when they lose it they might not know how to get it again , so it's better to marry a generous man who is competent and has ambition ( keyword : GENEROUS)

Paying for sex is prostitution
But saying she has this issue or something that's causing distress and you want to help even just a little, and it's nothing to do with the sex , that's it , that's your cue
Men naturally love to provide for who they care about , there should be limits or boundaries to it
The giving thing shouldn't even be attached to sex

If in the relationship you were giving money everytime you had sex , that's going to continue even in marriage and you won't keep up with it , that's how you will find out that you're dealing with a business woman wink ( if you know what I mean)

I can't give you a straight answer , if that's your situation , you can use this to decide if it's your money or your love , and I really hate advicing people in love , dey no dey hear word
I know it's junked up but I hope it helps smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by fattprince(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2022
ESenthusiast:

Saunas are not about the weather it’s just a bathing thing. Our weather is horrible though and we only have 4 months of warm weather (late may-august).

Saunas are deeply rooted in finnish culture so we just undestand that its not ok to act weird in the saunas. Still there has been a few sexual harrasment incidents in public saunas. And yes we sit fully naked in saunas.
Since you guys would be sitting butt naked in the saunas I'm sure blacks wouldn't be allowed to use it with natives,or are they?
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by TheSourcerer: 6:41am On May 06, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

That's prostitution
That's what spoilt everything , a wife or a girlfriend getting money everytime they have sex with you , that is total rubbish and the word for it is manipulation

The real reason why women are encouraged to be with men with the ability to provide is because in the future , when everything happens you need a MAN that has proved himself to be a man , not just a man by his biological structure , you can't be up on your feet like you were when you were younger , unmarried , not pregnant and not a mom

And men are adviced to be with women with the ability to nurture for the sake of building a better family

So a relationship is like a draft of what marriage should look like , if you do too much or do what you're not comfortable with or if you find yourself compromising in the relationship , when you proceed with marriage you'll be expected to continue compromising and that's not going to last

So its not even about dating a rich man , some men were born rich , when they lose it they might not know how to get it again , so it's better to marry a generous man who is competent and has ambition ( keyword : GENEROUS)

But saying she has this issue or something that's causing distress and you want to help even just a little, and it's nothing to do with the sex , that's it , that's your cue
Men naturally love to provide for who they care about , there should be limits or boundaries to it

If in the relationship you were giving money everytime you had sex , that's going to continue even in marriage and you won't keep up with it , that's how you will find out that you're dealing with a business woman wink ( if you know what I mean)

I can't give you a straight answer , if that's your situation , you can use this to decide if it's your money or your love , and I really hate advicing people in love , dey no dey hear word

its well articulated thank you ....... We were to go to justrite on Saturday ...... Met Monday , dated Tuesday .... Had sex Wednesday , made Transfer i belived was for transport , but after I felt she thought it was not enough I rounded it to 10 ,, she is not wide eyed or into fancy things , but the the paying bit and claiming she loves me (been there so idk) making posts and all ....... Oh and she told me she's married but no kids , it's very immature to unable to make decisions like this I guess , but I'm dazed ...... Really am.

1 Like

Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by TheSourcerer: 6:58am On May 06, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

That's prostitution

I got this just this morning smfh

1 Like

Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by TheSourcerer: 7:01am On May 06, 2022
I'm confused dannyyyy because its too early , is she naive or just bad at been manipulative
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 06, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:18am On May 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm confused dannyyyy because its too early , is she naive or just bad at been manipulative

cheesy
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS BUT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE COMFORTING LIES (LIKE MOST MEN) INSTEAD OF EMBRACING THE UNPLEASANT TRUTH.
YOU'RE MY BROTHER AND I WON'T DECEIVE YOU. IF YOU WANT TRUE HAPPINESS IN YOUR BUSINESS, RELATIONSHIP, AND WHOLE LIFE ENDEAVOURS, YOU MUST MAKE PEACE WITH THAT "RED" THING. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by TheSourcerer: 10:20am On May 06, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

cheesy
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS BUT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE COMFORTING LIES (LIKE MOST MEN) INSTEAD OF EMBRACING THE UNPLEASANT TRUTH.
YOU'RE MY BROTHER AND I WON'T DECEIVE YOU. IF YOU WANT TRUE HAPPINESS IN YOUR BUSINESS, RELATIONSHIP, AND WHOLE LIFE ENDEAVOURS, YOU MUST MAKE PEACE WITH THAT "RED" THING. wink
I'll text you on one of your dead threads , I'm literally at my lowest low
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by TheSourcerer: 10:24am On May 06, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Nay. She isn't naive nor bad at been manipulative, rather, she realised it's easy to get you do her bid, so there isn't any reason to manipulate her ways with you.

