Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze (58293 Views)

Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by AmeLonRo(m): 3:44am On Jul 15, 2021
This riot is so pathetic. Where is safe in the world now? Only in God and in God alone is safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ShX0MqeMYg
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by lymelyte(m): 4:07am On Jul 15, 2021
PAWG:

Whites made SA what it is today, gradually they’ll slip back into colonial rule. Sick people
facts#. They would have been worse than Zimbabwe..

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by thunderbabs: 4:29am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I feel that South Africa is been overrated and overhyped with civilization . Truth be told, this people are so backward , they sometimes act like Northern Nigerian people, just that the northern Nigerian people are little worst than them.

Yea. So true. I think they have more hoodlums than responsible citizens. Norther Nigeria just worse pass them
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by CSTRR: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2021
You are crazy if you are comparing backward Northern Nigerian people to South Africa.

Crazy.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Kosoco(m): 5:35am On Jul 15, 2021
Meme loading
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by mrkings84(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2021
ALL PRESIDENTS SHOULD BUILD A PRESIDENTIAL PRISON IN THEIR COUNTRY COS THEY MAY NEED ONE AFTER THEY LEAVE OFFICE.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SmartyPants(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2021
TMKsouth:
All these threads and their comments have proven how bitter and jealous Nigerians are of black South Africans.

What would Nigerians have to be jealous of black South Africans over?

There is literally not one metric where black South Africa surpasses Nigeria.

And if we narrow it down to productive Southern Nigeria, the disparity becomes even more stark.

But yes, Nigerians are indeed bitter against black South African s because of the hate, envy, and shocking ill will that is shown towards us and other foreigners by your people.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by twinke209(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2021
Had it been that there is no white in South Africa the country would have been worst than Nigeria because the blacks there are backward in their reasoning
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SmartyPants(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Navalsadiq:
northern hater.

You guys come to this same north enrich your selves and yet you guy keep blabbing rubbish.

The north is a very important region in this country because we have the capacity to feed the globe with the current scarcity of food propelled by insecurity in the region that is foiled by the political class and international politics.the north will still trive and become great.

I will always say this a good product does not need too much advertisement.

One question is where were the southerners when the British handed power to the north.it takes an advance race to be handed such powers.
We should always guide our uterances.

I am a northerner and a proud one at that.

We speak in one voice and you guys can't beat that.

The British handed power over to the north specifically because of how advanced the South was. The historical records are widely available.

With the recent discovery of oil at the time, the British needed a channel through which to control Nigeria. The northern leadership structure with revered religious leaders and subservient masses, made an excellent formula for proxy control.

Now since your north is doing so well, we have no problem. Excuse us and we'll excuse you amicably. Why do you people insist on squatting with us?

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Vinstel: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Tmksouth

The love of a mother.... Out of this world

Sure if it were to be the other one pretty sure he'd save his head first

Bunch of scums
You are a empty headed ignoramus. I guess you haven't heard of men like the Malian spiderman who risked their lives to save kids that weren't even their kids. Many men have risked their lives to save unknown children and women not to talk of their own children.

1 Like

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Vinstel: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Navalsadiq:
northern hater.

You guys come to this same north enrich your selves and yet you guy keep blabbing rubbish.

The north is a very important region in this country because we have the capacity to feed the globe with the current scarcity of food propelled by insecurity in the region that is foiled by the political class and international politics.the north will still trive and become great.

I will always say this a good product does not need too much advertisement.

One question is where were the southerners when the British handed power to the north.it takes an advance race to be handed such powers.
We should always guide our uterances.

I am a northerner and a proud one at that.

We speak in one voice and you guys can't beat that.
She said the truth, northerners reason like people from the stone age. The mentality of Northern Nigerians is one of the main reason Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Asianjollof007: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Officialhorlah:
If not for some foreigners that are Residing there, they aren't different from some northern criminals, their stature everything looks the same angry

Iswear, you are right
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by xreal: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I feel that South Africa is been overrated and overhyped with civilization . Truth be told, this people are so backward , they sometimes act like Northern Nigerian people, just that the northern Nigerian people are little worst than them.

This woman!
The little development and civilisation we see in South Africa is brought up by the whites. Whithout the whites, SouthAfrica will be a worse zoological garden than one other african country like that.

Do you know how lazy they are? Especially their men.
Yet, they like high life, this brings about their high crime rate.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Temptee101(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2021
agurza:
[s]talking about civilization look at how you are dressed, half naked exposing your nudity. Is that the type of civilization you want the north to be?[/s]

Suya man, what is wrong with her dressing?

Everything good is haram to you people.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by lkillbrokehoes: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2021
JaceBlaze:

A bomb can explode in the middle of Johannesburg they will still want SA visa cheesy .This people are just addicted to us.
Go and loot more dildos xenophobic boy cheesy
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2021
twinke209:
Had it been that there is no white in South Africa the country would have been worst than Nigeria because the blacks there are backward in their reasoning

Look

The country is pretty much OK, this has never witnessed in democratic SA

BUT it's back to normal in affected areas, cleanup operation in place.

