Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

+18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] (6278 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / +18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
3gpvids:
This op and fcck self wetin happen na

I get your attention with sex, but educate you with something that'll change your life. It's a win win.

Most of you, Nigerian youths, don't pay attention to learning except it's sugarcoated with sex, dru.gs, or money.

So, I use what you love to get your attention and educate you.

5 Likes

Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2021
Interesting
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by phenzy(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2021
wumi2017:
Interesting

You re always on every ilegend thread lol
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
phenzy:

You re always on every ilegend thread lol

She's my friend and a good one at that.
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by megastar92: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Modified: Picture no longer available in your country.

Bruv, you once talked about creating a thread about "withdrawing money from paypal using Getbarter". Please when are you gonna create the thread
Re: +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
megastar92:

Bruv, you once talked about creating a thread about "withdrawing money from paypal using Getbarter". Please when are you gonna create the thread

Lost interest. Google or YouTube won't disappoint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State / Live Hookup Program Strictly For Adults Of 28 Years And Above. / Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.