Manipulation is only employed when it's proving hard, going direct.
not proving big , in Abeokuta , it is very know pops is the AIG , she says she's not from here ...... Dosnt know my family ...... I don't want you to think if you're not red pill you're a simp...... I don't tag these things ...... I just thought she's outside this geo zone ....... Good for me right...? ... But wow ..... Its just 3 days.....a week.....CAPSLOCKED
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by CAPSLOCKED: 10:31am On May 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'll text you on one of your dead threads , I'm literally at my lowest low

1. I HAVE NO THREADS, LIVE OR DEAD.
2. I'M GRINNING FROM EAST TO WEST BECAUSE WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE. ALWAYS REACH OUT SIR. wink
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:36am On May 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
its well articulated thank you ....... We were to go to justrite on Saturday ...... Met Monday , dated Tuesday .... Had sex Wednesday , made Transfer i belived was for transport , but after I felt she thought it was not enough I rounded it to 10 ,, she is not wide eyed or into fancy things , but the the paying bit and claiming she loves me (been there so idk) making posts and all ....... Oh and she told me she's married but no kids , it's very immature to unable to make decisions like this I guess , but I'm dazed ...... Really am.

I'm sorry , I stopped reading when you said "she's married" lipsrsealed
Anyways you're welcome
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:42am On May 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:

TheSourcerer I can't really say , I'm sorry
I don't really understand girls that do that

Okay my friend said she's just bad at being manipulative , but she's definitely trying to manipulate you , why didn't she get for herself if she wanted it so badly ? Just a week ?
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by TheSourcerer: 4:54pm On May 06, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

TheSourcerer I can't really say , I'm sorry
I don't really understand girls that do that

Okay my friend said she's just bad at being manipulative , but she's definitely trying to manipulate you , why didn't she get for herself if she wanted it so badly ? Just a week ?
less than a week..
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by TheSourcerer: 6:19pm On May 06, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I'm sorry , I stopped reading when you said "she's married" lipsrsealed
Anyways you're welcome
Seperated ..
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=ESenthusiast post=112236902]

Hello friend
How are you doing ?
I read the news to the effect that Finland is about to become a member of NATO courtesy of the wish of majority of Finnish people, leaders and the parliament.
Congratulations in advance !
This may likely further damping the enthusiasm of Putin for the costly invasion of Ukraine especially given the fact that Sweden may follow suit.
Cheers.
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by Jbanky: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hi, do Finland has seaport. What are the major occupations of black peoples in Finland. What is the minimum wage.
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by Loving1: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
ESenthusiast:
Hi everybody! Finn here whos been lurking nairaland for a while and finds nigerian culture interesting. Thought it would be cool to see what you guys would like to know about Finland!
Please do you have an idea of the Nursing exam offered by Centria University of Applied Science? Any material I can go through?
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2022
ESenthusiast:
Hi everybody! Finn here whos been lurking nairaland for a while and finds nigerian culture interesting. Thought it would be cool to see what you guys would like to know about Finland!

Hello friend. It's been a while. How has it been with you, the war in Ukraine and Finland's bid for NATO membership ?

Do you know much about crypto ?
Re: Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! by SketcHaven(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello Esenthusiast,

Your engagement here has been so interesting and you have been so realistic and straight forward, it's nice hearing from you.

Please my question is that, what is the present job market in Finland and can someone earn to pay up tuition fee as well as have good living?

Also how can you rate mustiala or hameleena since I got admission to hame UAS.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy New Year Nairalanders! / Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Was Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Ms Stephanie Adaralegbe / Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.