Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder (54074 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
I knew it
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by PHZADDY1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Very soon na 7 things you don't know about Usifo Ataga

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Adakintroy: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
All this rubbish dance around na because she be fine girl and all the commissioners with big Belle go done share her round. That's why them de Grant her interview like celeb.

Cus if na man he for be like say them hide kpoff kpoff for him mouth and him forhead for be like person weh make contact with aliens.

The truth for done come out. Screaming or singing it. Anyway he for don come out.

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by khadaffi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think it's time for the national assembly to enact a law prohibiting married men from having girlfriends. Any married man caught with a girlfriend should be sentenced to life in prison so as to serve as a deterrence to others. sad

Oga neither married men nor single guys should have girlfriends. If you want to marry, marry. No indecent relationship.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by AuroraB(f): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Means she was aided like Usifo's cousin said. How could she alone have his wrists bound to the extent it cut his skin embarassed
God abeg, punish this girl biggerly lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Conellman: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bahamas95:
Abeg which season this movie dey now
. Na 3 ma broda���� dm me for dey season for triller

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Kobicove(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Chidinma case is a tale of a 'young runs girl' who plays a protagonist in the web of high level conspiracy of murder.

She definitely don't know the much consequences of her act when she accepted the role.
Again lack of parental upbringing contributed immensely to her thoughtless act.

A child this destined to go bad will go bad.

There are some who live with both parents yet the are equally bad! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Benzemma(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-more-suspects-arrested-in-supertv-boss-atagas-murder-police/

Am not even convinced that a 21 yrs old girl can easily stab and kill a 50yrs old man like a chicken alone! Is the man suffering from paralysis?
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
matter dey o
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by AuroraB(f): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think it's time for the national assembly to enact a law prohibiting married men from having girlfriends. Any married man caught with a girlfriend should be sentenced to life in prison so as to serve as a deterrence to others. sad
You won't call for same consequence rapists and paedophiles abi undecided
Go and rewrite Quran first

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by lkillbrokehoes: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good job
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Sluacoast(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
badboyTee:
damn niggar
isoryt wink incase chidinma comes out pls lemme know I must not masturbate with her pic in vain cheesy
Slawomirr has taken you all with his slogan
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Malawian(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
A suspect can recant, what the police should get is one thing called EVIDENCE. Like Utaga's family has said, Utaga was tied and bound so tight that it was humanly impossible for Chidinma to have done that herself. Whoever bound him that tight probably killed him as well. Chidinma has only generated "reasonable doubt" for herself being the killer. And by arresting more suspects, the police has already helped prove that Chidinma is innocent. Picture this, someone other than Chidinma bound the man, then gave Chidinma knife to stab him right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
We are approaching the season finale... I hope she hangs for the crime.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Sluacoast(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Antoeni:
More suspects be arrested while chidimma getting more fresher and she has turned celebrity
She will soon be having a juicy endorsements
This won't go well for her. The likes of naira Marley came to limelight though their arrest over fraud. Her own case is much severe to become a stardom someday. But who knows.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Runz girls are better assassins. Let's be hopeful she would mention names.

Naked weapons hardly miss targets cool
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by TA4TA4: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdeT-7ckcyA

Members of 3 Squadron MOPOL are demanding they be given their logistics/inconvenience allowance before they embark to their posting in maiduguri.

They claim that over 2000 of them have been sent to maiduguri to die because they have not been given any weapons.

In their speaker, Sargent Evans Okechukwu's words, "We are dying in silence, IG wants to sacrifice 2000 Mopol officers to go and die".

Okechukwu wondes if it it with brooms or their joysticks they would use to battle the insurgents in maiduguri.

Sargent Okechukwu further called the police a bad organisation; recalling how fellow police officers started having sexual relationships with late police officers who died during their officer training.

Finally, the Sargent says all the leaders of the armed forces will suffer shameful deaths.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by observer24(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cokahot:
How many persons entered the apartment. They need to torture the security guard first.

Sounding like a typical, frustrated and clueless Nigerian police man. If they torture a relative just because he worked in an establishment where someone was murdered, how'd you feel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by fortune1968: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
badboyTee:
damn niggar
isoryt wink incase chidinma comes out pls lemme know I must not masturbate with her pic in vain cheesy
I pity una .
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by delzbaba(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin We are watching this movie grin grin I just pity the poor man that died shamelessly undecided
shamefully.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by olaniyilukman(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin We are watching this movie grin grin I just pity the poor man that died shamelessly undecided
The Man is not poor,he is Rich man that died of Pussy... Message to all cheaters
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Drizzy5001(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
This story get k-leg sha.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by OlawaleBammie: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:

Miss Bola, i have a request to make!!!
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
She will surely be given a lesser sentence, I can see it coming cool. RIP Mr. Ataga.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by realstars: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
I No Talk Am Say More Are Yet To Come?
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:

Dead men don't care about shame....... grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:
To him it is not shameless. To some guys and sugar daddies that will never learn their lesson over there they prefer to die same manner he died. That is why if you tell them this pathetic story. Their conclusion will always be something must kill a man sad
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Franking: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
It's not about having her confession on tape, u must also prove everything otherwise she can refute them.

And are they still parading people in the name of suspects?
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by orohbiro(f): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sugar daddyies in the senate and house of rep fighting hard for her release you see this country just get money or just fine carry gun kill person afar police feel arrest u in time u are a free man
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Obviously there are more people involved. A silly gal like Chidinma can’t carry out a grand plan like this.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Temptee101(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:

You don't pity a dead man.

Once you are dead, you are dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Man Paraded And Released After He Slept With Over 10 Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.