Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? (2642 Views)

Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? / 10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / PIC: See What Will Happen If Women Were To Rule The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 11, 2011
rape is wrong!

but the question above is what always come to my mind every time i hear women shout "crucify him, crucify him!", so to speak, demanding justice to be done without having to look at the at reasons why rape is so endemic in our society today and recognise that in most cases the man is only a victim of the irresponsibily of the society. and that any one who rapes suffers the most. he suffers even more than the one he has raped

there is rape in the society becos when it comes to sexual feelings, people are so weak this also include women.
but the reason why men appear to be the only once who rape is becos they have got more strenght than the women. women show their lack of self control by seducing men and masturbating.

what i am trying to say is this; women should not only ask for justice when they have been abused but also have pity on the man who abused them becos he is the one who suffers the most. they should not act like if they had more strenght than men, they wouldnt go about raping men.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by BABE3: 8:16pm On May 11, 2011
^^ Boo, I want to post a long essay concerning your topic, but I'm not gonna.

All I have to say is "LAY OFF THE WEED".
wink
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 8:26pm On May 11, 2011
souldust:

violation is wrong!

but the question above  is what always come to my mind every time i hear  women shout "crucify him, crucify him!", so to speak, demanding justice to be done without having to look at the at reasons why violation is so endemic in our society today and recognise that in most cases the man is only a victim of the irresponsibily of the society. and that any one who despoils suffers the most. he suffers even more than the one he has violated

there is violation in the society becos when it comes to sexual feelings, people are so weak this also include women.
but the reason why men appear to be the only once who violation is becos they have got more strenght than the women. women show their lack of self control by seducing men and self-servicing.

what i am trying to say is this; women should not only ask for justice when they have been abused but also have pity on the man who abused them becos he is the one who suffers the most. they should not act like if they had more strenght than men, they wouldnt go about despoiling men.

Oh my freakin' gosh!!! Ya just don't stop do ya?? No one suffers more than the rȧpist? How is that so? Was the rȧpist the one who was taken advantage of? Do me a favor and educate yourself on the subject of rȧpe. Rȧpe has NOTHING to do with sex--rȧpe is about CONTROL. Basically, by you're saying that a man is a victim of society, what you have done is make excuses for such behavior. What your saying is that if I commit a crime I shouldn't be punished because the world around me if full of such actions therefore I have no control over the way I behave abi? Lemme give you an example, I grew up in a post 9/11 environment where Muslim people were being attack physically so do you mean to tell me that if I go attack a Muslim right now I should say that it wasn't my fault because everyone about me was doing it? It isn't my fault because I'm a product of my environment? Its not my fault because I didn't know right from wrong? You make no sense in what you say, yet you want to sit here and tell us that you think rȧpe is wrong. EDUCATE yourself before you go around trying to talk about something you clearly know nothing about!!!!! It's idiotic arguments such as your own that enables people to continue committing such atrocious acts. Wait till you have a child, you better hope and pray that such an act never happens to them. We'll see if you'll still be sitting here blaming the the person who was rȧped. Rȧpe is wrong either way. I don't care if it's a man rȧping a woman, woman rȧping a man, woman rȧping a woman, or man rȧping a man, WRONG IS WRONG therefore the individual commenting the act should face punishment.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 11, 2011
Oh my freakin' gosh!!! Ya just don't stop do ya?? No one suffers more than the rȧpist? How is that so? Was the rȧpist the one who was taken advantage of? Do me a favor and educate yourself on the subject of rȧpe. Rȧpe has NOTHING to do with sex--rȧpe is about CONTROL. Basically, by you're saying that a man is a victim of society, what you have done is make excuses for such behavior. What your saying is that if I commit a crime I shouldn't be punished because the world around me if full of such actions therefore I have no control over the way I behave abi? Lemme give you an example, I grew up in a post 9/11 environment where Muslim people were being attack physically so do you mean to tell me that if I go attack a Muslim right now I should say that it wasn't my fault because everyone about me was doing it? It isn't my fault because I'm a product of my environment? Its not my fault because I didn't know right from wrong? You make no sense in what you say, yet you want to sit here and tell us that you think rȧpe is wrong. EDUCATE yourself before you go around trying to talk about something you clearly know nothing about!!!!! It's idiotic arguments such as your own that enables people to continue committing such atrocious acts. Wait till you have a child, you better hope and pray that such an act never happens to them. We'll see if you'll still be sitting here blaming the the person who was rȧped. Rȧpe is wrong either way. I don't care if it's a man rȧping a woman, woman rȧping a man, woman rȧping a woman, or man rȧping a man, WRONG IS WRONG therefore the individual commenting the act should face punishment.

i am not making a case for the rapist infact i stated clearly that rape is wrong
we cannot justify itin any way
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 8:48pm On May 11, 2011
souldust:

i am not making a case for the despoiler infact i stated clearly that violation is wrong

Ok, since you 're supposedly not making a case for the rȧpist, what is it that you're trying to do because I see nothing but holes in your statement?
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by BloodShed1: 9:37pm On May 11, 2011
They'd do worse.

