Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin (52800 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by TWoods(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
ZudderMan:
Sometimes when I read some of y'all comments, it drives me crazy. You all just religion bigots. Why would you for a second think that was an Islamic way or right. Probably you guys would read the Quran, ask questions or get enlightened. That was their way and rights, not an islamic one. For once I'd just hope you people will have sense..

What should we think this is all about?
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by onomeabuja: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
LadyRosa:
Chai...
Thank God I'm a Christian.
This one wey I like man so, them for Don scatter me in the name of honor Killing or honor keeping before I clock 8.
take me as i.am & i come in peace!

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Crazy, abominable and evil filled world that feeds on wickedness and ruthlessness. All these in the name of religion.

Listen Folks, religion will not save you or me. No matter how many times you fast or knock your head on the ground.

Only a Solid relationship with JESUS Christ will save us and Give us Eternal life.
Who told you they did this in the name of religion?
Where exactly is this linked to religion?

The pastor that raped a girl with his church members, did he do it in the name of your religion?

Pastor please, don't be a goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by authority2006(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingsasian:
This religion of peace sef angry

Be educated, be informed. It is about the culture, not the religion.

In an Indian village, a girl was buried alive with her sympathiser for refusing to marry the choice of her husband by her family. It's a culture thing which religion failed to take away from them.
Just like they're still forcing widows to drink the water they used to batch the corpse of the dead husbands in your culture or forcing them to shave their heads despite being Christians. You should know better

2 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by authority2006(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
LadyRosa:
Chai...
Thank God I'm a Christian.
This one wey I like man so, them for Don scatter me in the name of honor Killing or honor keeping before I clock 8.

Lol. It's not your religion but your culture.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by steeltrust: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Crazy, abominable and evil filled world that feeds on wickedness and ruthlessness. All these in the name of religion.

Listen Folks, religion will not save you or me. No matter how many times you fast or knock your head on the ground.

Only a Solid relationship with JESUS Christ will save us and Give us Eternal life.
ask your self
Are you not tired of the evil going on around the world
Make God just end everything make we rest or what your thoughts on these evil
Are you not tired
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
They are doing the will of Allah... religion of piss
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by caye(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Are you sure you went to primary school, or even creche? because i know my 4 year old nephew will know Syrians are not asians
The middle East is actually Western Asia.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Wordoftruth: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's a norm, we already know their way! Barbaric ppl
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by nitt: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Why do we always see similar behaviour in the muslim north? Islam and primitivity is 5 and 6.

Oshey! Psychotherapist

Primitive ko, Pyramid ni

tongue
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingsasian:
crime knows know religion! There's are thread above where a lady (a church lady) was held by a chior mistress and another church member for the pastor to rape..

So judging by your analogy and other rape incidents that happened in the church ( the bini girl that was raped last year)

Should we say the religion of rape or rather immorality??!!

So quit he hypocrisy... Criticize the perpetrator and live Islam out of this!
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by 99thEnemy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Don't even know what to write

Lord just have mercy

Men and wickedness

Nigeria

Nigeria pass dogshit countries.. grin

na shithole country we dey.... grin grin

Summation of all the shit in the world combined in a hole .. Σ( All animal dung , human feces ) = Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Whitecoal711: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Romeo and Juliet gone wrong
Syria version
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by pegix(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
raphretle:

Wetin carry Assyria come Yemen..
Assyria falls within Iraq and iran
Indeed...there u go
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by LINTUNE(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Upjis: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Islam is the regilon of the devil ...All they do is kill,rape and do drugs
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Blackdisciple(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
A friend once said he rather die a sinner than to be a Muslim.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Executer: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Poor girl.
I hope her killers are brought to book.

Mouthpiece of God, how often do you visit hell?
What's Muhammad's picture like?

I'm a xtian by the way,,, a nondiscriminating one at that.

All this Christians by mouth only.what does "nondicriminating Christian" mean?
Be deceiving yourself.by the authority of the scripture, we know where that killer and pedofile is. don't be yarning thrash .we all know he was beyond saving.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by blackboy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Syrians or Syria is in the middle East and are referred to as Arabs not Asians.
I wonder what the Russians are telling their allies. This is evil to say no to marriage = death.
Chloraseptic:
I just don't like Asians or anything that comes from it..

I'd rather live and die here than migrate to that side of the world..

Forgive me Lord if this sounds like a hate speech

Modified why are people quoting me to tell me Syrians are not Asians.. What would you call people from a country in Asia.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by galaxy2020(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Am sure such do happen in Nigeria but they cover it up, you kill ur blood because she refuses to commit to incest. Religion of piss indeed. Tufiakwa!
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by billyG(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
The kind inbreeding wey dey arab countries no be here.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by otikpoko(m): 12:01am On Jul 16, 2021
cry

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Laren24(m): 12:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Kingsasian:
This honor killing shit is about religion again. Well I don't blame you tho
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Yankee101: 12:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Islam, as it is today, is a cancer
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by ThatFairGuy1: 4:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Please don't be stupid, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. Must you attribute everything to Islamic way of life because they're Muslims? Is a Christian robber or kidnappers doing accordingly to Christianity
Kingsasian:
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by ThatFairGuy1: 4:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Bigot. How does that smell Islamic if you're with your right SENSES.

The baby factory operators in your Region, tell us if they're acting according to Christian believe
Righteousness2:

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by ThatFairGuy1: 4:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Hate your unreasonable self, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
AchalugoNwa:
I hate islam
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:05am On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
Hate your unreasonable self, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
[/s]

e pain am

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Greatguy02: 6:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Temmylee01:
You see I can sense the hatred in your typing
Talking about the crusade of how many decades or century's back..... In my life time billions of souls has be taken by this Muslim extremist and you're here justifying it ahbeg.... If you're in a park as Muslim yourself and u here someone shout ALAHU AKBAR!!!! No be jakpa things go come your mind. And ewu gambia nowhere on this planet you will come across christian with this babaric act of killing innocent girl because she refuse to commit incest.

Those Arab are something else

Especially Saudi
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Kiasa: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I just don't like Asians or anything that comes from it..

I'd rather live and die here than migrate to that side of the world..

Forgive me Lord if this sounds like a hate speech

Modified why are people quoting me to tell me Syrians are not Asians.. What would you call people from a country in Asia.
Syria/The Middle East is a part of the African Continent, the British called it the Middle East in 1900.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Chloraseptic: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Kiasa:
Syria/The Middle East is a part of the African Continent, the British called it the Middle East in 1900.

Middle east or not they are Asian s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Shot As Militants Return To Calabar – Oron Waterway (Disturbing Photo) / Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.