Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra (79062 Views)

Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
garfield1:

Stale.now that you have finished gulping your watery soup,go back and finish hawking you oga's gala

Alright, We have heard you, can you now run along.

Your ssssttttuuuuppppiddddity have been duly acknowledged by me.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by tutudesz: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Boyooosa:

Just take note and move on....
concealed position, was the convey aware they going to be attacked
Hiding a gun out of sight and driving next to a car is called ambush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izt3JMrvsNg

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by garfield1: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]

Your ssssttttuuuuppppiddddity have been duly acknowledged by me.[/s]

Stale.I can help you with new lines.by the way,how was your jamb result.I hope it was above 50 this time boy? grin cheesy
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Boyooosa(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
tutudesz:

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/armored-truck-heist-video-explained/

That is the link to the video that you sent in.... after reading the full story and you still don't understand the meaning of ambush and the context in your video, there is nothing I can do again...

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
garfield1:

Stale.I can help you with new lines.by the way,how was your jamb result.I hope it was above 50 this time boy? grin cheesy

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by tutudesz: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Boyooosa:

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/armored-truck-heist-video-explained/

That is the link to the video that you sent in.... after reading the full story and you still don't understand the meaning of ambush and the context in your video, there is nothing I can do again...

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Boyooosa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Another ambush in the video u sent in....

He was waiting for them to come in a concealed position...

Emphasis on waiting i.e. he was expecting them to come, then he attacks...
He did not attack firstly... He firstly waited 'preparedly' to attack bro

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Boyooosa(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=tutudesz post=103743879][/quote]

Thanks for reminding me.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by tutudesz: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Boyooosa:

Another ambush in the video u sent in....

He was waiting for them to come in a concealed position...

Emphasis on waiting i.e. he was expecting them to come, then he attacks...
He did not attack firstly... He firstly waited 'preparedly' to attack bro
A car double crossing you is also an ambush, any attack unknown to you is an ambush and that what happened in this case.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Upjis: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Because nnamdi kanu started it ....

So they will help him destroyed igbo rich men

Simple
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Boudiccao: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bobby001:

Allow stupid people and there mindset, everything fulani, as if fulani are responsible for there useless leadership system, no development no nothing.

Does your region have better leadership and development than Igbos irrespective of the fact that the Federal govt neglected the East.
Can you show me the extraordinary developments going on in your region?
When you mock Igbos,you are ironically mocking yourself.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Boudiccao: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Skyview01:
As an igbo man, I know for a fact that igbos hate themselves. Burials are celebrated in my hometown. Tufiakwa.

No, you are not an igbo man. Bloody liar.
That event is only celebrated when the person lived a ripe old age or a good successful life.
There is nothing like Igbos don't like themselves. These crimes go on in other regions and countries around the world and nobody has ever linked it to people not liking themselves.
It is a crime and it's unfortunate.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Udopasa: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
garfield1:

Igbos killing igbos cc fergie001,udopasa,juliusmalema
How are you sure the gun men/assassins are Ndi Igbo?

Guess, you have some information the law enforcement agents might be needing.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by garfield1: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I have sandy garri for you to seep lad.nnana IBU onye ara
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Sammyimpostor: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
insidelife22:
The Nigerian security personels killing my brothers and calling it unknown Gunmen.

But they first attacked their men right ? Your mumu no get part 2. This is the Biafra ipob are fighting for.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Cr0nus1: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Talkmedia. Did u get scammed by surule.re11

Talkmedia better run surulere11 is a scammer.

Talkmedia here is the link to the scam https://www.nairaland.com/6568625/pls-laptop-eat-too-much#103559178
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Talkmedia: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
i was about falling for the scam, thank God i saw the scam banner you placed on his previous posts
Cr0nus1:
Talkmedia. Did u get scammed by surule.re11

Talkmedia better run surulere11 is a scammer.

Talkmedia here is the link to the scam https://www.nairaland.com/6568625/pls-laptop-eat-too-much#103559178
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Yankee101: 12:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Destruction left right and center
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by calcal: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2021
It is not funny at all.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Danisaint112(m): 4:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Olisehinnocent:

Shut that ur dirty pit. U and ur entire tribe are useless to humanity. Ewu

"Lamentation of an ignorant hausa-fulani terrorist" oh sorry the fourth deadliest terrorist in the world.

Even you left mind is telling you, you are wrong for making such comment. But like always your genes are possesed with ignorance. Anu mpama...
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Danisaint112(m): 4:44am On Jul 16, 2021
authority2006:

That's because it is actually IPOB who have metamorphosed into UGM. I'm sure that you read the part says they were fleeing the scene of their attack on the police station? Then, they met another police team and they unleashed another terror on them. Perhaps they couldn't kill enough police officers at the police station.
The billionaire was just a victim, he was with the wrong team (police) at the time of the attack. Simple as ABC.
It is time you guys started to face the truth and reality, all these denial can't help a bit.

What are you saying. Did you even read my comment well. I never said it want UGM but did the attack stop even after his capture?

That's the question. And hat proof do you have that Nnamdi Kanu is behind all this? We won't accept things out of Ignorance or because the society has believed it to be so.

We are not Northerners... That are mostly ignorant...
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 16, 2021
It could be a handwork of an insider. Envy and Jealousy everywhere. May God continue to protect us.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nezzjnr: 6:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Ucheboss:
The businessman that was assassinated in Bauchi yesterday, & d assassins that killed Bola Ige, Funsho Williams & all d assassinations in south west were carried out by Igbos. Mass murder is currently going on in virtually every part of d north by northerners themselves, the rate of political assassinations in d south west is among d highest on d world. This is a fact.. Why do you people always seize every opportunity to insult d Igbos
Please shut up
Do you have sense at all
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by authority2006(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Danisaint112:

What are you saying. Did you even read my comment well. I never said it want UGM but did the attack stop even after his capture?

That's the question. And hat proof do you have that Nnamdi Kanu is behind all this?
We won't accept things out of Ignorance or because the society has believed it to be so.

We are not Northerners... That are mostly ignorant...

He has set something dangerous in motion my friend. Did he at any time make any announcement to his followers and worshippers alike to stop the attacks on the security agents? The answer is NO.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2021
authority2006:

He has set something dangerous in motion my friend. Did he at any time make any announcement to his followers and worshippers alike to stop the attacks on the security agents? The answer is NO.
And how did you know that he was responsible for the security agents attack?
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by oketikpo: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
BlueSprint:
Igbos killing igbos.What a shame, WELCOME TO BIAFRA

Shut-up
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by LebenNG: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
November24:

So you are jealous of Northern insecurity.

An average Igbo is senseless
You are a bigger fuul... keep drooling in your fvckery
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by LebenNG: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
wirinet:

Low level civil war has already started even without biafra being realized. I wonder what then would happen when or if Biafra actually becomes an independent (igbo only) state.
Biafra materialising should be igbo concerns irrespective of whatever... i don't see how its headache to you non-stakeholders.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by LebenNG: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
BlueSprint:

On Igbo soil. That means all igbos are weaklings
Then all Nigerians are weaklimgs for allowing herdsmen and bandits to lay ambush on them and destroy their crops to feed their cows. Common sense is now luxury.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by November24(f): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
LebenNG:

You are a bigger fuul... keep drooling in your fvckery

Like your Lord and Savior Kanu
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by LebenNG: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
foreshore:

Igbo's are the most senseless of all tribes in Nigeria. Is this how they want to achieve Biafra? Certainly No!
In the Biafra will you be part of it? so this your painment is spiritual.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by LebenNG: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
November24:

Like your Lord and Savior Kanu
just like your darling daddy... swerve

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.