Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) (66475 Views)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / 5 Unique Body Features You May Not Have / Man Suffering From Decompression Sickness Develops A Very Strange Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Is this normal?

See dis one
Na by force to be superhero? grin

12 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
omale88:
I was backing a traffic when a 504 peugeot lost control and climbed over my left ankle Knocking me to the ground,I sustain a dislocation at the ankle but no single bone was broken,it happened when I was 16, usually I lift weights twice my weight and required strength limit.

So what do you want to hear now? That you're a superhero??

Go to Sambisa first then we will know.

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by purples25(f): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
@ dalil8 and Harrykn, wish I could see your eyes. Would be interesting.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
informatus

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Elf ears are made of Silicon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by macrodata(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Mr Lienus show us picture
Here you have it Mr Thomuss!

1 Like

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021

cool cool cool

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
I pity you for this sacrilege.
Danzakidakura:
Allahu Akbar kee you dia.

5 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by theTranslator: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Is this normal?
not at all shocked
That's crazy
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
macrodata:
contact Guinness books of record bro. It's abnormal

6 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is really massive.

Nice one.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by PAWG(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
THREAD OF THE YEAR kiss shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
shocked
The aging fast syndrome is very heart breaking as a lot of the sufferers don't get to live long despite their young age.

10 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by UltimateSpice: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
The write up is very educative. Nature is amazing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Allahu Akbar kee you dia.
Don't be stupîd nau
What's your problem?
Do you expect everyone to be shouting hallelujah?
The kind of brain in some people's head sef...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
WriterNig:
1. A Rare Disorder Causes Accelerated Aging:

2. Some People Are Born With Two Different Colored Eyes Because Of A Rare Condition:

3. One In 200 People Have An Extra Rib:

4. Vitiligo Makes Him Unique:

5. Thumbs Down:

6. Two Of His Knuckles Aren't In-Line With The Rest:

7. Some People's Hearts Are On The Right Side:

8. This Mutation Creates Very Strong Children:

9. Have You Ever Heard Of "Elf Ears"?:

10. Only 2 Percent Of The World Has Red Hair:

11. Ocular Albinism Is Only Found In 1 Out Of 50,000 People:

12. There Are People Who Have Unbreakable Bones:

13. Having A Single Crease Through The Palm Is Hereditary:

14. A Few People Have Excess Hair Growth:

15. Marfan Syndrome Makes Your Ligaments Stretch Out:

16. There Is Mutation That Causes People Not To Have A Pinky Finger:

17. There Are People With Only One Functioning Pupil:

18. Only 8 Percent Of People Have Blue Eyes:

19. Sneezing Because Of Sunlight Is A Thing, Although Not Common:

20. There Are People Who Can't Contract HIV:

21. Only 40 People Have What People Call "Golden Blood":

22. Split Colored Iris:

23. Waardenburg Syndrome, Which Makes One Deaf On One Ear, White Hair And Different Colors Of Eyes:

24: Ulnar Dimelia Or Mirror Hand Syndrome:

25. The DEC2 Gene Allows People To Sleep Less And Work More:

Credit: The Fun Post || Go Social

pap brain syndrome......it is very rare......the only human with such brain is PRESIDENT BUHARI.........no wonder he is clueless

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
I have the 20th abnormality; I can't contact HIV.

#TestedAndTrusted

4 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Naybahood(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
I no get any of this things except say my nose dey soft like madt .

As in it’s jelly like .
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2021

Some weeks ago, a group of Science Professors from Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge and John Hopkins Universities carried out a groundbreaking research on my body and discovered that I am resistant to HIV because of an incredibly rare genetic mutation called CCR5 delta 32.

Chineke thanksir!

3 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by pezeji(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Seeing some of these rare conditions one just needs to thank God for being this very able o cool

6 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
G
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
2. Some People Are Born With Two Different Colored Eyes Because Of A Rare Condition:

You have probably never thought twice before filling out your eye color on an official form, but this simple question is a little more complicated for people with heterochromia. There are three types of this condition: complete, central, and partial.

Two persons with this sort of condition come to mind here.

1. Russ- the American rapper.

2. One of the characters from the Nickelodeon show 'Bella And The Bulldogs'. That one, I personally noticed by myself.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
AmuRubber:

#TestedAndTrusted

Come Blackgate
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
1 out of 52,100 people don't have finger print

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
macrodata:

Hattori Hanzo!! shocked shocked
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Is this normal?
good lawd, u could make money with this
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
all the girls i Bleep squirt, is that normal?
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Polynek(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:
I can shake my both ears kiss
Roll my tongue
Draw with both of my hands(though my left is not as perfect as the right)
Woow I love dix,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.