Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra (79046 Views)

Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Killermamba: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Echowas:
Jesus Christ what is going on in South east

Buhari is happening
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Bobby001: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:

Keep telling yourself lies. Don't hold ipob and esn accountable

Allow stupid people and there mindset, everything fulani, as if fulani are responsible for there useless leadership system, no development no nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2021
Bluffly:
After all only Southwest has small sense of decency.
North central u mean?
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Franzinni: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2021
franxalive:

Go and buy sense OGA...sense ain't that expensive...this has nothing to do with Biafra...b4 Biafra and kanu n ipob matter go kee all of una.

Go cry ur oduduwa nation cry. undecided cry
I am not the confused one between two of us .. I am Nigerian ... But you are not sure of your nationality ... so who needs sense ? Abeg make I see front ... oshaaro, ma fi iregbe kpa mi .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by rollywise(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2021
I sense something fishy. E be like na government dey take out all sponsors of upon one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2021
rottennaija:

And South south. You forgot to add that.
they better not come to SS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Franzinni: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Princedapace:

How exactly do u know that igbos killed him?
So, the ones killing people in south west are yorubas too? Una go just dey open una mouths waaa
deep in your heart you know the answer ... The guys that cut that man's plick too are not igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Loveknitting: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:
Igbos killing igbos.What a shame, WELCOME TO BIAFRA

Igbos=nigerians, Nigerians killing Nigerians, sorry brother you don't have a point, apart for being a tribaliestic bigot.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Mccollins042(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2021
If you think the federal government doesn't have a hand in this then sorry for you.
The northern havard graduate that gave us a blueprint of how fulani wants to take over nigeria already said it.
"they will start killing prominent men in the south after which they will start a civil war in 2022".
some people are just obsessed with ndi Igbo that they can't reason again, have you asked yourself why these killings have not been happening before now

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Minjim:

Initial, he wasn't a target but when they sighted him, he became one.

And I'm still wondering how the reporter got that information that they crash their car and were invading arrest. Was he following them?
And the police chasing them, how were they still able to do all these ?
they have gone far and have lost the police before the car crashed, they took to their heels and was looking for a very safe ground before they met his convoy

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by sammie99: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Like they always say " Igbo Amaka"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by richmond500: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Loveknitting:

Igbos=nigerians, Nigerians killing Nigerians, sorry brother you don't have a point, apart for being a tribaliestic bigot.
now u have admitted u are Nigerian?
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by RodgersAkpafu: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:
This post got 305 likes?
Shame on ALL OF YOU
Tribalists and ethnic bigots.
Seun, see what your forum has been reduced to undecided

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Fejoku: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2021
Upjis:
You see how igbos foolishly messed up this ipob thing ?

Now no body really knows who is behind all this killings the ESN /IPOB or the foolanis

Don't start a war you can't finish
This is clearly the handiwork of the dss. They've started the elimination of rich and wealthy people of southerners. Remember Obadiah Mailafia has revealed it already. The blame rests on the shoulder of our politicians and leaders in the South for remaining silent while they started the attacks against the struggling masses. Now they've gathered the morale to attack even them.
Irrespective of what they do, they will still lose.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Franzinni: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2021
TheSpellChecker:

Peek.
thank you for your selfless contribution to nairaland.

I tried to spell well this time but you can sheck heet hate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Educhelssy: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Danisaint112:
Later they would say it's IPOB! can you see for yourself how the killings have continued? Who would you blame now? Ebube Agu abi?

I don't blame the northerners and westerners, I blame those my misinformed and Ignorant Igbo brothers. You are the cause of all this and truth is you are a shame to your tribe for quickly judging without proof.

Rightly said bro .. you’re so sound n knowledgeable
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Bigdocky60: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2021
insidelife22:
The Nigerian security personels killing my brothers and calling it unknown Gunmen.
killing the prominent men in the south very true
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Eteka1(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Biafra, a land where the illiterate miscreants rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2021
mekuso89:
Fulani slaughtering entire North in dozens every day, what a world
SoIgnos are competing with Fulani in very barbarism?
What a daftness way of emulating nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Wickedfact: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Those bastard criminals must have attacked the police station and upon hearing the siren, also rushed out to attack the convoy, thinking it was reinforcements for the attacked police station.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Akaojoto1979(m): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2021
OP, you better say what you know. This was a clearcase of assassination. Udala was shot at several times without bullet penetration, after, he was tied and thrown into his Lexus and set it ablaze. How on Earth you came to conclusions that it was unknown gun men ?

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by sharpwriter(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

I dey the place when this shit happened, they were robbing at abatete junction before the convoy met them at the spot.

Shall we say it is safe to call it an armed robbery attack and not an ESN or UGM work?
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2021
DankemzI:
If you could recall that Soldiers that raided Igboho's house spoke french, Niger soldiers are disguising as unknown gunmen to wreck havock in the south east!
You guys better wake up and protect your region
This conspiracy & lies u are creating will only end up destroying u. During the peak of BH insurgency, many notable Northerners believed GEJ was behind Boko Haram's brutal killings in the North. DSS and soldiers used to kill and detain Northerners all over the Nation but in reality this can't be used as an excuse to blame govt but rather the people who brought the war to their homes. Now we believe that DSS and soldiers are less equipped with sophisticated devices as such it's common for them to detain or extra judicially kill suspect without evidence. Many business men, Scholars were killed by insurgents for not supporting their evil agenda. Therefore, stop living in delusion and accept the fact that ur people brought death to thousands of people, expect more deaths in as much as u will keep blaming govt for the mayhem and monster u created. We had many Obadia Melafiya in the North who made accusations against GEJ because of their religious extremism instead of accepting reality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by olaolaking: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
mekuso89:
Fulani does it and you call it barbaric and animalistic. Now you do it and someone wad trying to let you know that no sense in it and you still attach it to Fulani. This people never take responsibility for anything. For everything bad they do, they either justify it or blame someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
BlueSprint:
Northerners Killing, Kidnapping, Beheading Islamizing Northerners using Boko Haram, Killer herdsmen and Bandits! Welcome to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by olaolaking: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Akaojoto1979:
OP, you better say what you know. This was a clearcase of assassination. Udala was shot at several times without bullet penetration, after, he was tied and thrown into his Lexus and set it ablaze. How on Earth you came to conclusions that it was unknown gun men ?
The assassins first attack a police station abi? Kontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by chinedumoooo: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2021
mekuso89:
No justification for wrong doing, Igbo killing prominent Igbo ones unlike so called fulanis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by CCC2(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Stop these Biafra rubbish here. These are drug lords and we know they make lots of enemies. I feel sorry for the innocents with him, someone i personally know who isn't into drugs died with him. May they find eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Johel(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
richmond500:
the lives wasted no concern u abi?
That's why we have no regard to life cos exotic cars are more important

Omo... nothing concern me with the man o...he doesn't know me,I don't know him,Na the innocent cars concern me cos I want a car so bad.
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Princedapace(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
Franzinni:
deep in your heart you know the answer ... The guys that cut that man's plick too are not igbo?

Oga calm down, no one knows
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by Ugomichel: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Rip bro
Re: Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra by wallarwallar(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2021
Senseless killing from Senseless group made up of people with devilish mind set .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.