Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer (46550 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by charlesucheh(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Great man, you have surpassed what we thought you could do.

You have exposed the plans of the wicked men.

You have woken the country from its dangerous sleep into death.

Now everyone is agitating because of your warnings that are now manifesting.bla! Bla! Bla!!

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Sunday Adeyemo Igboho
Long live Middle belt nation.
Long live Ibom Republic

God will put all evil planners who are killing innocent people in the south to shame.
bla! Bla! Bla!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by ofiko123(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
I just feel for Nnamdi kanu's family... I feel for them so greatly..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by zolajpower: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Amaechi2023:

what kind of low budget lie is this?
the only difference between ipob followers and almajiri is slight education.
ipob believe every bullshit lies told to them by their superior same with almajari.
only reason why people are more supeised about ipob is because they are educated and foolish.
when you see mumu behaving like mumu you've gat little worries but when you see sane person behaving like mumu, you begin to wonder again.
rubbish entities.
Bros please what's" SUPEISED "

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by wellmax(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kanu arrested like a common Aba criminal, a whole dilector

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by OnyeOgboni: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
..As expected.Afonja!..the curse in that name.SMH
Ayomide811:
he is a coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by ThickSharon123(f): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ojiofor:
Supreme Leader wey dey travel upandan without PAs or bodyguard and this is someone that claim to have over 2 million men under his command and allowed himself to be picked up without resistance like a little rat and the most appalling is that he was kidnapped for over a week without his noisy group knowing about it.

That's because he isn't scared. He was sure and wanted this, he wanted to be free to roam the world as he wish and refuse to make the Nigerian Government his God, by locking him in one place and threatening him

Only cowards hide In what is called, duress for too long. So, he intentionally got taken for the Nigerian government to start what he wants to start. And it would end well for everyone. smiley grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Bovis(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ojiofor:

Making personal security arrangements does it require flying with private yet?Did you see private yet in any of my post?
I know you guys are under oath to defend and be loyal to him and never to question his actions and decision nor matter how irrational they may be.So I do not expect you do otherwise than to defend his foolishness.
He said he was a very powerful man who can decide who lives and who dies and yet leaving himself unprotected.Is that not madness?

AS THE LEADER OF IPOB,I AM A VERY POWERFUL MAN.
I KNOW THAT VERY WELL!!!
I CAN DECIDE,WHO LIVES OR WHO DIES,I CAN DECIDE,
TO PLAY GOD IF I WANT TO!!
I HAVE OVER 2 MILLION MEN UNDER MY COMMAND,
I CAN DESTROY ANYWHERE I WANT TO HAVE DESTROYED.
END OF QUOTE-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the Supreme Leader of IPOB.

How far with the N100 million bounty NK placed on Governor Wike’s head lol Cownu is a clown but has sent many to their early graves with his expensive jokes

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Wickedfact: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
kovic7:
No sane person will support Cownu, even his sympathizers are already backtracking. You can't take up arms against the government, only a matter of time before you are caged.

Talking as if u know tomorrow and attacking everyone will not work. Now Igboho knows better too, he'll learn to tame his tongue next time (that's if he's not smoked out b4 d end of the year).

I'm even more surprised at the people supporting these two uncouth rebels. You're supposed to be wise, the day you take up arms, nobody will support you when the government is replying u in the language you understand.

Did Igboho attack security agents? Why then are they looking for him?
Meanwhile, I'm surprised the DSS is still looking for Igboho after arresting a cat he was alleged to transform into.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Chitumu: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

You Almajiris should thank the south and East for making you have access to the internet and how to type in English.

If not by now you would have been wandering inside Sambisa with your brothers and relatives.

That's if you're not wandering there already.
a south westener own GLO what network provider does a south easter own?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jail the bastard. Throw away the key. Spits on his stupid flat head

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Wickedfact: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
ThickSharon123:

That's because he isn't scared. He was sure and wanted this, he wanted to be free to roam the world as he wish and refuse to make the Nigerian Government his God, by locking him in one place and threatening him

Only cowards hide In what is called, duress for too long. So, he intentionally got taken for the Nigerian government to start what he wants to start. And it would end well for everyone. smiley grin
[/s]

Don't defend foolishness, Kanu was foolish. You had a good cause but due to several wrong judgments and messianic complex, he was caught cheaply. If he stayed in any G8 Nation, he would NEVER have been touched, but he went to Kenya. Kenya that the economy of Lagos is bigger than.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Kuginzi: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
CONGRATULATION TO Igbos!
Nnamdi Kanu was arrested like a RAT in Kenyan.
Nnamdi KANU was crown the Supreme Leader of Nigeria Prisoners.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Benmob: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
kovic7:
No sane person will support Cownu, even his sympathizers are already backtracking. You can't take up arms against the government, only a matter of time before you are caged.

Talking as if u know tomorrow and attacking everyone will not work. Now Igboho knows better too, he'll learn to tame his tongue next time (that's if he's not smoked out b4 d end of the year).

