Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,931 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra (79102 Views)

Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by adebanke261: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
sad
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by ka1y(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:
Igbos killing igbos.What a shame, WELCOME TO BIAFRA

After Fulani army killed biafrans at ladipo market, they continued their work as unknown gunmen and attacked this man convoy in biafraland.

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by ka1y(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fedrams:
This nonsense has to stop. They are given the federal government more power to prosecute Kanu.
This wanton destruction of lives and property is too much. The person you killed his family will not support your so call agitation even wen u are if the same tribe.

Not every body that will support the agitation, meanwhile zoo police are investigating the matter.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by ka1y(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lifestone:

You guys better face reality and solve this problem. Igbo killing Igbo is no gain to the Igbos

U love for igbo too much grin grin grin
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Akharmony: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Billionaire southEast are not even spared in this menace.just between 2020 -21 success of deadly attacks has been carreid out on billionaire frm that part of the country. It looks lik a revenge mission.

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by IjawAboki007: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
mekuso89:
Fulani slaughtering entire North in dozens every day, what a world

You are such a fool...
So Fulanis are slaughtering people in north is now a justification for an Igbo man to kill his own brother like some kind of killing competition. E go tey before ona go get sense
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Lifestone(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
ka1y:

U love for igbo too much grin grin grin
My best friend from years back then Na Igbo guy, amazing Chuks. My brother also marry from Imo state, you can understand my pains.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by olaleke2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
MatterAriseLive:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/14/gunmen-murder-udala-fc-owner-philip-manager-policemen/%3famp=1

This report doesn't add up. The killers to initially hit a police post, then hit the billionaire. And even waited long enough to set his entire convoy ablaze.

It's either the assassins hit the police post in order not to be disturbed when carrying out their wicked act....OR the billionaire was the main target and not any yeye police post...

Hmmmmm....it is well..
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Kingspin(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:
Igbos killing igbos.What a shame, WELCOME TO BIAFRA
Be caution.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by fubsy: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
The disrespect for human blood has taken another dimension in Nigeria. Brothers killing brothers for no known, concrete or justifiable cause. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by ImpactCrater: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
insidelife22:
The Nigerian security personels killing my brothers and calling it unknown Gunmen.

You can lie to the whole world but should you lie to your own self?
own it and solve it!
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Loveknitting: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
richmond500:
now u have admitted u are Nigerian?
Na wa o

I am a nigerian, bad, evil, ungodly whatever, still a nigerian.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
As an igbo man, I know for a fact that igbos hate themselves. Burials are celebrated in my hometown. Tufiakwa.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Johel:

Omo... nothing concern me with the man o...he doesn't know me,I don't know him,Na the innocent cars concern me cos I want a car so bad.
OK, we all gonna get cars, but I pray u do ur business legit

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
BosseJ:

Ogbeni stop talking nonsense. Which other tribe are you insinuating? Can Yorubas be daring and coordinated enough to go and be burning police stations and murdering igbo natives in igboland? You can't execute this kind of attacks without knowing the terrain and even having local collaborators to enable quick escape. Stop defending nonsense please.

Leave the guy with his excuses. Hope it dosen't consume him one day. Ibos don't like themselves and envy each other a lot.

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by pacespot(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
No smiling face
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by mutvy: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Igbo people are the worst!
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lexusgs430:

When they encounter traffic nko....... Ballistic protection go expire รณ........ cheesy

Sometimes, the convoys and security details may attract unwanted attractions. Me thinks a bulletproof car with security details inside should be enough.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
rajiedreez:
Some comments I'm reading here makes me wonder if some people will ever accept the reality in their faces, your guys are f***ing up and you're blaming someone else. Does it mean that the east has been totally run over by northerners that they don't know them apart from Easterners?

That's how i was in a bus with some the other day, and they were all boldly saying that if Buhari is the real Buhari he should sit and discuss with Nnamdi Kanu, that the secret will be exposed if he does that. Can you imaging.

Guys abeg make una dey do small research before believing any news no matter how highly you place the person telling the news

I actually think you met the dumb and illiterate one's. Don't argue with them.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by LaneBoi: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
kingthreat:
Keep killing your industrious sons. Soon it would be rag tags that will run your land. Unfortunately, you all will run to southwest and North for refuge.
Lol...see this one with loud mouth and empty head...all your topics are strictly bad news about the SE. How many bad news have you dropped about the north. So with all that is happening, you think sane ppl will run to the deserted north for safety? You mean you can run to borno state for refuge?? I would have called you brainless but its not an insult to you again
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
garfield1:

You have serious issues that only yabaleft can handle son

I am happy I put you in your place with your display of abstract ssssttttuuuuppppiddddity.

That's my happiness. Roll in the mud in sentiments, I won't patronise such commodity.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by garfield1: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am happy I put you in your place with your display of abstract ssssttttuuuuppppiddddity.

That's my happiness. Roll in the mud in sentiments, I won't patronise such commodity.

You are a follower of nnamdi KANU,you reason like him
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
LaneBoi:

Lol...see this one with loud mouth and empty head...all your topics are strictly bad news about the SE. How many bad news have you dropped about the north. So with all that is happening, you think sane ppl will run to the deserted north for safety? You mean you can run to borno state for refuge?? I would have called you brainless but its not an insult to you again

I am sha sure you can never abandon your baby factory business in Aba. Those hefty boys can impregnate like 5 girls a day.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
garfield1:

You are a follower of nnamdi KANU,you reason like him

We have heard you, can you now run along.

Your ssssttttuuuuppppiddddity have been duly acknowledged by me.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by garfield1: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We have heard you, can you now run along.

Yabaleft kid....continue licking ewedu,it is good for your brainnnnn
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
garfield1:

Yabaleft kid....continue licking ewedu,it is good for your brainnnnn

Alright, We have heard you, can you now run along.

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by chaloskyx: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
make una just kill una self for naija finish then the west would come share the spoils
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by garfield1: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Alright, We have heard you, can you now run along.

Stale.now that you have finished gulping your watery soup,go back and finish hawking you oga's gala
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by brainhgeek(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
BosseJ:

Ogbeni stop talking nonsense. Which other tribe are you insinuating? Can Yorubas be daring and coordinated enough to go and be burning police stations and murdering igbo natives in igboland? You can't execute this kind of attacks without knowing the terrain and even having local collaborators to enable quick escape. Stop defending nonsense please.

Whose permission do Fulanis need to steal, kill and destroy? Until it has been proven that the assailants are from a particular group, we can only assume.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Sholaco: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
ipob/ESN killing their own..
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Boyooosa(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
tutudesz:

Since they weren't aware of the danger ahead, ambush can be used

Just take note and move on....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.