Women are naturally evil, you can just see it in their lack of character. They never hold themselves accountable for any wrongdoing.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 11, 2011
souldust:

i am not making a case for the despoiler infact i stated clearly that violation is wrong

This's exactly what you did in your post.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by sexylogan(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2011
souldust:

violation is wrong!
women show their lack of self control by seducing men and self-servicing.

WTF? guy, Are u high on cheap drugs? Am i seein things or are u trying to justify the sick

actions of a rapist by putting the blame on the woman? pls, saay i'm wrong.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 1:30am On May 12, 2011
may amadioha's senior brother punish u, coming from a society the penalises and stigmatises the victims of rape (women), u still want them to throw a sorry u raped somebody party for the rapist, u need serious mental evaluation, after which u sud be put to sleep like a dangerous dog

soon u would be saying if a child gets molested, we sld spare a tot for the guy who was so sex starved by his wife that he had no choie but to molest a child
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by iice(f): 3:09am On May 12, 2011
lol viv. Welcome back.

@OP. . .you need a lobotomy.
And if women were in the mens shoes, they prolly do the same if they never had knowledge of being a woman in the first place.
Personally, its gross. Lack of control in all aspects of a person; mind, body and soul. Pitiful.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 3:51am On May 12, 2011
thanx iice, sometimes i wonder ooooo
lobotomy ke , u mean he needs his brain sawed in half or perharps we cld get more use out of it if his brain were a smoothie
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by iice(f): 3:53am On May 12, 2011
lol. . .i don't think his brain will make a proteinous smoothie.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 4:00am On May 12, 2011
let the plants in ur garden worry about that iice lol
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by LordReed(m): 4:22am On May 12, 2011
A woman can't rape a man unless its his butthole she violates with something.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 4:33am On May 12, 2011
errrrrr sorry mate, women do rape men---just incase u havent researched dat far
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 5:57am On May 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

A woman can't violation a man unless its his butthole she violates with something.

That's actually not true. Anȧl penetration isn't the only way a woman can rȧpe a man.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by CrudeOil1(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

A woman can't violation a man unless its his butthole she violates with something.
You sound so ignorant.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 6:23am On May 12, 2011
^^ grin grin
but seriously tho, how could we "violation" <<  grin with out having something to p3netrate with?  cheesy cheesy.
with the mind set that we have as women to USE OUR BRAINS, I highly doubt physical strength would be enough
to make us act like under s3xed imbec1les.  grin
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by LordReed(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2011
vivaladiva:

errrrrr sorry mate, women do violation men---just incase u havent researched dat far
Inked_Nerd:

That's actually not true. Anȧl penetration isn't the only way a woman can rȧpe a man.

Crude Oil.:

You sound so ignorant.

O really? Please enlighten me how a woman will throw down a man and forcefully have sex with him? BTW I wonder how his di[i]c[/i]k will stand in such a case but please by all means enlighten me.

@Crude Oil
You sir sound like you never left your village aka crude.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by jeffman(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2011
@OP. please do not try to justify Raping in any way. and please close ur other thread where u were also comparing raping with feminine seduction.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-665184.0.html
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:03am On May 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

O really? Please enlighten me how a woman will throw down a man and forcefully have sex with him? BTW I wonder how his di[i]c[/i]k will stand in such a case but please by all means enlighten me.

verbally bleaching cream me too!!  grin grin
cos I seriously would like to know how a woman can r@pe a man as well.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by LordReed(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2011
Ok just did some googling. Saw cases of ra[i]p[/i]e by women but so far the women use drugs, gang style and in one case a rope on the di[i]c[/i]k to keep it erect lol! S[i]h[/i]it men!

Well I still think it doesn't rival men on women ra[i]p[/i]e.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:21am On May 12, 2011
A woman can't violation a man unless by tying him up and grinding/penetrating into his anus/mouth.

Anything other than that is BS  cheesy
Y'all must think a manliness is always rock-hard or something.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 7:23am On May 12, 2011
2buff:

A woman can't violation a man unless by tying him up and grinding/penetrating into his anus/mouth.

