Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? (571 Views)

My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Ayo2004: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2021
I was arguing with a friend and I told him that it is almost impossible for rich men not to cheat especially if they are handsome but he was saying love can prevent that
I told him that a rich man usually gives his heart to a woman but he is obviously going to be attracted to other pretty women with banging bodies and he is going to find it almost impossible to resist the temptation.Men are naturally polygamous so when he is rich,it makes it easier.Men especially the rich ones who don't cheat are onlying trying their best,holding it in,struggling with their natural instincts to stick to one woman.

In conclusion,I told him that if he is not cheating yet,that he is going to but my friend didn't agree and said most rich men don't cheat

Guys,can you share your experiences as a rich man or a guy with rich friends and relatives
Ladies,you can also share yours
Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Not every rich handsome man is attracted to every pot of beans that they come across lipsrsealed. There are promiscuous ones as well as decent ones too......
Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Ahmback(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Ayo2004:
I was arguing with a friend and I told him that it is almost impossible for rich men not to cheat especially if they are handsome but he was saying love can prevent that
I told him that a rich man usually gives his heart to a woman but he is obviously going to be attracted to other pretty women with banging bodies and he is going to find it almost impossible to resist the temptation.Men are naturally polygamous so when he is rich,it makes it easier.Men especially the rich ones who don't cheat are onlying trying their best,holding it in,struggling with their natural instincts to stick to one woman.

In conclusion,I told him that if he is not cheating yet,that he is going to but my friend didn't agree and said most rich men don't cheat

Guys,can you share your experiences as a rich man or a guy with rich friends and relatives
It is possible... but rarely in Nigeria.

Small money wey yahoo boy get, e go pack girls full house angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Ayo2004: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Not every rich handsome man is attracted to every pot of beans that they come across lipsrsealed. There are promiscuous ones as well as decent ones too......

I am not saying he has to sleep with every honey pot he comes across..
I am just saying they mostly have side chicks
A rich man whose wife has gotten older will definitely be attracted to younger women.

For instance,it's common news that almost every big man in Lekki,Ikoyi,Maitama and co. has more than one woman

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by iamtardey: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Lol thats the reason not to cheat nah... if I'm rich and then handsome... no need cheating tho... cheating smells right now tho.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Jeon(f): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Ayo2004:
I told him that a rich man usually gives his heart to a woman but he is obviously going to be attracted to other pretty women with banging bodies and he is going to find it almost impossible to resist the temptation. Men are naturally polygamous so when he is rich,it makes it easier.Men especially the rich ones who don't cheat are onlying trying their best,holding it in,struggling with their natural instincts to stick to one woman.

that can only happen if he's a servant to lust
A CHEAT wil be a cheat.. It doesn't matter whether you are handsome or not, rich or not..
Not all men cheat..

Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Womanizer(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Jeon:

that can only happen if he's a servant to lust
A CHEAT wil be a cheat.. It doesn't matter whether you are handsome or not, rich or not..
Not all men cheat..

If you have money and power and still stick to only one woman then it's very possible you have erectile dysfunction.

With the small millions wey I get I don fvck women tire talkmore of person wey be senator! grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Jeon(f): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Womanizer:

If you have money and power and still stick to only one woman then it's very possible you have erectile dysfunction.

With the small millions wey I get I don fvck women tire talkmore of person wey be senator! grin

Yes, because you are promiscuous and your main goal is lust...
Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Womanizer(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Jeon:

Yes, because you are promiscuous and your main goal is lust...

It's only poor people that talk about monogamy.

Once you have money and power you will realise you can fvck almost any lady you want.

I know several reverend fathers who pretend to be so holy outside but they fvck female members of their church.

Do you know why they do it? It's because when you have money and power pússy becomes readily available to you and it's almost impossible for you to say no!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Rich Handsome Men Not To Cheat? by Jeon(f): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Womanizer:

It's only poor people that talk about monogamy.

Once you have money and power you will realise you can fvck almost any lady you want.

I know several reverend fathers who pretend to be so holy outside but they fvck female members of their church.

Do you know why they do it? It's because when you have money and power pússy becomes readily available to you and it's almost impossible for you to say no!

Your way of life...
Don't drag innocent people into your life in defending ur adulterous way.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice / Lady Cries After She Discovers She Has Been Used 4 Ritual by Bf / Please Help My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.