Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin (52788 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by fifaplayer9: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
shocked Islamabad sad. MuhamMAD pipu are TERRORISTS.Quote me and WIN BLACKBERRY BOLD5 wink grin
Nawa for you dis guy ooohh so because of this occurrence you have stereotyped all Islamic peoples.
Ur reasoning no be here undecided undecided
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by perdollar(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Though the country is far from Islamabad far
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by mowapa(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Heavenly Father,I know things are tough in my country of birth, but I thank you for my culture as Yoruba and its tolerance of choices � �

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yoruba mozlem, he said religion can NEVER save you, even if u slam ur head on the ground from morning till night.

Guess what?

He is right!

SimplyFacts:

You're very sick upstair & I hope you're tied before you enter market.

Amúnibúni eran Ìbíyemí.

3 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Chloraseptic: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Are you sure you went to primary school, or even creche? because i know my 4 year old nephew will know Syrians are not asians

Please school me, which continent is Syria located
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Chloraseptic: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
anoziechi:
Syria na Asia?

Which continent

What are you seeing there

3 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by sylve11: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Marry your own cousin. What madness is that! Anyway, it's common amongst the Ijaw folks.

Journey well to girl. sad cool
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by chukwuibuipob: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
fifaplayer9:

Nawa for you dis guy ooohh so because of this occurrence you have stereotyped all Islamic peoples.
Ur reasoning no be here undecided undecided
Send Ur address for Ur BOLD5 cool
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Jossybj1984(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Islam and it bloodshed practice yet some people are still calling religion of peace I can really understand

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Danzakidakura(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
shocked Islamabad sad. MuhamMAD pipu are TERRORISTS.Quote me and WIN BLACKBERRY BOLD5 wink grin
where is my BB Bold5 ?
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by freegaza(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
nurain150:

So bad.
I know some stupid idiot will still blame it on Islam.

The fools are already doing that. They don't know it's a tradition in the middle east and Asia. Someone is even saying that it's happening in Northern Nigeria. Products of non quota system schools grin

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Almajoon:
Yoruba mozlem, he said religion can NEVER save you, even if u slam ur head on the ground from morning till night.

Guess what?

He is right!

Who is Yoruba Muslim You'd better open your eyes wella.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by toye440: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
I'm never surprised at what Allah's people are capable of.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by sylve11: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
fifaplayer9:
Isn't that incest I did not know that Islam supported such
Maybe the family has gone rogue
RIP young lady very disheartening

Incestuous, yes. cool
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Asour: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chloraseptic:
I just don't like Asians or anything that comes from it..

I'd rather live and die here than migrate to that side of the world..

Forgive me Lord if this sounds like a hate speech

Syria although in the middle east does not represent Asia. Totally different culture/religions mainly.

Sad story this.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by perdollar(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You're very sick upstair & I hope you're tied before you enter market. You for say all you have on your mind about knocking head on the ground. Zero religious tolerance,,, hypocrisy at its peak!

Amúnibúni eran Ìbíyemí.
simply facts was what he said. Dear Yoruba Muslim, if u don't like it, hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by nedu2000(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
More to do with culture than religion
Kingsasian:
This religion of peace sef angry

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Benwems(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Islam is a curse to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Only in Islamic countries. This is what they want to implement in the South!
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Easy5265: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Arabs/Muslims aka religion of "peace". Update your geography.
Chloraseptic:

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Islam!!! What a religion.
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Atrocious
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by realoscar84(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
U talk too much this so called pastor. Always on every thread writing rubbish. If you have respect for other people's faith you won't try to ridicule them by tagging placing of head in an act of prostration of worship by the Muslims as nocking of head on ground just like other ignorant mofos. It's amazing how come you are always on every thread as if you have no job that ought to take ur time. I see you are the Christ spokesman or the angel holding the key to heaven gate.

[[b][/b]quote author=Righteousness2 post=103727423]What a Crazy, abominable and evil filled world that feeds on wickedness and ruthlessness. All these in the name of religion.

Listen Folks, religion will not save you or me. No matter how many times you fast or knock your head on the ground.

Only a Solid relationship with JESUS Christ will save us and Give us Eternal life.
[/quote]
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by neonbash0: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Stop being racist. In what world is Syria, Asians?
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Chloraseptic: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
neonbash0:

Stop being racist. In what world is Syria, Asians?

Which continent is Syria
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by neighbourhud: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
MrCover:
There is no day MrCover no go see bad news

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Mayeldah(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You're very sick upstair & I hope you're tied before you enter market. You for say all you have on your mind about knocking head on the ground. Zero religious tolerance,,, hypocrisy at its peak!

Amúnibúni eran Ìbíyemí.

Park well you extremist! Isn't it obvious the religion you practice is full violence and terrorism?
The problem we face in Nigeria today is largely caused by the followers of this sickening religion.

4 Likes

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by iamL(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
All false religion eh! When Armageddon go start self?
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Charlie2020(f): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
pegix:
Syria
Iran
Irak
Afghanistan
Assyria(yemen)
Pakistan

All dogshit countries
. Add Nigeria
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Please school me, which continent is Syria located
South America and Europe grin grin
Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Maameer99: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
It does...
How can you just stereotype the WHOLE Asia?

Chloraseptic:

Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by Dextre(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chloraseptic:

They are Arabs not asians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now / Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.