Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

"The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray (3603 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Now
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Great
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Look
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
No way
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yessss
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Loooiik
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Glory glory
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Great
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Now
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Now.....
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Grace
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2022
Glory ooo
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2022
No
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Booom
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nowwww
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Boom
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Listen
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2022
Believing in the Name of Jesus and His salvation work on the cross is NOT the ONLY thing you have to do to enter into into Heaven, Yes it is the foundation and the first thing that MUST be done before you even start talking about Heaven, but it's not the only thing one has to do to enter into heaven...

LOTS OF BELIEVERS WILL GO TO HELL, LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN TH NAME AND WORK OF JESUS, WILL STILL GO TO HELL.

Why, Because although they believed in His name they but did not live according to his commandments so their names were removed from the book of life.

And people who live righteously and love each other and keep uprightness and Truth BUT don't believe in the Name of Jesus will ALL GO TO HELL.

SO the right way to go is to FIRST Beleive in The Name of Jesus and the salvation He won for us, THEN search to know what will keep you in Christ and ultimately allow you enter into Heaven, find that out in this small piece I copied for you...

HOLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH: THE STANDARD FOR HEAVEN...

BY: PASTOR PAUL RIKA, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW)

TEXT: ISAIAH 33:15-17
(15) He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
(16) He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
(17) Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

KEY VERSE: PSALM 71:19
Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!

Right there in Heaven, Jesus commissioned me into the world. He said, "Tell those ministers to repent and return to Me. If they refuse to repent, I will devour them at once. Holiness, Righteousness and Truth are the only things that will bring man to My righteous kingdom. Go and warn man. I am sending you to the ends of the earth to declare to man My standard for Heaven: Holiness, Righteousness and Truth. Tell man I still love him.”

Jesus said, "Go and tell man righteousness, truth and holiness of life are the things that will qualify the believer for entrance into Heaven. Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord. As you go, lift up the standard of Holiness in your personal life for people to see. Make it clear for the people. Let the whole world know. Lift up the banner of Holiness and Righteousness. Tell man I still love him. Live your life as a Christian ought to live.” Jesus said, "Meddle not with them that are given to change. Be careful with the people you meet with. Be careful with the people that come around you.”

He said, "Tell the world, My standard is high. I have not changed. I am still God.” He quoted 2 Peter 2:1-3 saying, "In these last days, false teachers will arise and they are already operating in the world. These bring damnable heresies into the church, denying godliness and holiness. Many shall follow their ways. The way of truth, righteousness and holiness shall be to them evil spoken of. But, go and say it out. I will stand by you. Tell man I still love him. Tell him My standard is high.”
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2022
jiggaz:
Nowwww
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Now.
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Yes..
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Boom
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yeah
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sunday
Re: "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray by jiggaz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Listen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? / Two days left. Are christians praying and are atheists being visited? / Wahala for who miss church @canaanland tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.