Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help (7044 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by frozen70(f): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Deeking111:
I am in a deep mess right now...I need help it all started like this
I borrowed money from a loan app cashlion for 7days and when it was due I never add the money to pay so I.have to keep talking from other loan app just to settle others ...before I could be smart I now owe the total of 385k...not one app all of them combine together....pls its giving me mental stress and I really need help...
I don't wanna take my life because my life is what more than that but what do I do..Help pls

What was in your mind while digging your neck dipper into these
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by faithfull18(f): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Witttyduchess:
Calling him an idiot shows how your parents failed to teach you morals.
You obviously lack etiquettes and to think you're advertising your data services here and you expect sane nairalanders to patronise you with this your foul mouth
Something must be wrong with you, oh, you expected me to keep quiet while insults were being directed at me.

I can see your parents seriously failed in your parenting. Now, scroll back and see who started throwing insults.

Lastly, sane Nairalanders patronise me and can spot the difference. Now, take your L and run along, online troll with different alternates. Lol, joker. If you think I don't know who's behind the moniker, then you are a joker grin Pele, I can see your other alternate, jobless thing, I still won't sell my data on credit, try next time wink

No use quoting me, I relate with sane people only not insane ones like you. You won't be given the attention you seek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by naniawini(f): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin
ekene101:
U dey learn,I dey owe over 15 and I have been blacklisted.some don write am off as bad debt,if u get mind like me lock up and face whatever happens but if u can't go and pay and that's how you will keep paying till eternity. Those guys are scammers,scam them before they scam you.
grin grin grin
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by tosinhtml: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
faithfull18:

There's nothing predatory about this. Those apps are meant for people who need small quick loans or urgent ones they can easily repay.

They don't even have stringent measures like banks. Most Nigerians are known to abuse things. Can you read where that guy said he took loans from different apps. He knew he couldn't pay them. The average Nigerian is desperately wicked, that's why things are the way they are.

He should be arrested and jailed. People are desperately wicked.

That's why I always have a hard time helping people in need as regards to personal business, because they only lookout for how to ruin your business.

Someone like the OP can go and loot a shop that has been given him freebies during riot or a protest.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by tosinhtml: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Deeking111:
I borrowed money from a loan app cashlion for 7days and when it was due I never add the money to pay so I.have to keep talking from other loan app just to settle others ...before I could be smart I now owe the total of 385k...not one app all of them combine together....pls its giving me mental stress and I really need help...
I don't wanna take my life because my life is what more than that but what do I do..Help pls

You need to be arrested and jailed. Whoever owns that company is even a good person.

Did you ever think that employees could be sacked and their livelyhood disspears because of your inability to pay back loans when the company goes bankrupt or liquidates.

See eh, if you wan die. Please die quick.

I no send you at all.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by Deeking111(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
tosinhtml:

You need to be arrested and jailed. Whoever owns that company is even a good person.

Did you ever think that employees could be sacked and their livelyhood disspears because of your inability to pay back loans when the company goes bankrupt or liquidates.

See eh, if you wan die. Please die quick.

I no send you at all.

Thank you and God bless you,u have spoken well
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by faithfull18(f): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
SegFauIt:
this ugly rude low life bastard has been banned.
Next time you learn how to open your gutter mouth to insult your father's mate on a public forum.
Poverty stricken idiot
Pele, see painment and frustration written all over you.

Myndd44
Dominique
Dragnet
Seun
RoyalRoy
Lalasticlala
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by faithfull18(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2021
SegFauIt:
this ugly rude low life bastard has been banned.
Next time you learn how to open your gutter mouth to insult your father's mate on a public forum.
Poverty stricken idiot
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Dragnet
Puskin
Honsule
Royalroy
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by Jman06(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Scam alert!!!

Scammers now use these loan app stuff to defraud people. They debit money from your account at will with those account information you submit during the application!

Government should seriously look into the activities of those loan app people.

Most of them are fraudsters and na them dey quick call people fraudsters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by Housing(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deeking111:

If you continue to borrow from one loan app to pay another. In less than 3 months you will be indebted up 500k.

Try to avoid any interest attached loan for now. You equally need time to regain your sanity. Don't borrow to pay back loan. You can borrow only to do business and make sure it is without any interest.

You can start paying back when you are financially stable.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by Tarehd: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2021
My own case come add credit card debt join. I'm currently owing fairmoney 1.4m naira. I'd have to sell off property to pay it. It all stemmed from borrowing from one to pay another in the hopes that I'd earn the difference in interest. Within just 3 months my debt went from around 190k to 1.4m. my only sadness is it has affected my marriage because I've lost all interest in having fun.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by Blacklion3: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tarehd:
My own case come add credit card debt join. I'm currently owing fairmoney 1.4m naira. I'd have to sell off property to pay it. It all stemmed from borrowing from one to pay another in the hopes that I'd earn the difference in interest. Within just 3 months my debt went from around 190k to 1.4m. my only sadness is it has affected my marriage because I've lost all interest in having fun.
Best thing is to write them through your lawyer and address it through CBCD

that the interest should be lowered so that you will be able to offset the loan
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by Tony142: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
ekene101:
as na ur papa money na come arrest me for house if no be septic tank u go spend eternity. Chinko slave..

When u open a business let me know, I want to come and patronize you on credit and pay later
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tony142:

When u open a business let me know, I want to come and patronize you on credit and pay later
how far, government don fine and shut them down and many more to follow.. how e be u now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by ekene101: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
When I dey advice people to borrow because I see this company folding soon,they thought I was joking. How e come and be now grin grin grin grin
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by septina22a: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
ekene101:
Who sells 1gb for 3h if no be carrier scammer u be. Na thief dey first call person thief.broke slave.

Please I need your help. Loan sharks have been threatening to call and send damaging messages to my contact list. Please help. I have sent you a message on email.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by septina22a: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
ekene101:
U dey learn,I dey owe over 15 and I have been blacklisted.some don write am off as bad debt,if u get mind like me lock up and face whatever happens but if u can't go and pay and that's how you will keep paying till eternity. Those guys are scammers,scam them before they scam you.

Please I need your help. Loan sharks have been threatening to call and send damaging messages to my contact list. Please help. I have sent you a message on email.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by septina22a: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
ekene101:
how far, government don fine and shut them down and many more to follow.. how e be u now grin grin grin
Good for them. Please help me. They are about to ruin my life. I have sent you an email please respond. Thanks.
Re: Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help by 02Kebreal(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2022
Tarehd:

How did you go about this?
We're you able to settle it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help|my Wife Is Very Lazy / I Think Cane Should Be Allowed In Schools To Keep Away This............. / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.