Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help (6638 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

grin grin you are really insane for you to think what is bad should be praised as right, ediot.
na blackmail u won take blow buy Lexus..Chinese slave,no wonder Chinese dey use una like poo for una own country,na because of waste like u wey 20naira gold circle shouldn't have brought into existence,if not dat ur lazy arse father was too broke to afford one. Slave

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by faithfull18(f): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
ekene101:
we will still be collecting and not pay till u run out of business.. slave
You keep crying Chinese companies. You are part of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is.

Even businesses owned by Nigerians you run it down, nonsense.

Waste of space, broke thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by explosiveskull(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Deeking111:
I am in a deep mess right now...I need help it all started like this
I borrowed money from a loan app cashlion for 7days and when it was due I never add the money to pay so I.have to keep talking from other loan app just to settle others ...before I could be smart I now owe the total of 385k...not one app all of them combine together....pls its giving me mental stress and I really need help...
I don't wanna take my life because my life is what more than that but what do I do..Help pls

I got addicted to them too for no just reason, but fortunately I do repay them before the due date. To me fair money and migo remains the best as their interest rate is small and they have option to extend.

OP, do you do drugs?

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
VlamesIffect:

You sure say them no get office?

Na wa o....no wonder them dey operate that kind business structure.

Right from time any business wey no get physical location office dey always get coma.
u think say if Dem get office people for never go match them,dey use public schools, uncompleted buildings and and kind of hidden places to perpetrate their dubious scheme. Try tell any of their slaves say u won come pay for their office make u see how he go catch like pipeline wey fire enter. They know what they are doing is illegal,even their WhatsApp doesn't carry dp.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

You keep crying Chinese companies. You are part of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is.

my Bitcoin wallet go feed u and ur frustrated life,Chinese slave.. people curse dey follow una.. drop ur office address if wat u guys are doing is legit,scammers

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by VlamesIffect(f): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
ekene101:
u think say if Dem get office people for never go match them,dey use public schools, uncompleted buildings and and kind of hidden places to perpetrate their dubious scheme. Try tell any of their slaves say u won come pay for their office make u see how he go catch like pipeline wey fire enter. They know what they are doing is illegal,even their WhatsApp doesn't carry dp.

Na wa.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

Who sells 1gb for 3h if no be carrier scammer u be. Na thief dey first call person thief.broke slave.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by VlamesIffect(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
explosiveskull:

I got addicted to them too for no just reason, but fortunately I do repay them before the due date. To me fair money and migo remains the best as their interest rate is small and they have option to extend.

OP, do you do drugs?

Are you the explosive skull that does subtitles?
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by explosiveskull(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Deeking111:

I ben borrow am to buy food stuff oo the first one which was about 7k ...that is our my journey started ...so I keep borrowing to settle the others...I won't like things like this I can't joke with it

I was advised by a wise man never to borrow to feed, you only use this quick money lenders if you know the business you'll invest in will guarantee quick turn over or you are sure to rep y because these people disgrace no be here. There was a time I was owing migo, Lcredit, and fairmoney at once, O'boy! I didn't have the fund to pay on time, high blood pressure be wan kill me, I started getting lean for that period until magically I paid all up before the due date because, I came to nairaland then to check about complaints concerning them, what I saw was heart wrenching infact I will never be able to deal with their disgrace of calling or texting your contacts especially that threatening messages, I swore never to go back to use those apps cos I will just commit suicide if I get disgraced like that in this life.

You just have to find what is making you to borrow and adjust your way of living.

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by explosiveskull(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Are you the explosive skull that does subtitles?

People keep asking me this question, the answer is No, am a copy of him and actually stole his name from a subtitles site cos I loved the name and it fits how my mind operates without valve. My original name was cookingvirus.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
U for no run na,u for wait make I use mouth pass ur body make sleep set alarm for ur body till 4am. Scammers always coming online to form righteous forgetting that internet keeps records of their past scams.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

My last word to you broke thing.

Stop scamming people up and down. If you had money, you won't go taking loans everywhere, online rich man collecting N-power.

I won't wallow in the mud with a pig, you are far beneath me.

I think you should come up with evidences where I scammed you or anyone. The idiot grasping for a straw to hold on to, unrepentant debtor cum scammer.
Goat,ur mate dey collect Bitcoin for street u dey do fowl and data scam.na this one u won take break yoke of poverty..see mumu dey shine 32teeth for poverty..no worry na one Smally for area go soon dey send u go filling station go buy fuel with gallon den leave change for u make u take chop minimie chinchin.ode

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

Are you scared of quoting me, idiot?

