Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me (1726 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by EFULEFU1(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
I have been Living in this mansion for years but since I took this girl here, she is always giving me pressure that I leave .

But I love this mansion

Even my mother can't believe that a young boy like me can afford this mansion in the city but this girl doesn't appreciate it

I love her though, and I am having sleepless nights over this thing. I don't know, I fear that,the moment I leave this mansion, someone else will come and rent it

Hmmmm

Please, advise a brother

I am in pains

Thank you all

For your understanding

Thanks

Thanks again

Bye bye

Bye

Bye again

And byeeee embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by EmzyT: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by YeyeGbami: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Nice mansion.

3 Likes

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Truvelisback(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
F Mansion.
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Exkandayee(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Op na werey,,,,,

4 Likes

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Charx122: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2022
EmzyT:

I think these something wrong upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Ahmback(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Efulefu indeed
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Medianna(f): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2022
I've used like 5 minute to understand the concept of the building but all my effort is proven abortive..

That thing close to the roof looks like AC

Abeg OP explain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Jeon(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
who was the architect?

2 Likes

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Daniel7543: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Nice poultry. You must be a fowl.. Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2022
If you leave that mansion, it is going to look like 50 leaf grin, I advise you to stay grin grin grin

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Itohanmiwa: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2022
grin
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Op chill i got you,

Where the rest of the house at? Ohh i get it your ex wife took half of the property with her. grin

4 Likes

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by mytime24(f): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
#op u b bird
y u dey stay for this kind house net na cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by VandalSavage(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
She should respect your decision na
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by zubimete(f): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Op dnt move, get another gal for your nest.
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by EFULEFU1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
zubimete:

Best?
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by EFULEFU1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
zubimete:

Nest?
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Unzerious: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
I now believe the Statement "You are what you're Named". Nice Structure by the way, can I get your Architects Contact? I'd love to Erect this, my Girlfriend has been pestering me to leave my Parents House.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
I don't believe the OP is living here, but this house looks scary, like it can collapse easily.
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Cuddlebugie(f): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Efulefu behaving like a typical efulefu cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by EFULEFU1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Unzerious:
I now believe the Statement "You are what you're Named". Nice Structure by the way, can I get your Architects Contact? I'd love to Erect this, my Girlfriend has been pestering me to leave my Parents House.

I am that same architect
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Unzerious: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
EFULEFU1:

I am that same architect
Qeez, Nice Job. But your Name scares me.
Re: She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me by Generalwoodz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I don't believe the OP is living here, but this house looks scary, like it can collapse easily.
Better believe. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Help! I Have A Spirit Wife / Wait For A Girl To Approach You Before You Ever Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.