Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer (46549 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by SLAP44: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Thinkfree:
which one is middle belt nation again?
You people are just gifting names to different regions just to bring Nigeria down, ignoring the fact that they are not interested in bringing this great nation down but look forward to making it great without the enemies of Nigeria.

Making it great in the giant burial ground that is Nigeria? grin

Joker.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Benmob: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chitumu:
i seriously hate chest beaters, they say naija go burn if kanu is arrested, naija is not even smoking, now they are threatening kenya, kanu will die and heaven will not fall, chest beater will continue beating their chest, and life will go on
my own is that I don't like d were he talk but for u to said Nigeria is not smoking that is lie from a pit of hell
food price is increasing
Our debt is worrisome
Farmers can not go to farm because of fear to not be kill
Our currency is collapsing
Boko Haram, iswap and bandits hv taking many local government in some state especially kaduna that only two local government is safe and u are saying d country is not smoking angry angry sad sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Ojiofor: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bovis:

How far with the N100 million ransom he placed on Governor Wike, and vice versa lol Cownu is a clown but has sent many to their early graves with his expensive jokes

Very unfortunate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:
Great man, you have surpassed what we thought you could do.

You have exposed the plans of the wicked men.

You have woken the country from its dangerous sleep into death.

Now everyone is agitating because of your warnings that are now manifesting.

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Middle belt nation.
Long live Ibom Republic

God will put all evil planners who are killing innocent people in the south to shame.

Corrected,,,
His name shouldn't appear in such post.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:

At first you were sounding brilliant but your last garbage proved me wrong
Don't blackmail him. You never considered him intelligent. You only found a superior argument and was looking around for hoes in it to console yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by hansomb: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Legend has it that they use money and prostitute to lure him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by OKPANAMboy: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:

And what can you guys do about it?

That question should be asked in your family meeting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Sincinnati: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ojiofor:

Making personal security arrangements does it require flying with private yet?Did you see private yet in any of my post?
I know you guys are under oath to defend and be loyal to him and never to question his actions and decision nor matter how irrational they may be.So I do not expect you do otherwise than to defend his foolishness.
He said he was a very powerful man who can decide who lives and who dies and yet leaving himself unprotected.Is that not madness?

AS THE LEADER OF IPOB,I AM A VERY POWERFUL MAN.
I KNOW THAT VERY WELL!!!
I CAN DECIDE,WHO LIVES OR WHO DIES,I CAN DECIDE,
TO PLAY GOD IF I WANT TO!!
I HAVE OVER 2 MILLION MEN UNDER MY COMMAND,
I CAN DESTROY ANYWHERE I WANT TO HAVE DESTROYED.
END OF QUOTE-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the Supreme Leader of IPOB.

Is this true?

Can you prove he actually said that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Mrtaye: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
breathelove:

Let's not begin to fight each other. Nnamdi Kanu is the cause of his own problem.
Even if you are his supporter, you can agree he is not a very smart man.
Hmmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Ojiofor: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
ThickSharon123:

That's because he isn't scared. He was sure and wanted this, he wanted to be free to roam the world as he wish and refuse to make the Nigerian Government his God, by locking him in one place and threatening him

Only cowards hide In what is called, duress for too long. So, he intentionally got taken for the Nigerian government to start what he wants to start. And it would end well for everyone. smiley grin

Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by nograv: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
The irony is that they said he was an Islamic terrorist to get the Kenyans to capture him..

When Buhari himself is the commander in chief of the Islamic terrorists back home

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by IGBOSON1: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
BinamRex:
They had to frame him for Islamic terrorism, when we have lots of Islamic terrorists roaming freely in Nigeria. Damn!

This upsets me.

The mumu Kenya hired abductors should have asked, ‘but why is this one so important when the thousands of terrorists crawling all over your country...you haven’t arrested?’ grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Ojiofor: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sincinnati:
Is this true?

