Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him (61508 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Receives Car From Flo Rich As A Gift (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by OkuFaba(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Dubembiafra:
that beast supper Hilux is not less than 18 million naira
what happened to Range, Brabus, Porsche, BMW e.t.c
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Kindfund: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2021
She trying to hard to stay relevant in the internet
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Blackdisciple(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:
Why not keep your relationship private undecided undecided

They will Never, when the whole thing turns upside down They wil say people are saying shit to them ..
Soon when pregnancy comes they will still foolishly show the baby bump to the media too, but when they are doing the doings at night they will not put camera and be showing us oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Bola146(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Blackdisciple:

They will Never, when the whole thing turns upside down They wil say people are saying shit to them ..
Soon when pregnancy comes they will still foolishly show the baby bump to the media too, but when they are doing the doings at night they will not put camera and be showing us o o

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Blackdisciple(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2021
OkuFaba:
I thought it was a luxury car...

Why truck?? He wan start firewood business??

Ayam disappointed

Truck for Yankee na designer car oo, na we for naija they see truck like say na shit.

Those celebrities out there I don't know if there's any one of them that don't use truck .

Bro they even use monster trucks too.
Naija if no be predo jeep or Lexus RX you never start, it's crazy tho

Have u seen monster before??
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Gval123: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2021
This lady live for the camera, nothing about her is real
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by OkuFaba(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Truck for Yankee na designer car oo, na we for naija they see truck like say na shit.

Those celebrities out there I don't know if there's any one of them that don't use truck .

Bro they even use monster trucks too.
Naija if no be predo jeep or Lexus RX you never start, it's crazy tho
When it comes to truck, she should get him a FORD F-150 RAPTOR.. that's the real monster
Have u seen monster before??
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by kings11ng(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2021
Another 5 secs man loading
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:
Insecurity.. For her mind she's peppering her Ex Hubby. mtewww. umunwanya sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Munzy14(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
OkuFaba:

Ayam disappointed
Ohhh!!! Goodness me....grin grin

Nairalanders kill joy...

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2021
OkuFaba:

Ayam disappointed

That vehicle you are seeing there is brand new and costs about N27m

It can comfortably buy 2 tokunbo 2018 Mercedes Benz CLA AMG sedans.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by elonmuskbaby: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Princedapace:

Must everyone keep their relationship private?

If that is what u believe in, good for u. But u can't force it on another.

So many relationships have crashed and were never made public. My parent marriage crashed, they were not on social media and they didn't make their marriage public... Abeg, free people jaree
Alabosi ni e.ika Deni e.

You want to use her marriage as entertainment for you so that when shiii hits the fan,you will see something to laugh at Abi?

Na una wey dey encourage am go still abuse am say she dey carry everything put for social media.alatipa nie
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by elonmuskbaby: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Blaine756:

That's how boss ladies do
if that's how boss ladies do,we need to see when the guy dey Fok am since we're playing this boss lady card
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by OkuFaba(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Munzy14:

Ohhh!!! Goodness me....grin grin

Nairalanders kill joy...
is our work oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mind ur business and stay low key
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Princedapace(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Alabosi ni e.ika Deni e.

You want to use her marriage as entertainment for you so that when shiii hits the fan,you will see something to laugh at Abi?

Na una wey dey encourage am go still abuse am say she dey carry everything put for social media.alatipa nie

I am not like that..

Allow people to do what they deem fit for them selves.. Relationship wey dey no show for social media dey crash too

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by victorazy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
OkuFaba:

Ayam disappointed

Na N15m be that o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by niyidenrele: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:

Trying to get back at her Ex
Who to me
Doesn't care
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
ibnlawal:

It's called showbiz bro. Even if they kept it private, media will still expose em.

Is it media that posted Hilux on Instagram?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Lightorder: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:
she has started again
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Lightorder: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
phemmyfour:
Give it time ....it's crashing soon
bad belle, ok na you crash the first one abi ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by peculiar2233: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
ceejay10:
Truck ke?
I love Kante so much, besides I'm a Chelsea fan but this picture looks so funny to me grin
I always bust laugh like mumu whenever I come across it grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by gwama: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
She became sugar mommy. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
ebukajay184:
Tonto Dikeh’s Man, Prince Kpokpogri Takes Delivery Of Car She Bought Him On His Birthday (Photo, Video)

Tonto Dikeh’s man, Prince Kpokpogri has taken delivery of a truck she bought him on his birthday, IgbereTV reports.

The actress shared a video of the truck on her Instastory with the caption "happy birthday again my husband".

Prince Kpokpogri also took to Instagram to appreciate Tonto Dikeh. He shared a photo of her with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRUc7NIs9BU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-bY3hdM110

https://igberetvnews.com/1395595/tonto-dikehs-man-prince-kpokpogri-takes-delivery-car-bought-birthday-photo-video/
obsessed woman. U go kill yourself for Churchill mara
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mumu man settling for a single mother while his father's mate..NED married a fresh girl of 18... Men of this generation are pathetic loosers..
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by chaloskyx: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
when someone keeps showing off his/her relationship like this its done either to show off, make someone jealous, convince people shes found true love or just damn insecure....the truth is this relationship isn't going to last this isn't true love its obvious the relationship is aimed at serving a purpose of getting ppl envious (notice me syndrome) hence the need to always post about it once ppl stop paying heed to her posts and antics the relationship stops having purpose, the flames go out and dies off.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by harmony75: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good woman gifts her husband �❤ but dearie Tonto keep your secrets secrets ❤ I don't want to read it here o that una no marry again o ❤
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by Gfskw: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
They are now buying husbands with cash by force after hoeing
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by showafrica(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bola146:

Behind those smiles, you can see a bitter woman playing out a script for the gram.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him by elonmuskbaby: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Princedapace:

I am not like that..

Allow people to do what they deem fit for them selves.. Relationship wey dey no show for social media dey crash too
at least keeping it off social media will increase the chances of success in her relationship.she has enough controversies.adding this to her bag of controversies will do no good for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.