Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers (23884 Views)

APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria / Mr Macaroni Threatened For Not Supporting A Presidential Candidate / IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Inspiration007: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] you are unrepentant liar.After killed Nigeria both financially and economically and headed to borrowed money to pay civil servants.
. Rest na

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] you are unrepentant liar.After killed Nigeria both financially and economically and headed to borrowed money to pay civil servants.
mumu......And Tinubu and Buhari have borrowed all your children's future

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Weedhustler: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Buhari n his people won't end well!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Coldie(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Mynap:
In 2015 at age 21years, You voted the Useless Terrorist sympatizer jubril Al Sudani a k.a Mannequin, by 2023 you will be 28 years and there is nothing good to show in your life.

If you like vote old cargos like the drug baron with no vision, you will regret it. This country will Run on an upgraded AUTOPILOT 2.0

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

VULTURE BBQ GRILLER AND HELINUS WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THIS?
Tinubu never become president and una don dae set una own selves up for him to hate and marginalize una for absolutely no reason at all.

In my life I never see these level of foolishness before
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Fxtnoat: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by meobizy(f): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Without names, this report means nothing. This is no different from Wike’s speeches of “they are after my government. They give me sleepless nights” and no single person is fingered in the claims. She should go and sleep. This is a waste of a publication.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by avrilwisedata: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
And we want Nigeria to be devoid of corruption.
Smh
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Jiyke(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
She indeed served her country
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Hilena(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

E pain you sha..
Even when she mentioned no one.. yet you felt it..
Sorry oh

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by mkdonald(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
theTranslator:
Nigeria doesn't deserve her
I don't agree with you. Nigeria needs more of these people to make the country better. Nigeria isn't just land.. It's we the collective people that make up the country.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by chidiebere2020(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Still remember 2012
What a country
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Mynap: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Coldie:

Tinubu never become president and una don dae set una own selves up for him to hate and marginalize una for absolutely no reason at all.

In my life I never see these level of foolishness before
I did not mention any name oooo
I come in peace
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by donbenie(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
In your whole dumb and deluded life and in your next stupid life..
You and your dimwit clan will never,EVER near the woman's achievement..
Keep canceling posts..
That is your life's achievement.. angry
#N1TWIT..

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by wasol: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2021
wpadmin:
Okonjo-Iweala: My life was threatened for saving Nigeria $3.6bn from ghost workers, oil subsidy scam

Source: TheCable

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Can you compare her with Kemi Adeforgery . You lack wisdom that's why you will vote Buhari for third term
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by heniford2: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
All this knowledge this lady had yet we did not see much of her impact I still don't know why but all I can say is she tried but was not enough to restore us back to our growth
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Hathor5(f): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
I admire women like her.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by bukarolz: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Don't be an indescribable thing.

Tinubuadvocate:

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by McOluOmo: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
cry
Tinubuadvocate:

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by enyen(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2021
NOI still polishing her "struggle" Oscar statue i see.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by blamingthedevil: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Lo ri iro

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2021
If you have good intentions while joining Nigerian politics the holigachys will fvck you up.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by Adakintroy: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
When Nigeria took out this woman and Jonathan. I said to myself. Nigerian problem is self inflicted.

This kind comes ones in few period intervals.
Ones you blew it please go and wait and few decades
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by wellmax(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
PDP is an evil party
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by AmazingELixir: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=103709220][s][/s] you are unrepentant liar.After killed Nigeria both financially and economically and headed to borrowed money to pay civil servants. [/quote][/s]
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by olaolaking: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Madam gèlè, I have always believed in you based on your profile even before you came to serve us. Unfortunately, Jonathan was too soft and whatever you did are being compromised and manipulated in a big way.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by AmazingELixir: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2021
[s][[s]quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=103709220][s][/s] you are unrepentant liar.After killed Nigeria both financially and economically and headed to borrowed money to pay civil servants. [/quote][/s][/s]
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by PHIPEX(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2021
The same set of people that over borrowed during Military era are at it again, killing Nigeria with excess borrowings. We couldn't pay back our loans in 1999, at the rate we are going, our debts will be unsustainable in 5years time. A new president will have no choice than to go again begging for debt relief.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers by AmazingELixir: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2021
[s]quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=103709220][s][/s] you are unrepentant liar.After killed Nigeria both financially and economically and headed to borrowed money to pay civil servants. [/quote][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Oredola Igbinedion Is Dead / Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know / Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.