Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region (1901 Views)

APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Chyz2: 12:05am On May 12, 2011
Calculia:

The South South is a coalition of linguistic group, From wat i here Jonathan is not IJAW, but a mixture of something. The South South is multi linguistic region.

Ogbia is a Local Government Area of Bayelsa State in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. Its headquarters is in the town of Ogbia in the south of the area at4°39′00″N 6°16′00″E.

It has an area of 695 km² and a population of 179,926.It is well known for its Historic value to the today Nigerian state economy mainsay ie its oil industry, being the local government area encompassing Oloibiri the first place oil was discovered on Sunday 15th January 1956.

The postal code of the area is 562.[1]

The inhabitants and immigrants of Ogbia land are mainly a mixture of the Ekpeye people (an Igbo sub-group) and of Ijaw people. Current Nigerian president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was born in Otueke, Ogbia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbia
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Chyz2: 12:07am On May 12, 2011
jason123:

As I said earlier in case you did not see it, STOP INCLUDING THE SS and the SE in the same sentence with APGA!!! I really do not care about party, if APGA picks the right person in Delta without tribalism involved, then, why not But you are talking as if the SS and the SE are ONE REGION, NO, THEY ARE NOT! There is the SS, SW and the SE in the South, simple!!!

If APGA will produce credible people in various states, I could careless. I would vote for them!!! If not, then, NO!!! Simple!

You act exactly like a woman. You are a nigga that acts like a bytch so I guess it safe to call you a Bytch-nigga.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 12:14am On May 12, 2011
jason123:

Lol . . . . . .did you just start following Nigerian politics ROMFL!
Well, spend sometime to understand Nigerian politics . .say about a month then come to this thread so we can discuss but now? we cannot discuss because you will not understand or it will take forever to understand!!!
Btw, is this the Ijaws leader you are talking about
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/3624-igbos-quest-annex-niger-delta.html

Btw, have you heard about Edwin clark?

Look brother, no hate or beaf but learn about Nigeria's political landscape before you can start analyzing if not, the Political section of NL will swallow you WHOLE!!! grin cheesy wink cool

And your point is?

Listen you cannot speak for the whole SS/SE region, lets just see how the party politics plays out come 2015, you are way too emotional to be making sense.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 12:17am On May 12, 2011
Chyz*:

You act exactly like a woman. You are a nigga that acts like a bytch so I guess it safe to call you a Bytch-nigga.

Guy, I have been ignoring you but you persist, why??
grin grin grin ROMFL!!!
You this guy, I know the whole thing is PAINFUL and rightly so! It will pain anyone but that should not stop people from thinking!!! As a man, if you have a problem, you should be looking for solutions not throwing insults because you can insult Jason all day and night on the internet, even in you dreams, keep insulting Jason but there is one thing that is certain, JASON ALWAYS SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!! Even some Igbos used tribal, ethnic and regional sentiments to judge issue, I will speak the truth and as they say, " THE TRUTH HURTS"!! grin grin grin

Secondly, you guys should not try and lump the SS with the SE because they are distinct REGIONS. The day that happens is the day the BLOCK SS ends! You can bet on that!!! The true SSoutherners know that!!!

All I just told you is the truth. As the bible says, "A wise man will hear and increase knowledge but the foolish man will die in his own folly!"
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 12:19am On May 12, 2011
Calculia:

And your point is?

Listen you cannot speak for the whole SS/SE region, lets just see how the party politics plays out come 2015, you are way too emotional to be making sense.
Lol, did I hear you say EMOTIONAL So, you actually think APGA will sweep the SS 2015 Take my advise, take a month out and study Nigeria, then come back and we will discuss. I am very fair in my assessments on NL. EOD!!! cool
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 12:27am On May 12, 2011
jason123:

Lol, did I hear you say EMOTIONAL So, you actually think APGA will sweep the SS 2015 Take my advise, take a month out and study Nigeria, then come back and we will discuss. I am very fair in my assessments on NL. EOD!!! cool

I dont think, but you think APGA will sweep SS 2015. Earlier you conceded to support APGA IN Delta if they produce the right candidate. And since the SS is not a region but a coalition of linguistic groups, it's a possibility for cross river, akwa ibom and definately bayelsa etc
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 12:37am On May 12, 2011
Calculia:

I dont think, but you think APGA will sweep SS 2015. Earlier in you conceded to support APGA IN Delta if they produce the right candidate. And since the SS is not a region but a coalition of linquistic groups, it's a possibility for sattes in cross river, akwa ibom and definately bayelsa etc

Hey. . .before you miss quote me. I said I do not mind personally as long as the guy is credible but you expect APGA to SWEEP the WHOLE south-south which means all their candidates from Cross-river to EDO will be credible? Guy, forget River state because I doubt if people will be willing to introduce ethnic politics there. Delta to can be forgotten because of the same reason as above. Bayelsa . . hmmm . .I do not know, Edo? Forget it.