Yall like blowing things out of proportion

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

And if we narrow it down to productive Southern Nigeria, the disparity becomes even more stark.

But yes, Nigerians are indeed bitter against black South African s because of the hate, envy, and shocking ill will that is shown towards us and other foreigners by your people.

Bring down figures

Let's compare
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SEGLIZ: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

apartheid is everything south africa.

they were only emancipated from and off apartheid but they haven't emancipated themselves from apartheid.

the erection of gigantic building don't translate to civilization. civilisation is a thing of the mind, the behavioral pattern of the people within the environ tells their level of exposure.

southies are over hyped.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by tolguy(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

and the endsars looting was done by the northerners
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by tolguy(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

this is happening in a civilized society

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Jalobe(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Don't you look stupid like this? Shashasha.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2021
SEGLIZ:

apartheid is everything south africa.

they were only emancipated from and off apartheid but they haven't emancipated themselves from apartheid.

the erection of gigantic building that translate to civilization. civilisation is a thing of the mind, the behavioral pattern of the people within the environ tells their level of exposure.

southies are over hyped.

Bring down stats and figures, let's compare I wannawanna show you something
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by wellmax(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2021
Map1:
Injustice, inequality, nepotism and hatred

All these from who to who please. Enlighten me.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by wellmax(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2021
Abs76:
Southerners with their looting mentality syndrome always, South Africa and Southern Nigeria has one thing in common always try to kill or loot their brothers at every opportunity they have

Have you been born when Zango kataf, sharia riots happened in Kaduna? Have you read about the various meaningless religious riots in Kano and other cities in Northern Nigeria? If you do, you won't be saying what you said. Nonetheless the comparison here is between Northern Nigeria and South Africa
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SEGLIZ: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Bring down stats and figures, let's compare I wannawanna show you something

there is a typo up there, mighty buildings don't translate to civilization but people mindset.

I'm not looking at data but the devastation. that woman isn't a Nigerian but a southy, the kid even a second woman in that pics.

Nigeria is having her fair of all this back home, unrest everywhere. this should realise the resultant effect of all this on the nation.

I won't mind knowing what you are driving at.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by zolajpower: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

MadamVanessa , education is the only difference between this two group ( SA& NORTHERNERS) BUT other things they re the same .
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Navalsadiq(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2021
Vinstel:

She said the truth, northerners reason like people from the stone age. The mentality of Northern Nigerians is one of the main reason Nigeria is the way it is.
you are just a northern hater.that one particular ethnic group from the north is perpetuating cayous it doesn't mean the north is entirely bad.if am not mistaken you haven't even cross lokoja your acclaimed exposure might just be around the south.
We provide food to all.its a fact and you all know it.
Stop instigating hate
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by AnanseK(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Just listen to this nonsense from the primitive cannibal tribe of the rainforest.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SmartyPants(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Bring down figures

Let's compare

The facts speak for themselves.

Nigeria has a GDP that is larger than South Africa's. When you remove white-owned businesses and industry, what is the size of the black South African GDP? Possibly among the lowest on the continent because the mass of blacks is unemployed or are working for whites.

When you look at unemployment, South Africa is at 32.5%, almost exclusively black. Whereas Nigeria is 33% majority northern. When we now adjust the figures according to the arguments I made, further disaggregating black south Africa from white, and Southern Nigeria from North, you see that the actual figure for southern Nigeria is around 15%.

Same thing goes for education. South Africans and Nigerians have comparable education rates across the board, with upper secondary levels around 70% each. When you disaggregate black and white South Africans and north and south Nigerians, the disparity widens exponentially.

Across the board, southern Nigerians are far more productive, locally and internationally, far better educated, and far less criminally inclined.

In fact, we ought not to be having this discussion. I tell you, but for the whites, South Africa would be receiving a monthly stipend from Nigeria.

Employment
http://www.statssa.gov.za/publications/P0211/Media%20release%20QLFS%20Q1%202021.pdf
https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary

Education
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1115589/distribution-of-educational-attainment-in-south-africa/
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1115589/distribution-of-educational-attainment-in-south-africa/
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by adebwalex(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2021
This guys are beast. You loot and still went and Burn the building.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by TMKsouth: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

Black SA literacy and mortality rates surpass Nigeria's. Google it and weep.

Then read this below and contrast it with what successive Nigerian governments have achieved in the past 60 years Vs 27 years in SA - do they even compare?! I hope u know the ANC is black cool

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by TMKsouth: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

And if we narrow it down to productive Southern Nigeria, the disparity becomes even more stark.le.

Allow me to humble you a bit cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.