Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze (58294 Views)

Zuma Riot: One Store Left Untouched After Looting / Angry Ex-President Zuma Supporters Looted Shops, Set Buildings Ablaze / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

You can read right?

How do you not understand the distinction between black South Africa and South Africa?

In terms of literary rate black south Africa is at at 90%

Compared to Nigeria at 65%
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SmartyPants(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Again south Africa has a $1.2 trillion dollar stock market

Nigeria has $50 billion stock market that's 5 times less what black south Africans contribute

Sure, and i have a gold farm on the moon.

Drop stats or don't bother.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Bbbwings: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

You can read right?

How do you not understand the distinction between black South Africa and South Africa?
Their affairs are no better since the end of apartheid.
How you would know they are still bleeped is that 3/4 of farmlands are still owned by whites.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Britain4(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Candidlady post=103715553]Tmksouth

The love of a mother.... Out of this world

Sure if it I
For your mind na you don't make sense
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SmartyPants(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bbbwings:

Their affairs are no better since the end of apartheid.
How you would know they are still bleeped is that 3/4 of farmlands are still owned by whites.

Oh you don't need to tell me.

I've met South Africans in academic forums and even their people will tell you that they are lazy.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

Sure, and i have a gold farm on the moon.

Drop stats or don't bother.

You perfect example of how low quality of education posess

Anyhow suit yourself
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by SmartyPants(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

You perfect example of how low quality of education posess

Anyhow suit yourself

Sure.

And you're the shinging example of good education.

Clown.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by Joydan95: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
The last time I saw something like this was in 2009 when the pipeline explosion happened in ijegun, I saw people jumping from 3 stores buildings and nothing happened to them.
South African just need to heard one bad news and the next thing they do is loot and steal. Funny enough they do it to their fellow blacks.
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by harmony75: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Woow supermom and super baby thank God for safe landing �❤�
Re: Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze by CodeTemplar: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I feel that South Africa is been overrated and overhyped with civilization . Truth be told, this people are so backward , they sometimes act like Northern Nigerian people, just that the northern Nigerian people are little worst than them.
Before you generalize and bash them all, remember everything we are seeing is from 2 of nine provinces. How will you feel if they use the picture of people eating grass in Nigeria to judge you? Same south Africa is still far better than Nigeria overall, though we cannot deny the civil influence of the whites among them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.