Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them (1793 Views)

2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Madmohamed1: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2021
One thing I'm ashore to Fulani is that any time buhari leave office they will pay for all the atrocity they are comited during buhari government. I, my self will lead the genocide against Fulani we will slotter them like sheep we will make them fill the pain just like the way they make some family suffer. Devil will not help any Fulani I will fund in any secret place .let me stop here because the way I fill known the anger in me is boiling like hot water.

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by PrinceOfLagos: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2021
Stop making empty threats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Madmohamed1: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Stop making empty threats
aboki shut up and 4k off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by FoolishBoy419: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mynd44
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by PrinceOfLagos: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
aboki shut up and 4k off
Everybody is aboki to you
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Madmohamed1: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mynd44
I'm telling the truth. People are angry about your Fulani brothers. They will pay whit thire life soon

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Madmohamed1: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Everybody is aboki to you
go and di...
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by FoolishBoy419: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
I'm telling the truth. People are angry about your Fulani brothers. They will pay whit thire life soon

You are welcome to do so cheesy
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Madmohamed1: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

You are welcome to do so cheesy
I will lead deadly encounter against Fulani

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by PrinceOfLagos: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
go and di...
You're just a coward , go and sit down .
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Arrewa: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
One thing I'm ashore to Fulani is that any time buhari leave office they will pay for all the atrocity they are vomited during buhari government. I, my self will lead the genocide against Fulani we will slotter them like sheep we will make them fill the pain just like the way they make some family suffer. Devil will not help any Fulani I will fund in any secret place .let me stop here because the way I fill known the anger in me is boiling like hot water.
seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun!!!!

Seun.... It's time we bring the full attention of the government to this forum!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Fahdiga(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
One thing I'm ashore to Fulani is that any time buhari leave office they will pay for all the atrocity they are vomited during buhari government. I, my self will lead the genocide against Fulani we will slotter them like sheep we will make them fill the pain just like the way they make some family suffer. Devil will not help any Fulani I will fund in any secret place .let me stop here because the way I fill known the anger in me is boiling like hot water.
Exactly
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Madmohamed1: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2021
Arrewa:
seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun seun!!!!

Seun.... It's time we brought the full attention of the government to this forum!!

who is government? Where is government when Fulani terrorist attacking and killing people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by FoolaniHellman: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2021
That’s for sure!!!! Foolanis go japa after Buhari tenure because the sufferings go too much for them and their cows!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Arrewa: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2021
And as for you OP.

The Fulanis are stronger than you can ever be!!

Just keep wishing...
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Madmohamed1: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2021
Arrewa:
And as for you OP.

The Fulanis are stronger than you can ever be!!

Just keep wishing...
yes for known they are. But after buhari we will see. By then no army no air force to help them

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by FoolishBoy419: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
I will lead deadly encounter against Fulani

I hope you do so. Because I remember how Kanu said more and ended up being chained in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Madmohamed1: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

I hope you do so. Because I remember how Kanu said more and ended up being chained in Kenya
I'm not kanu
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:

That's why they don't ever want to drop power. I pity those who still believe in 2023 elections.

It's better this country divides now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Valkrie: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Arrewa:

Seun.... It's time we bring the full attention of the government to this forum!!

Where was the stupid government when the fulanis where slaughtering people in their homes and farms and burning their houses...go fork yourself.. nonesense...!! The truth is the fulanis would witness pure evil in the hands of the people they are attacking today when the time comes...time would settle it all....!!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by FarahAideed: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
How will they when Buhari will handover to another ruthless Fulani
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Valkrie: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
How will they when Buhari will handover to another ruthless Fulani

Then division comes quickly. Either way its loss loss for the fulanis...keep that at the back of your mind...!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Supan(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Arrewa:

Arrewa:

The New Generation of Hausa/Fulanis are going to be brutal on the south when we finally find ourselves in the corridor of power!!

Because we are more intelligent, more sophisticated and more smarter than our parents... And not too religious!!

We have no shortage of rugged intelligent souls!!

So it's better for all the igbos to start supporting Nnamdi kanu now...
if Nigeria fail to divide!!!

Hmmmm, Da magana.....

Arrewa, both you and the op are in the same animal WhatsApp group, this was your post yesterday.

Anyway, I was expecting you to sympathize with the northern Christian over what's happening for the past few days now.

You can see your hypocrisy dancing skelewu.

We never had it this bad.

Buhari is a political misfit, argue with southern Kaduna genocide victims.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by saaron(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2021
Surely they'll pay.
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by mp3ree: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
When the time comes count me in
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Gireiboy(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Anybody who attacks/kill a Fulani has taken a debt payable with his/her blood and that of his family/tribe no matter how long it takes.
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Gireiboy(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

grin cheesy grin don't mind the idiot, all the do is make noise on cyberspace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Gireiboy(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

That's why they don't ever want to drop power. I pity those who still believe in 2023 elections.

It's better this country divides now.
Divide am na, make we see. I can lend you a measuring tape if you want.
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by amc: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:

In addition to a very poor education, you also have serious mental issues. Go and seek help.
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Veqtor: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Iykoto86(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Arrewa:

Even me shock with the threat .
Re: Fulani Will Pay For Their Atrocity After Buhari. No one will save them by Iykoto86(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2021
Madmohamed1:
who is government? Where is government when Fulani terrorist attacking and killing people.
That is why God will not forgive Buhari.but the threat too much sha.we are not animals ,we are not that mean to kill women and children like that naa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Ghana Sanction Or Invade Nigeria? / Tinubu Is The Winner Of APC Nominations / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Elected President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.