Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) (66518 Views)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / 5 Unique Body Features You May Not Have / Man Suffering From Decompression Sickness Develops A Very Strange Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by IbnBattuta1960: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2021
ceaser:

The blue-eyed is a thing in Nigeria, southern Nigeria and OSUN state to be precise. One woman and her three daughters all have that blue mesmerising eyes.
Nice smiley
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Is this normal?

Perfectly normal , I can also bend my thumb at that angle
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Thanks man.

Quite insightful.

You welcome.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2021
1stbest:

Who are Elves and where did human came from ?

Good questions.
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
WriterNig:
1. A Rare Disorder Causes Accelerated Aging:

2. Some People Are Born With Two Different Colored Eyes Because Of A Rare Condition:

3. One In 200 People Have An Extra Rib:

4. Vitiligo Makes Him Unique:

5. Thumbs Down:

6. Two Of His Knuckles Aren't In-Line With The Rest:

7. Some People's Hearts Are On The Right Side:

8. This Mutation Creates Very Strong Children:

9. Have You Ever Heard Of "Elf Ears"?:

10. Only 2 Percent Of The World Has Red Hair:

11. Ocular Albinism Is Only Found In 1 Out Of 50,000 People:

12. There Are People Who Have Unbreakable Bones:

13. Having A Single Crease Through The Palm Is Hereditary:

14. A Few People Have Excess Hair Growth:

15. Marfan Syndrome Makes Your Ligaments Stretch Out:

16. There Is Mutation That Causes People Not To Have A Pinky Finger:

17. There Are People With Only One Functioning Pupil:

18. Only 8 Percent Of People Have Blue Eyes:

19. Sneezing Because Of Sunlight Is A Thing, Although Not Common:

20. There Are People Who Can't Contract HIV:

21. Only 40 People Have What People Call "Golden Blood":

Very interesting

22. Split Colored Iris:

23. Waardenburg Syndrome, Which Makes One Deaf On One Ear, White Hair And Different Colors Of Eyes:

24: Ulnar Dimelia Or Mirror Hand Syndrome:

25. The DEC2 Gene Allows People To Sleep Less And Work More:

Credit: The Fun Post || Go Social
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bayoursphere:
I'm a Super Recognizer. A very rare ability that occurs only in a few people which allows them to remember faces they have seen before, over a long period of time notwithstanding, even without having any significant interaction with them.

Me, too. I still remember faces I saw when I was 3 years old and younger and just once.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

No, but not like Jane in X-Men oooo...it's just light lifting and I if I concentrate well enough I can pop fire on paper suddenly without matches.

Joking, surely?
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
WriterNig:
1. A Rare Disorder Causes Accelerated Aging:

2. Some People Are Born With Two Different Colored Eyes Because Of A Rare Condition:

3. One In 200 People Have An Extra Rib:

4. Vitiligo Makes Him Unique:

5. Thumbs Down:

6. Two Of His Knuckles Aren't In-Line With The Rest:

7. Some People's Hearts Are On The Right Side:

8. This Mutation Creates Very Strong Children:

9. Have You Ever Heard Of "Elf Ears"?:

10. Only 2 Percent Of The World Has Red Hair:

11. Ocular Albinism Is Only Found In 1 Out Of 50,000 People:

12. There Are People Who Have Unbreakable Bones:

13. Having A Single Crease Through The Palm Is Hereditary:

14. A Few People Have Excess Hair Growth:

15. Marfan Syndrome Makes Your Ligaments Stretch Out:

16. There Is Mutation That Causes People Not To Have A Pinky Finger:

17. There Are People With Only One Functioning Pupil:

18. Only 8 Percent Of People Have Blue Eyes:

19. Sneezing Because Of Sunlight Is A Thing, Although Not Common:

20. There Are People Who Can't Contract HIV:

21. Only 40 People Have What People Call "Golden Blood":

22. Split Colored Iris:

23. Waardenburg Syndrome, Which Makes One Deaf On One Ear, White Hair And Different Colors Of Eyes:

24: Ulnar Dimelia Or Mirror Hand Syndrome:

25. The DEC2 Gene Allows People To Sleep Less And Work More:

Credit: The Fun Post || Go Social
Re: 25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) by olenyi: 5:49pm On May 13, 2022
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.