Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) (1729 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by Xenry: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
I went to buy [ _ _ ] this night and they gave me two "₦5" change, is this money still in existence? I'm really surprised to see it again tonight.
Imagine if you are to bring two "₦5" this night to be exchanged for ₦5 million — will you win the ₦5m or not?
For me, it's already mine cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
That note is worthless like Buhari
Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by Xenry: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Indeed. But do you know that some people still see Buhari as their role model . . . ?

1 Like

Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by fati2001(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:

and BUHARI is valuable than Nigeria youth's.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Xenry:
Indeed. But do you know that some people still see Buhari as their role model . . . ?
That's why they are called zombies

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
fati2001:

and BUHARI is valuable than Nigeria youth's.
I don't know maybe he is more valuable than you

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Any currency that can't buy any thing without the addition of another currency is worthless or better still valueless like one govt like that.... Ruled by the unknown leaders.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by fati2001(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don't know maybe he is more valuable than you

he is more valuable than the youth's [including ur types] advertising the bad image of NIGERIA all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by ceede2: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Xenry:
I went to buy [ _ _ ] this night and they gave me two "₦5" change, is this money still in existence? I'm really surprised to see it again tonight.
Imagine if you are to bring two "₦5" this night to be exchanged for ₦5 million — will you win the ₦5m or not?
For me, it's already mine cheesy.
You for ask people way give you nah.
Re: Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) by Xenry: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
Any currency that can't buy any thing without the addition of another currency is worthless or better still valueless like one govt like that.... Ruled by the unknown leaders.
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Confirms She's The One In The S*x Tape / I Gave My Uncle’s Girlfriend A Taste,now She Has Come Back For More .. / She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.