Can you prove he actually said that?

Very true. You can listen to this audio to confirm.
https://www.facebook.com/102914378304767/posts/256581142938089/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by BinamRex: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
IGBOSON1:

The munu Kenya hired abductors should have asked, ‘but why is this one so important when the thousands of terrorists crawling all over your country...you haven’t arrested?’ grin

I wonder. I am not a fan of Kanu, but the way the govt went after him, you'd think he is the genesis of our security challenges.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by noblejazz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
fake news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Victerica(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kanu messed up. But what is the way forward?

Nigeria should go back to the drawing room and settle things amicably.

The violence is enough.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Ojiofor: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

That guy and ojiofor guy are fulani men...

You don't know this people.. dig deep

Ohanaeze ndigbo and SE governors are all Fulani. Go back to Ibini Ukpabi and collect your brain where Kanu deposited it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by babajeje123(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is a coward
No, he isn't. Though I don't like his style but he isn't a coward. FG is more than a coward for them to have kidnapped him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:

Long live Sunday Adeyemo Igboho
Long live Ibom Republic

God will put all evil planners who are killing innocent people in the south to shame.
Have you Igbos guyz ever taught if you are the evil ones?
God keep disgracing you guyz since how many decades? Is it not time to change your ways? And start loving your neighbours? Show tolerance and humility?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Zionman24: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Some of the replies are more of mockery's, but just remember everything he said concerning Nigeria has come to pass. I just watched a video on Facebook where ISWAP cut off the heads of more than 15 young men. One Nigerian you're asking for?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Safemoon: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Amaechi2023:

what kind of low budget lie is this?
the only difference between ipob followers and almajiri is slight education.
ipob believe every bullshit lies told to them by their superior same with almajari.
only reason why people are more surprised about ipob is because they are educated and foolish.
when you see mumu behaving like mumu you've gat little worries but when you see sane person behaving like mumu, you begin to wonder again.
rubbish entities.

Chill ogã the bitterness in you is too much for a single soul.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Bamzyriches451: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Free NK now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Safemoon: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
PastorFire:
Kanu has a good course no doubt. But his style of agitation is totally wrong. You can fight a government whichever way you deem fit. But don't ever make the mistake of exchanging gunfire with its armed forces.
The narrative will change from a freedom fighter to a terrorist.

Well I think you are wrong sir.the army were busy killing innocent people in the east at will no one said noting not even the press.pepple have right to self defence it's God given right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Safemoon: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
We are running a terror government in Nigeria. If government can result to illegality like lieing and kidnapping then something is setiousely wrong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Diligence: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Three views again:

1. If fulani continue abusing power absolutely like gmb, et al, soonest they shall realize they're on their own, & will start self exile.
2. Gmb's lack of understanding governance Wld cause Southerners, Middle belt to form a formidable force.
3. Gmb's sympathy & sentiments towards jihadists, boko haram, fulani killer herdsmen, kidnappers & bandits & his crass show of hatred/atrocities/arbitrary killling/injustice towards Champions / pioneers of self-determination in the South, will mk him the most useless president ever in the history of Nigeria... Esp since the amalgamation (1914-2014) expired in 2014
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Slurity(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
We are happy he got home at all means, carried alive or dead. He sha did not use his own money for visa. Welcome to the zoo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Donworo: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
SLAP44:

Long live Ibom Republic

Bros, u mumu o..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by gaftsoil(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
God bless MNK.. You will live long and enjoy Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by Obakoolex(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is a coward
O goo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by yusuf99(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
By the time this slowpoke rust in kuje prison you'll wish him short livequote author=SLAP44 post=103726984]Great man, you have surpassed what we thought you could do.

Long live Ibom Republic

God will put all evil planners who are killing innocent people in the south to shame. [/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Detention, Reveals How He Was Arrested In Kenya – Lawyer by uchennamani(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayomide811:
he is a coward
A very, big, fat coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.