Look, APGA has to first of all win the SE (because it is already been seen as an ethnic party with Ojukwu's name plastered all over it) , before it can even venture out. I mean, if your ideology is not suitable for your people, how will it be suitable for other groups or region. Moreover, ACN wants to be a National party so you and APGA have a lot to fight for!!!! In 2015, first get rid of Ngige (that is if he will not contest to be our next president or VP) and Tony one week before we can talk about "SWEEPING" the SS.

Offtopic: on a real though, what is it with SE and their lump together of the SS Wetin sef grin!!! Haba, we can have mutual interest and benefits but lumping us together will not be taken kindly!!!
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 12:42am On May 12, 2011
lol! lets wait and see!!!!
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 12:44am On May 12, 2011
Calculia:

lol! lets wait and see!!!!

grin grin grin EXACTLY!!! My brother!!! LET'S WAIT AND SEE!!!! grin grin grin

[size=4pt]I usually end up having the last laugh! But this might be different, who knows but GOD!!! cheesy wink[/size] cool
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 9:06am On May 12, 2011
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by ak47mann(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2011
yesoo APGA is taking over!!! cheesy
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by otokx(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2011
Why do the Igbo people like to talk of south east together with south south? Biko nu leave us south south alone and face your problems.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by alexleo(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2011
I like what is happening now. ACN and APGA are really making much impact in the politics of this country. It was the success of fashola in improving Lagos state that brought this victory to ACN. If Rochas should perform well in Imo definitely APGA will be trusted more and they will win more states in the south east and south south. This two parties are likely to share the South south in 2015 leaving the PDP with almost no state in the South. All am saying is let the south not quarrel with each other o. The north thrives in our quarrel and its high time we stopped them from playing on our intelligence. Lets support Jonathan and ignore all this distractions that the national assembly headship wants to drag us into. Yesterday 19 people were killed in bauchi again. Go and check you will see that its our southern brothers. when the north wants to kill they kill anybody from the south they can lay their hands on so lets not be carried away. If they succeed in creating enimity among us now, before the next 12 months they will fight Jonathan. And when the fight begins, Jonathan wouldnt have us to fall on again. Is it not this week that the northern reps told us that the main reason they removed patricia Etteh was because they were not comfortable with having two christians heading the two arms of the national assembly but that they hid it under the cloak of financial mess. Southerners lets be careful o. Even Jonathan is not safe as we are talking.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by otokx(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2011
With the likes of AMAECHI and AKPABIO the south south is ok with PDP; south east can try APGA or ACN
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 10:19am On May 12, 2011
otokx:

With the likes of AMAECHI and AKPABIO the south south is ok with PDP; south east can try APGA or ACN

lol! Even the blind can sense PDP is on its last leg with Jonathan. There can be no return. Change is the only formula that is constant. Change is Progress and Change is inevitable. Don't let the boat leave you behind, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by alexleo(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2011
otokx:

Rivers state is not ok with PDP. Omehia is making waves too. The election in Rivers was highly rigged and everbody in PH know this. (though amechi is working but the number of votes he is claiming he scored is baseless). There was glaring intimidation in reiver state. ACN is having it hot with Akpabio thats why he was using all sorts of intimidation against the man so dont talk what you dont know. ACN is already holding Edo which is south south. DPP is slugging it out with Uduaghan in delta. And if that election is cancelled and delta people does what the people of Imo state did, PDP will lose out there. labour is slugging it out with Sylvia in bayelsa and you are here talking as if PDP is having it easy in the South South. It was only in Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi that we can say that PDP had easy victory. Pls we should remove tribal sentiments and bias when we are posting anything here.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 11:31am On May 12, 2011
Pls we should remove tribal sentiments and bias when we are posting anything here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wao,the Bill Gate Of Nigeria Is Finally Here! / Divided Nigeria / We Attacked Maiduguri Airforce and We’ll Hit US -shekau Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.