I'm even more surprised at the people supporting these two uncouth rebels. You're supposed to be wise, the day you take up arms, nobody will support you when the government is replying u in the language you understand.
where d government are not showing d language terrorist Boko Haram, iswap and bandits undery and they released 1000 Boko Haram to Borno state, keep fooling urself becuz d government are d evil one not igboho who defending his people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Chitumu: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
i seriously hate chest beaters, they say naija go burn if kanu is arrested, naija is not even smoking, now they are threatening kenya, kanu will die and heaven will not fall, chest beater will continue beating their chest, and life will go on

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by chukwuibuipob: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
sad Ok.Woman wrapper grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by kovic7(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
I don't know if he attacked security agents or not. But catching him is a piece of cake for DSS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Bovis(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wickedfact:

Did Igboho attack security agents? Why then are they looking for him?
Meanwhile, I'm surprised the DSS is still looking for Igboho after arresting a cat he was alleged to transform into.

Sunday Igboho is just a copycat and a political thug/land grabber wanting to catch out on the agitations. He’s activities needs to be checked before graduating into a terrorist (Cownu)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by ThickSharon123(f): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wickedfact:
[s][/s]

Don't defend foolishness, Kanu was foolish. You had a good cause but due to several wrong judgments and messianic complex, he was caught cheaply. If he stayed in any G8 Nation, he would NEVER have been touched, but he went to Kenya. Kenya that the economy of Lagos is bigger than.

He wanted to be free...He is smart, it even happens to us, if you hide for so long, you'll give up and want to show yourself. You can't be a prisoner for someone for long.
My love, Kanu is a man, but acts with tactics and most African and foreign lands support him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Menace2Society(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Biafrannuke:
you didn't answer the question I asked you. Talk about KANU when you become intelligent enough to answer simple question.
Na stupid question na who go answer that IPOB man?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Wickedfact: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bovis:

Sunday Igboho is just a copycat and a political thug/land grabber wanting to catch out on the agitations. He’s activities needs to be checked before graduating into a terrorist (Cownu)

Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by grandlexuz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wickedfact:
[s][/s]

Csn you tell me that benchmark of Lagos economy that is bigger than Kenya.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by chukwuibuipob: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ojiofor:
Supreme Leader wey dey travel upandan without PAs or bodyguard and this is someone that claim to have over 2 million men under his command and allowed himself to be picked up without resistance like a little rat and the most appalling is that he was kidnapped for over a week without his noisy group knowing about it.
sad He scammed his PIGZ and CHOP the money alone/will remain in KUJE for long
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by BafanaBafana: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Those ugly and shapeless Kenyans will be remembered for their role with the skinny stock fish in Aso Rock.

We won't forget this, even if it takes a hundred years.
And what can you guys do about it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by kovic7(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Don't mind them. Na to just make mouth. See as them carry Cownu like grasshopper grin grin grin

Same way them go carry igboho and nothing go happen. The government always wins!!! You want change? Contest in and election in any capacity and make a change. No president will sit-down and allow u divide the same country he has sworn to defend her constitution.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Thinkfree(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Great man, you have surpassed what we thought you could do.

You have exposed the plans of the wicked men.

You have woken the country from its dangerous sleep into death.

Now everyone is agitating because of your warnings that are now manifesting.

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Sunday Adeyemo Igboho
Long live Middle belt nation.
Long live Ibom Republic

God will put all evil planners who are killing innocent people in the south to shame.
which one is middle belt nation again?
You people are just gifting names to different regions just to bring Nigeria down, ignoring the fact that they are not interested in bringing this great nation down but look forward to making it great without the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Wickedfact: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
grandlexuz:

Csn you tell me that benchmark of Lagos economy that is bigger than Kenya.

Lagos' GDP dwarfs that of Kenya.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/africa/676819/lagos-is-africas-7th-largest-economy-and-is-about-to-get-bigger-with-its-first-oil-finds/amp/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Atikulated: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
I have a wish for easterners. It's a good wish. I I wish I could wish them the wish as I wish but my wish for them might probably be washed away by the winds before it reaches them... sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Kingrefreshed: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chitumu:
a south westener own GLO what network provider does a south easter own?

Read my comment again you buffoon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by guy222: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wather he was arrested, kidnapped, he no concern us, our own be say he dey inside zoo right now and his best companion happen to be a monkey, ipob are the most useless set of humans, i thought by now the zoo is suppose to be on fire, but no, they are still chest beating, idiot animals, you people where burning police post and police station down east claiming you have sophisticated weapons even when their is no known provocation from the federal government, now your supreme leader is locked up in DSS facility and you could'nt do a shit, If una get mind or them born una papa well, make una match to DSS facilities in Abuja to free una supreem leader, then una go understand the language wey buhari speak to nnamdi cownu, atleast shite muslim match to police HQ and DSS HQ, while ipob keep chest beating online, a leader that shares abode with monkeys in a zoo and yet nothing happen only for them to be killing there own people. is that one a leader?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by TruthHurts1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Have you finished wailing over Mama Onochie's failed attempt at using puná power to land INEC job?

FORWARDEVERLY:
Truthhurts1
Come and wail oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Lordkratus(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Rolly22:

Udele we won’t see you in threads where terrorists were released back to the society, once it’s about Nnamdi Kanu, you start masturbating vigorously.
omo this made me laugh anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.