Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them (1788 Views)

2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Veqtor: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Gireiboy:

Anybody who attacks/kill a Fulani has taken a debt payable with his/her blood and that of his family/tribe no matter how long it takes.

Yen yen yen... blabbing trash!
The blood of all d people, Fulani are spilling is also a debt repayable one day. And it must be paid in full no matter how long it takes. Is Fulani blood gold? N0nsense.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Elmaaq: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop making empty threats

It's not about threats, it's about karma and the way things work

You can't keep killing people and hope to get away with it
The op is wrong about the timeline according to a prophets writing I saw online, reprisal attacks will begin this hear and will continue for long, sadly those who helped them and their loved ones will be roped into it too

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Spending123: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2021
Op send your aza am donating money for two armoured tanks and one fighter jet.
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Arrewa:
seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun!!!!

Seun.... It's time we bring the full attention of the government to this forum!!

in as much as I don't support any attack on the Fulanis neither do I support the genocide committed by the Fulanis, but you are just a hypocrite have you brought the attention of the government to the genocide carried out by your brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Gireiboy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Veqtor:

Yen yen yen... blabbing trash!
The blood of all d people, Fulani are spilling is also a debt repayable one day. And it must be paid in full no matter how long it takes. Is Fulani blood gold? N0nsense.
Yes it is!
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by adedehinbo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Arrewa:
seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun!!!!

Seun.... It's time we bring the full attention of the government to this forum!!

lol ! Re u scared to be treated the way you treat others?the guy might just have use some harsh words but it's the truth

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Seleyse: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gireiboy:

Anybody who attacks/kill a Fulani has taken a debt payable with his/her blood and that of his family/tribe no matter how long it takes.
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Veqtor: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Gireiboy:

Yes it is!

Keep dreaming. Bunch of deluded people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Buckeyemedia1: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
One thing I'm ashore to Fulani is that any time buhari leave office they will pay for all the atrocity they are comited during buhari government. I, my self will lead the genocide against Fulani we will slotter them like sheep we will make them fill the pain just like the way they make some family suffer. Devil will not help any Fulani I will fund in any secret place .let me stop here because the way I fill known the anger in me is boiling like hot water.
I believe you are looking for who will kill you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Anambra Election Might Not Hold - INEC / Ohaneze, Northern Coalition Settle For Dr Ogbonnaya Onu For Presidency 2023. / Taliban, Israel Vs Palestine:I Hope Christians See How They Support Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.