Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post (22644 Views)

INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her / Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job / EFCC Chair: Buhari To Re-present Magu To Senate For Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by Gkemz: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2021
APC is hell-bent on using this APC drunkard to rig election. Only under a tyrant, a card carrying politician is appointed to occupy a key position in INEC

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by ZIAZI(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2021
My own is that the said Lauretta Onochie sef no get integrity. In saner climes, when there are too many fingers pointing at you, all you need do is to give way! To be INEC COMMISSIONER na do or die?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by OKOATA(m): 5:58am On Jul 14, 2021
This terrorist bastard doesn't know his game is up. I just hate this Buhari with passion, evil demon of a president, always looking for trouble here and there. Ogun kee you Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by princemillla(m): 5:58am On Jul 14, 2021
BaddieKay:
she must be strategically planted to effect electoral Fraud

U let out my curiosity! I was so worried why Apc so carry this woman matter for head as if she be god
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by BaddieKay(f): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2021
princemillla:

U let out my curiosity! I was so worried why Apc so carry this woman matter for head as if she be god

Apc is a shameless party of carrier criminals who don't really care about anybody but their wants and needs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by Abujason: 6:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I always pity you guys wallahi ...

While the Ohaneze legal team of charge & bail lawyers are busy meeting with AGF - Malami to give a terrorist killing his fellow Igbos & bringing disaster to Igboland a fair trial, the other Ohaneze team of failed politicians led by Senator Iberibe was in the Senate ensuring that their own daughter Lauretta Onochie was refused confirmation as INEC commissioner.
Ohaneze politicians & citizens are spoiling for war over Igbo presidency come 2023 while at the same time openly or secretly supporting secession.

Their misguided youths here onli e are busy claiming victimhood & insulting, abusing & threatening everyone that as much as open his or her mouth against their delusional fight for freedom from the mental slavery they wilfully locked themselves into.

How shamfully tragic that a people so enterprising, resourceful, intelligent & the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria are wilfully setting themselves up for utter self destruction just because their umbrella party that for 16 years nearly stole Nigeria out of the world map lost power in 2015!
Odiegwu indeed!!

Useless set of criminals

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Jul 14, 2021
So buhari presents her again and thinks the senate will approve.. Mchew.
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 14, 2021
I told a brother that as someone who has never been democratic,Buhari the bigot will keep pushing...Illiterates with power find it difficult to compromise for the good of all.His pride as Mr fake integrity will not let him withdraw because he thinks he is infallible.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by onuman: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/buhari-set-to-represent-onochie-pdp-senator-differ-over-rejection/

Nigeria’s’ electoral process is a charade due to the lopsided political structure of Nigeria. So the Onochie matter means little.
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by oyeb15: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2021
We have no president. FG should borrow wisdom from OBJ cos as I can figure it out ,the handler of this administration is below 40years old.

The errors are too glaring, though Nigerians think it's intentional.
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by onuman: 6:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Baawahala:
I told a brother that as someone who has never been democratic,Buhari the bigot will keep pushing...Illiterates with power find it difficult to compromise for the good of all.His pride as Mr fake integrity will not let him withdraw because he thinks he is infallible.

Buhari sees himself as the Othman Danfodio of Arewa in the 21st Century. He thinks he is invincible. All his election plans for 2023 is for INEC to rig the presidential election for victory for a candidate of Buhari’s choice to propagate Buhari’s process of Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by illicit(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2021
He must be insensitive and probably has hearing problems
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by chloride6: 6:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Wahala dey ooh..
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by shedy03(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2021
I won't be surprised, the man is shameless.
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by clothingonline(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2021
It’s a presidential appointment

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by Nuelito: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by dmbb: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2021
That will be very good
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by dmbb: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2021
That will be very good, she is a Nigeria like any one of us
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by HellAnus: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103687418:
Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots.

This is what the brainwashed swines are hoping to happen.

Awon werey 100% cheesy wink

We Rise!

Always yapping trash. U better go and apply for N-power or do something reasonable with ur life.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by Maxymilliano(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2021
It will be a great disservice to the country if Buhari should contemplate her renomination.

Rejecting Lauretta is a service to humanity and mankind

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by Rayse13: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2021
jojo1415:
I weep for this country cry

Pls I need a minute favor from u

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel , it based on entertainment

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFFXGMUebm0AzkMxI9EyfCg
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by BbqTormentor: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103687418:
Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots.

This is what the brainwashed swines are hoping to happen.

Awon werey 100% cheesy wink

We Rise!
why did your useless darling daddy present her in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by Rayse13: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2021
Gkemz:
APC is hell-bent on using this APC drunkard to rig election. Only under a tyrant, a card carrying politician is appointed to occupy a key position in INEC

Pls Guys , I need a minute favor from u

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel , it based on entertainment

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFFXGMUebm0AzkMxI9EyfCg
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by LionTiger(m): 6:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Sign of incompetence
Hell bent on carrying out evil assignment.
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by jaxxy(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Makes no sense. She is an obvious credibility issue to INEC.
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by SundayIgboh: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Copy that
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by owobokiri(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Lol
I suspected this..
Buhari has no single respect for any Nigerian or Nigerias institutions..
He always must have his way because he has some diabolical plans ahead and understands he can't achieve those violent plans by pretending to be nice.
Don't be surprised to see southern senators finally falling into line to support Lauretta..., which to me is a good thing.
Things like this needs to be happening to let the world know that this is no more a democracy but a full blown Fulani gerentocracy...
Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by StreetFight: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2021
InaNla:
The terrorist should go ahead.

You mean the dangerous breathing mannequin living inside the Rock who is also a shameless terrorist?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Can anything good come Out from the PRESIDENCY?
If they present her again, no wahala. nothing bothers me again in this country. I have seen 100, so 99 will never move me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidents & ADC Supporters Hold Joint Rally For Peter Obi In Cross Rivers / Ex-Kano Deputy Governor, Other Top Kwankwaso Loyalists Rejoin APC / Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.