Anything other than that is BS  cheesy
Y'all must think a manliness is always rock-hard or something.

That's not true. Believe it or not, it can actually happen and it has happened to men before. Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't or occur or doesn't exist.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Ok just did some googling. Saw cases of ra[i]p[/i]e by women but so far the women use drugs, gang style and in one case a rope on the di[i]c[/i]k to keep it erect lol! S[i]h[/i]it men!

*pulls out note pad and pen* tongue
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 7:25am On May 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

*pulls out note pad and pen* tongue

**Drags and click's MzDarkskin's profile pic onto desktop to use as a reference when the police come looking for her** grin

I hope there's a cash reward lipsrsealed grin
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 7:31am On May 12, 2011
to all those with poor imaginations, lets say for illustration u  lord reed find ur self in a gals house, she seems cool, u guys gist for a bit and then u suddenly start feeling sleepy hmmmm
kind gal dat she is--she goes ohhh u look very tired indeed do want to go into my bedroom for a lil kip----ur like yes pls, i dont know i suddenly feel very tired
u gingerly make ur way to ther bed room and u crash out on the bed like a dead wasted donkey

the gal laughs in a slightly cruel manner, u hear the laughter but ur too tired to think---unbeknow to u---she sliped a lil somin somin in ur drink---enof to knock u out for about an hour giving her enof time to tie ur sorrry ignorant arse to the bed----wats more she got some of her gal mates in the next room, who have only come out now, cos she has given them the alll clear

2 of them come out to size  u up and eye the prize---he is absolutely perfect stella----wat a prize look at the size of his knob---he haaaaa haaaa haaaa----we like a big knob dont we stella----well done u

an hour later ur awake, but u awaken with a very very stiff co---ck and not only that ur ignorant arse is tied to the four poster bed about to be offered up as a sacrifice---u want to scream but u just realised uve been gagged as well ooooh lord, lord reed muttered inaudible cos of his sock that has been shoved up his mouth and secured with strong body tape-----u begin to panic like a disabled chicken about to be molested by a crazy fox---u got a stiffy that wld pierce through the mattress had u been  lying on ur belly, ur mind begins to race---- wat is this, wat is going on, wat did i drink----no sooner had the questions began-----3 sex y fit gals walk in---smilling devilishly----our sex slave is awake the bloody bastard, yeah he is, now its time to get busy

one by one they mount ur stiff co--ck and ride u till ur di-----ck bleeds like its that time of the month---but wait ur a man u cldnt possibly be on ur period cld u----u realise to ur stupid horror that this aint no game----shiiiiiiiit am being raped by three women----------------------hellllp u want to scream but ur stinking socks wont let u-----even with ur di---ck bleeding they wont give it a rest and wats more ur stiffy aint going down---------------------------fu---ckkkkkk u were about to scream but u pass out instead after 5 hours of pure hellll----to be continued-----will lord reed survive this rape-----find out in the next episode---its going to be even bloodier

1 Like

Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 12, 2011
^^ And this sounds like rape to you? cheesy
LOL women are sissies grin
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by InkedNerd(f): 7:42am On May 12, 2011
2buff:

^^ And this sounds like violation to you? cheesy
LOL women are sissies  grin

That is considered rȧpe as well. It's thinking like yours that prevents people from reporting such incidents.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 7:42am On May 12, 2011
ra--pe is ra---pe dude, the point is someone got violated---ok u sleep beta at night cos u can walk down the street push a gal into a corner and ra---pe her till she begs for mercy----big fu---cking deal-----trust me it wld be much easier to rape a guy----after all ur alll very pussy greedy and wld jump at the oppurtunity to go to a gals house for a quickeeee, evn if u just met her in a dingy pub----a gal might think twice-----

if ur still so smug that women need drugs to rape a man---i know somin that wld wipe that smugness faster than it appeared-----how about being rap---ed by a big muscular dude---with a monstrous dickkkk----u walkin along this dark alley at night and suddenly powwwwwwwwwwwwwww from no where hahahahaha-----does that do it for u now

1 Like

Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 12, 2011
^^ Then that would satisfy my earlier definition of man-violation. i.e. the penetration of an orifice in a man's body.

Not a BDSM foursome where he is mounted and everybody enjoys. Very different circumstances.
Re: Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same? by vivaladiva(f): 7:46am On May 12, 2011
never u mind inkerd---he is alll talk n plenty of  bull farts in that talk------2buff would walk out of those ladies house with a wide grin on his face shouting---is that alll u got u sissies am comin back next week---try not to dissapoint me ---threee of you plssssssssssss---make it 6 of u------

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. / Man Gets Turned On By Farting Women / Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.