Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder (54082 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by EKONGKING: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think it's time for the national assembly to enact a law prohibiting married men from having girlfriends. Any married man caught with a girlfriend should be sentenced to life in prison so as to serve as a deterrence to others. sad

Even though ,iam a almajiri . No man should marry more than 1 wife and if he does he should be sentenced to death.

Its Haram in islam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by chrisxxx(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I think it's time for the national assembly to enact a law prohibiting married men from having girlfriends. Any married man caught with a girlfriend should be sentenced to life in prison so as to serve as a deterrence to others. sad
Your community will only have bachelors as all the married men would be behind bar.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Bola146(f): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Miss Bola, i have a request to make!!!

Ask
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Abujason: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Now will get the clearer picture and the truth shall be known.

Buhari a good man with evil Intensions

More like Evil man with evil intentions. Nothing good about him, please!
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by pocohantas(f): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
jaxxy:
Obviously there are more people involved. A silly gal like Chidinma can’t carry out a grand plan like this.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by kingthreat(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
This case is getting too much media attention. Police should do their job simple. If that Chidinma escapes justice in Nigeria, someone better fund her codedly to another country. Killing a billionaire is a big deal. He has grown children and big friends.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
How old are you?
Who gave you a smartphone to type?
Do you know the Topic of discussion?

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
The plot thickens...
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Nigerian police force is the most unprofessional and useless force in the world. Sighs

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
kingthreat:
This case is getting too much media attention. Police should do their job simple. If that Chidinma escapes justice in Nigeria, someone better fund her codedly to another country. Killing a billionaire is a big deal. He has grown children and big friends.
Killing another human being is a big deal, billionaire or not.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Nickymezor(f): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmmm, was expecting to see some names

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by BJanta: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=ijustdey post=103701237]

https://punchng.com/breaking-more-suspects-arrested-in-supertv-boss-atagas-murder-police/[/quot

Her lawyer is just a fool, he's using a very wrong approach.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
The interrogation should be extended to his household too
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by edoairways: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
GOTVee:
Take these drugs;
1. Acetaminophen
2. Lexotan
3. Multivitamins

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by michael1508: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ss
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Munzy14(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin
My instinct never fail me....

The person who killed this guy will surface......

E no go pass;

1. Business competitor

2. The wife.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Polynek(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Right from d day Dix happened I know Dix girl Alone can't kill Dix man
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Munzy14(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
The interrogation should be extended to his household too
His wife precisely...

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Harmattan123(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin We are watching this movie grin grin I just pity the poor man that died shamelessly undecided
I don't pity the fool (man) May devil kill him again and again.... Shameful man died shamefully
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by michael1508: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
olaniyilukman:
The Man is not poor,he is Rich man that died of Pussy... Message to all cheaters
Swears that you not having sex with anyone,only then you have the right to castigate him,your legally married wife or husband can be an assassin you know

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha

True, I’m yet to see a motive, traits, personality disorder or intelligence to do any of these things by herself.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by meobizy(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
I don’t believe any of this hogwash. She said they were roofied up. Any human on roofies would move in a discomforted manner if stabbed, shot or done any other harmful action. Say she woke up before him then stabbed him. Don’t forget men are prone to taking higher doses of drugs and alcohol than women. She stabs him on the neck, the guy changes position on the bed but since drugged, the strike doesn’t register to him as life threatening. It will take about forty minutes to an hour for him to bleed to death. Since no loud noises were involved, the neighbours suspect nothing for three full days. The man story don end and she goes on the run. Story don end.

The Nigerian police is only milking the case like they did with Evans and Maryam Sanda. Na PR purposes them dey carry out. Last last, those individuals will go back home due to lack of evidence. Chidinma will face the music once again.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by airoport: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Munzy14:

His wife precisely...
And Izu, Chindinma's relation.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Valvehouse(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nice one from the police ..

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by MartinsD12(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-more-suspects-arrested-in-supertv-boss-atagas-murder-police/
I said earlier here that the idiotic wicked girl cannot murder that man alone, there should be others partners in crime that helped her perfect her evil act of killing the man
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Goodman777: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
IPO: CHIDINMA, sign ur confessional statement
Suspect: my lawyer said I should not sign it
IPO: u must be joking, are u not the author of the statement?
Suspect no!
IPO: OK, who killed Ataga?
Suspect: (only me no fit carry this matter) sir, three yahoo bois dey involve. How do u think I can kill that man alone?!

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Make we dey watch
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by Taylordedon(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Chidimma did not kill the TV boss, that girl is innocent
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by udemzyudex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Police wey mumu.
Re: Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder by udemzyudex(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nbotee:
So it's possible the confessions she made was coerced... Becos she first insisted she had no help and narrated how she killed him and den all of a sudden she made a U-turn and now more suspects arrested.. Nigerian Police are jus always embarassing themselves. Why parade her before the media and allow her make confessions wen they were yet to finish investigations

That's why I said them be mumu, the girls lawyer is smart I must say, she might get a low jail term.

What do I even know, let's watch and see as things unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.