Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer (46546 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Shanana1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is a coward
Before I talk abeg give reason why you call him a coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Grateful007: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is a coward
Atulu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by SoftChordz: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ojiofor:
Supreme Leader wey dey travel upandan without PAs or bodyguard and this is someone that claim to have over 2 million men under his command and allowed himself to be picked up without resistance like a little rat and the most appalling is that he was kidnapped for over a week without his noisy group knowing about it.
that's why most naija ppl are dumb, it's Chess and not Checkers. A game of Chess, he lured Nigeria to commit international crime n will definitely go to the icc they've been avoiding, his voice radar is increasing daily, so many other plans.
But dumb bleeps still can't see the bigger pic, 80% of Nigerians living in Nigeria are fools and lack critical thinking. Just observe their daily lives, while driving, walking n all. Lacks so many positive things.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Bigpat: 1:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Reveals what? Does it matter how he was arrested? The most important thing is, he has been arrested
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Safemoon: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2021
PastorFire:
My brother, the army killed because there was a situation that necessitated it. I'm not holding brief for them. But where i stay, except if there is chaos, you won't see them anywhere. Police men and their stations were been maimed unprovoked. Read books on "Government And Her People" very well and you will understand the consequences that comes with such audacity and affront from non-state actors.

Bro we should leave hate and tribe aside..this what really happened..Fulani herdsmen where busy ravaging the bushes of South east kill raping, kidnaping for ransom even distroying farmlands.they were terrorising people. Not only in the east but all over the country.

The Yorubas formed amotekun to defend their land. Ipob called the south east governors to do the same.they said no that our land is the safest in nigeria.the killings continued and even got worse .that was when ESN was formed to defend our lands.in the forest against terrorist and invaders. Which they did extremely well.

Remember many governors and prominent people in Nigeria ask the people to defend themselves. ESN was in the bushes defending our land land the federal government sent the army to go after them in the bushes .that was when the army came in and hell was let lose .

Unknown gun men is totally different from ESN.unknow gunmen is a political tool.its not Igbos instrument .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by fukNaija(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Those ugly and shapeless Kenyans will be remembered for their role with the skinny stock fish in Aso Rock.

We won't forget this, even if it takes a hundred years.
they don't know how far
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by generalwo(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by PastorFire: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Safemoon:

Bro we should leave hate and tribe aside..this what really happened..Fulani herdsmen where busy ravaging the bushes of South east kill raping, kidnaping for ransom even distroying farmlands.they were terrorising people. Not only in the east but all over the country.

The Yorubas formed amotekun to defend their land. Ipob called the south east governors to do the same.they said no that our land is the safest in nigeria.the killings continued and even got worse .that was when ESN was formed to defend our lands.in the forest against terrorist and invaders. Which they did extremely well.

Remember many governors and prominent people in Nigeria ask the people to defend themselves. ESN was in the bushes defending our land land the federal government sent the army to go after them in the bushes .that was when the army came in and hell was let lose .

Unknown gun men is totally different from ESN.unknow gunmen is a political tool.its not Igbos instrument .

Thanks for educating me. I know along this whole problems, there will be some truthful validation in the action of those fighting which i agree. My only grouse or question is, who went about killing policemen and burning formations and units?. In US, the homeland security could highly likely consider that as an act of terrorism. Which is what the Nigerian government did. This fight and agitations should have been limited to the Fulani militias in the bush. The government wanted an opportunity to do a clean sweep on Ipob and ESN. Those attacks on law enforcement agents gave them the green light to do that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by kikuyu1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Those ugly and shapeless Kenyans will be remembered for their role with the skinny stock fish in Aso Rock.

Ohhhh,should I be afraid? Pls tell me,sir exactly WTF will you do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Safemoon: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
PastorFire:
Thanks for educating me. I know along this whole problems, there will be some truthful validation in the action of those fighting which i agree. My only grouse or question is, who went about killing policemen and burning formations and units?. In US, the homeland security could highly likely consider that as an act of terrorism. Which is what the Nigerian government did. This fight and agitations should have been limited to the Fulani militi loveas in the bush. The government wanted an opportunity to do a clean sweep on Ipob and ESN. Those attacks on law enforcement agents gave them the green light to do that.

The burning of police stations,attack on police formations and the prison brake is a different thing all together .

Those were unknown gun men according to security officials. imo state governor that happened to be Igbos arch enemy said it's a political maneuvers and manipulations ipon never took responsibilities for them.ipob came out to say they new nothing about the attacks. ESN is only in the bushes fighting Fulani herders.

The fight in imo was not about UGM it's was Nigerian army tring to clear ESN from the bushes so the fulanies can take over . Gov hope gave them orlu forest for secrete ruga settlement ESN went to drive them away and the army came in to secure the forest for them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by PastorFire: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Safemoon:

The burning of police stations,attack on police formations and the prison brake is a different thing all together .

Those were unknown gun men according to security officials. imo state governor that happened to be Igbos arch enemy said it's a political maneuvers and manipulations ipon never took responsibilities for them.ipob came out to say they new nothing about the attacks. ESN is only in the bushes fighting Fulani herders.

The fight in imo was not about UGM it's was Nigerian army tring to clear ESN from the bushes so the fulanies can take over . Gov hope gave them orlu forest for secrete ruga settlement ESN went to drive them away and the army came in to secure the forest for them.
But Kanu justified the attacks giving a strong belief that him and his men were responsible. Please click below..

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/05/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-to-attack-on-imo-correctional-centre/amp/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Safemoon: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
PastorFire:
But Kanu justified the attacks giving a strong belief that him and his men were responsible. Please click below..

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/05/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-to-attack-on-imo-correctional-centre/amp/

Bro giving an opinion that no one deserves to be in prison does not mean he is responsible or directed the attacks .

The reason he said no one deserves to be in prison is still playing out today.did you know the army/presidency realized 1006 boko haram fighter to bronue governor for amnesty program this week? Now tell me who deserves to be in prison .

Me too given the happenings in Nigeria today spending billions of security founds and live of hundreds if not thousand of security agent,capture real terrorist to later realise them for amnesty and incorporate the rest into the army. then I believe no one deserves to be in prison.does that make me responsible for the prison break.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by PastorFire: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Safemoon:

Bro giving an opinion that no one deserves to be in prison does not mean he is responsible or directed the attacks .

The reason he said no one deserves to be in prison is still playing out today.did you know the army/presidency realized 1006 boko haram fighter to bronue governor for amnesty program this week? Now tell me who deserves to be in prison .

Me too given the happenings in Nigeria today spending billions of security founds and live of hundreds if not thousand of security agent,capture real terrorist to later realise them for amnesty and incorporate the rest into the army. then I believe no one deserves to be in prison.does that make me responsible for the prison break.
Anyway, you made good points. Thanks for the conversation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by BafanaBafana: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

That question should be asked in your family meeting.
We discuss irrelevant people in our family meetings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Babisha10(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

Don't forget it if u like my own is that u can't do anything more than a dead rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.