Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person (583 Views)

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Yommychrz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
What’s the biggest sacrifice you’ve ever made for a person
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by chatinent: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Just tonight, I shared my last paint of rice to a friend whose family I know may have nothing till the week ends.

I told him I didn't have appetite to eat and would get Indomie later...,honestly, I actually went to buy garri tools hoping I'll get sth before the end of tomorrow.

I cannot watch his family of six (small kids too) hunger.

I am happy and hungry I helped sb in the time of need. I have made it in life. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by paulsibility(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Many years ago. It was in my final year. We were to write a test by 11am. We all waited for the lecturer till 2pm. As the class governor, I announced to the class that 'those who are willing to leave, can go, I will wait for the lecturer and reschedule the test'.
Just about 30 mins after the man arrived. I tried explaining to him that we have been waiting, and a good number of the students have left. This man insisted that if it's only one student the test will hold. At that point everyone started calling their friends. Even at that, about 10 or so students couldn't make it back. As a form of protest and solidarity, I didn't write the test. It was a big sacrifice because three of the four questions were my best areas. A whole 30 marks.
As I stood by the door, another guy in the class was so moved, he dropped his pen, joined me in the protest. We both missed the test. But sincerely, there was no regret.

It wasn't the biggest anyway,!. The sacrifice son of man has made on emotional matters are beyond words..

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by dacblogger: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sell my father's land for the person sad
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Beckysexy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sleepless nights. cry
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Fahdiga(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Shining her kondo for free
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Candidlady: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shining her kondo for free

Na werin you come life come do be that

African shiner

1 Like

Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Fahdiga(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
chatinent:
Just tonight, I shared my last paint of rice to a friend whose family I know may have nothing till the week ends.

I told him I didn't have appetite to eat and would get Indomie later...,honestly, I actually went to buy garri tools hoping I'll get sth before the end of tomorrow.

I am happy and hungry I helped sb in the time of need. I have made it in life. smiley
You did well. Come and sip kunu with me
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by MadamVanessa(f): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Fahdiga(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Candidlady:

Na werin you come life come do be that

African shiner
E no easy
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by chatinent: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
You did well. Come and sip kunu with me

Baba shift for me.
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Fahdiga(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
chatinent:

Baba shift for me.

I don shift. Buhari is knocking on my door asking for kunu and gworo so rush before he speaks to me in the language I understand
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Candidlady: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
E no easy

When you carry STD sha no come here dey worry us for cure
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Yommychrz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
chatinent:

Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Fahdiga(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Candidlady:

When you carry STD sha no come here dey worry us for cure
Not my portion. I only helped someone in need
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Noble1010: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Borrowed a loan just to help someone, but he never knew I even Borrowed it !

1 Like

Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Polynek(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Paying for one my relatives to learn tailoring and d idiot Leta get pregnant for 1 stupid guy like dat, I jox de regret uptill today why I spent my lax card on dat girl
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by ceede2: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
chatinent:

Never raised alarm on anything like this, the reward is big.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Palazee(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Polynek:
Paying for one my relatives to learn tailoring and d idiot Leta get pregnant for 1 stupid guy like dat, I jox de regret uptill today why I spent my lax card on dat girl
Hahahhahaha
Women matter tie wrapper

1 Like

Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Polynek(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Palazee:
Hahahhahaha
Women matter tie wrapper
grin grin grin
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Polynek:

Hmmm,
Can't say it's d Biggest, but sacrifice I made was for a Girl too..

In the University..
Was Buying Stuffs for her, Doing Assignments, Buying medicine when she was sick n different shii..

Small issue, this Babe Ghost me..
After awhile, I got no option but to Ghost her too..
But I come remember one of my Ika Roommate Favourite quote 'GOOD WEN U DO FOR WOMAN NA WASTE'.. embarassed
The thing pain me Sha..
Re: Biggest Sacrifice You’ve Made For A Person by Polynek(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm,
Can't say it's d Biggest, but sacrifice I made was for a Girl too..

In the University..
Was Buying Stuffs for her, Doing Assignments, Buying medicine when she was sick n different shii..

Small issue, this Babe Ghost me..
After awhile, I got no option but to Ghost her too..
But I come remember one of my Ika Roommate Favourite quote 'GOOD WEN U DO FOR WOMAN NA WASTE'.. embarassed
The thing pain me Sha..
Such is life Bro, but we still move, life goes on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Impregnates His Side Chic’s Maid / If You Are Good Looking And Broke, It's Your Fault. / Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.