Now back up your claims with evidence, compound fool, irredeemable debtor and thief.

Taking your type to the cleaners is something I do with all pleasure, senseless fool.
Idiot I don pass out from npower years ago wen u still dey learn fowl scam. This one wey still dey wear 50naira boxers wey dem write 50cent put.donkey

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

Now back up your claims with evidence, compound fool, irredeemable debtor and thief.

Taking your type to the cleaners is something I do with all pleasure, senseless fool.
success u no see,even failure wey accept u dey complain say ur failure don dey to much because u dey affect failure with failure. Fowl scammer..
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

zombie wey don know how all d pot colour be for area,na ur type dey use bread drink garri..fowl scammer
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

ur neco token scam, nobody fall,fowl scam nobody fall,now data scam nobody still fall. Godfather of failures..

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

That's your name.

Loser, chronic unrepentant debtor, church rat, scammer trying to find his ugly self and life in other people. You obviously need help, you are insane. Let me leave you that.
lazy fowl scammer..shame no ev n dey do u, even d smallest scam ur follow come failure no let u do. Father failure
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ThothHermes: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

There's nothing predatory about this.
It is very predatory. I did not invent the term. It's what they are known as by financial experts worldwide.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/predatory_lending.asp

Those apps are meant for people who need small quick loans or urgent ones they can easily repay.
That's how they market it. Why don't they have offices

They don't even have stringent measures like banks. Most Nigerians are known to abuse things.
Humans abuse things. Not just Nigerians. Banks know this so they make their terms stringent. Predatory lenders also know this and they start up a business out of it.

Can you read where that guy said he took loans from different apps. He knew he couldn't pay them. The average Nigerian is desperately wicked, that's why things are the way they are.
Borrowing is addictive. And like all addictive substances, we keep them out of the reach of everyone. You can't be selling cocaine and complain that people are abusing it.
Ask yourself, do these companies operate in their countries. Or people don't need quick loans there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

That's your name.

Loser, chronic unrepentant debtor, church rat, scammer trying to find his ugly self and life in other people. You obviously need help, you are insane. Let me leave you that.
fowl data neco token scammer, people dey scam millions u dey scam 3h for 1gb even failure dey shame for ur failure ode fowl scammer.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by faithfull18(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThothHermes:
It is very predatory. I did not invent the term. It's what they are known as by financial experts worldwide.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/predatory_lending.asp

That's how they market it. Why don't they have offices

Humans abuse things. Not just Nigerians. Banks know this so they make their terms stringent. Predatory lenders also know this and they start up a business out of it.

Borrowing is addictive. And like all addictive substances, we keep them out of the reach of everyone. You can't be selling cocaine and complain that people are abusing it.
Ask yourself, do these companies operate in their countries. Or people don't need quick loans there
Businesses are borne out of meeting obvious need.

If they don't have such in their countries, they mostly likely don't need such.

People will provide services good or bad, it's your choice to go for it or not.

So, because cigarette makers make cigarettes now, everybody should start smoking.

See, everybody has a choice to go for it or not, nobody is forced to.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ThothHermes: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:

Businesses are borne out of meeting obvious need.
Or exploiting an obvious weakness. Which need Bet9ja dey meet? grin grin

If they don't have such in their countries, they mostly likely don't need such.
Wrong. The government of those countries ban companies from giving unsecured loans. Banks make sure you are able to pay before they give you a loan. That's why not everyone can access it. You must prove creditworthiness. Debt addiction is a real condition. They even have debtors anonymous in America.

https://www.debt.org/faqs/debtors-anonymous/
People will provide services good or bad, it's your choice to go for it or not.

So, because cigarette makers make cigarettes now, everybody should start smoking.

See, everybody has a choice to go for it or not, nobody is forced to.
Thats why cigarettes are regulated. There is a certain age you must get to before you can buy cigarettes.
Similarly, there should be a certain level of financial credibility before a person should get access to a loan.
If you offer a loan to every idiott with a smartphone in 10 minutes, what are you expecting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by Deeking111(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
ekene101:
U dey learn,I dey owe over 15 and I have been blacklisted.some don write am off as bad debt,if u get mind like me lock up and face whatever happens but if u can't go and pay and that's how you will keep paying till eternity. Those guys are scammers,scam them before they scam you.
Pls can I have ur number
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by Deeking111(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
explosiveskull:

OP, do you do drugs?
No sir I don't....I actually used the first loan for food before u know I start collecting from another to pay the other just like that
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Deeking111:

Pls can I have ur number
sig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Searching For A Wife Please Help A Nairalander / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa / My Wife Said I Should Not Be Massaged By A Female Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.