Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers (23652 Views)

FG Eyes $3.6bn In Historic Talent Outsourcing Initiative With Lab Four / Mr Macaroni Threatened For Not Supporting A Presidential Candidate / IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
fredoooooo:
Aunty NGO , you sef dey among the people wey chop our money with PDP , you no fit bobo us with sugar coated words..
You're a brilliant thief though . And you work for the west not for Nigeria or Africans .

That means even ur president is working for the west and u are indirectly working for the west also. Very funny and baseless claims.

In business don’t u negotiate?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by madridsta007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
hisgrace090:
Your type is mostly needed in todays nigeria.

They wouldnt kidnap her mother.
This time around, they will use ungun known men to kill her mother.

She should stay where she is, please. Nigeria hates and kills good people.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by madridsta007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
meobizy:
Without names, this report means nothing. This is no different from Wike’s speeches of “they are after my government. They give me sleepless nights” and no single person is fingered in the claims. She should go and sleep. This is a waste of a publication.

You should save this post for the police.

They are the ones to INVESTIGATE claims like this. This is how things work, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by alekzandr05(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
STORY FOR THE gods.

Tell that to gullible Nigerians and your co clueless past & present leaders.
Nonsense woman that postulated and planned that for Naira to balance in her own stupid economical assertion it has to exchange @1k naira to one dollar($1) ...imagine.
Very wicked & insensitive creature. [color=#006600][/color]
.......always trying to gather emotional sentiments but at the back ends planning evil with her cohorts.
It is true about the saying that not all wealth or affluence are enviable....this is one.

Stop been slow and learn ...if you are young by now you'll know it's wrong to be tribalistic in this times and generation unless you are yet to comprehend that each tribe in Nigeria is seen as one in the eyes of other countries. More so you don't know my tribe! SMH @your Toxic Ignorance.
You wouldn't have come out to be seen as SLOW if you had attacked my comment on her and debunked it rather than ignorantly hold unto bias tribe reasoning....get a life.
If you quote me without comments to debunk my statements about her then you are a lost case.

We need young visionary leadership.

@Seniorwriter

You actually succeeded in not making any point.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by pauldanielchi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] you are unrepentant liar.After killed Nigeria both financially and economically and headed to borrowed money to pay civil servants.
When will you grow up? Or due u think u can't survive without been stupid and running errands to all these politicians? I pray God deliver u from this menace u find urself.
She still remain the best in this country since Democracy.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by pacespot(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
But you served under ebele Jonathan where corruption was a thing of pride. "Stealing is not corruption", you remember?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Wickedfact: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

The same thought crossed my mind yesterday. I am not a Tinubu supporter but I wonder why he is using Tinubu's name to spew unhinged often ethnically bias thrash as if those deranged ideas are shared by Tinubu.

I think steps should be taken to dissociate for future sake.

The guy is very unintelligent. He posts like someone with recurring mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by frog12: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
this WOMAN should be PRESIDENT but she must really do real work !!
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Maxijoe(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
wpadmin:
Okonjo-Iweala: My life was threatened for saving Nigeria $3.6bn from ghost workers, oil subsidy scam

Source: TheCable

See as we talk billion dollers of fraud, $2.5 billion from subsidy and $1.1 billion from ghost workers. Yet some people/govt. parade themselves as fighting corruption running after shadows instead of blocking loop holes. Alas corruption today no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by showafrica(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
wpadmin:
In a country where honest and hardworking people are punished, the end is inevitable.

That threat must have come from Fulani Janjaweedss and the fulani caliphates.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Basher8583: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

What is Buhari doing today?...
How is Nigeria today compared to her days in office...
Nigeria is a burial ground right in front of you
Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world
Nigeria is the unemployment capital
We have spent six years discussing cows

Shame on you
Spits

You were busy discussing cow for six years while I was using those same number of years to discuss money.

That's why you still complain till now
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Roma10: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Call names if u can tongue tongue

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Yankee101: 12:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Only naija
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Grateful007: 4:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] you are unrepentant liar.After killed Nigeria both financially and economically and headed to borrowed money to pay civil servants.
cheesy E pain am Atulu
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by zombieHUNTER: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Basher8583:

You were busy discussing cow for six years while I was using those same number of years to discuss money.
That's why you still complain till now

You aren't a Nigerian...a country ruled by a Terrorist sympathizer.
God for you
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Basher8583: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

You aren't a Nigerian...a country ruled by a Terrorist sympathizer.
God for you

Unfortunately I am a Nigerian from the Northern extract.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by oketikpo: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Who is this fool and where is he coming from.either housa/fulani. Biafrans don't reason like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo: Fulani Flout Anti-open Grazing Law As Cow Attacks, Injures Motorcyclist, / Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.