Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP (21392 Views)

Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government / How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? / Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by seyz91(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2021
Dey deceive una sef undecided
nrexzy:
Correct.... Make i call my importer
Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by TIJAY01: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Plz but I thought cars with tinted glass before the announcement of the banned are exempted or are they saying all cars with already tinted glass before the ban should remove them, plz I need clarification
Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by Jamal64: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Do you have a tint permit? Cos mine is also factory tinted and now that it has been suspended, I can’t get a permit for it .

mikkyjay:
Just yesterday, I was harassed by some useless police women because of this tinted permit, they delayed me for over 30 minutes and wanted to extort money from me, even though my vehicle has only factory fitted tinted glass.
I didn't even know that the IG himself already suspended it since June, and my vehicle is even exempted.
Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by jojothunder: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
TIJAY01:
Plz but I thought cars with tinted glass before the announcement of the banned are exempted or are they saying all cars with already tinted glass before the ban should remove them, plz I need clarification
If you have tinted permit with doctor's report you are good to go, you don't need to remove them.
Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by lomprico(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na today?

if you buy car with factory fitted tinted glass, go and get your permit or else police go use u chop.
Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by adetem(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
It seeing like this IGP don't have anything to offer than issue of tinted glass. Did bandits use tinted glass car? Most people using tinted glass cars are politicians and people using it illegally are some police, some military personnel and other security agencies.
Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by Jamal64: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Them done stop am na, Wetin man go do?
lomprico:
Na today?

if you buy car with factory fitted tinted glass, go and get your permit or else police go use u chop.

1 Like

Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by mikkyjay(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jamal64:
Do you have a tint permit? Cos mine is also factory tinted and now that it has been suspended, I can’t get a permit for it .

I don't have it that's why I was delayed by those police women
Re: Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP by AlphaTaikun: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Wheeler Truck Destroys A 4Runner In A Collision / Driver Charged Over Driving Car With a Set of Pliers!! / Meet The Bentley Dominator,The Ancestor Of Bentayga And Rolls-Royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.