Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women (7490 Views)

Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga / Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by christianjoy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wow grin
Am impressed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by AKEEMNAS(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Ameen thanks, i just come on and read the front page articles.... Haven't bn really active here

Okay, asides business, I won't mind in knowing other things that interests you.

Maa Salaam.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by eazyduzit: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, I'm in the north and I know a baby-producing machine when I see one
Those from poor homes are mostly baby machine and likely not beautiful but those from Rich homes are not baby producing machine and are majorly beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women by irunoko(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

You're wrong lol, change your perspective.
I am shocked and can't believe my eyes that refined,educated and beautiful women exist in the north shocked.the ones in the south look scary, hungry , damaged, traumatized and creepy.they are the ones with 11 children and no care for themselves talkless of their kids.

You will see them sending their 4 years Olds to beg and harass passers by to give them money and beg on the streets.

The second category are those ones with funny looking makeup on their faces and lali all over their hands and legs Hawking kunu,donkwa or funra with disgusting perfume smelling like insecticide.e shock me say Normal, decent and healthy looking women still dey north say them never push all the Under aged girls to one pedophilic house use penis give them vvf finish lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaws Are The Most Beautiful Tribe In Nigeria. (Photos). / African Americans Narrate History Of Igbo And Haiti Resistance Against Slavery / Secondary School Girl Pulls Off Her Bra, Shows Fresh Boobs,says Shes Proud(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.