Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region (1894 Views)

APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 9:34pm On May 11, 2011
The demise of Ohakim has prompted speculations that APGA by 2015 will gain governace over the South East and South south region. This is in light that ACN already has a leg up with the South west region. The battle line is drawn ACN OR APGA for South/South& South/East 2015, you decide
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by EzeUche2(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2011
I am going with APGA. Any party that will unite the Ndigbo and serve our interest has my support.

It is time for us to only care about ourselves.

Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 9:38pm On May 11, 2011
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 9:46pm On May 11, 2011
Ultimately the South East and South South Political zone is the crucial ground to gain for any potential party aspiring for national significance or president.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by EzeUche2(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

Ultimately the South East and South South Political zone is the crucial ground to gain for any potential party aspiring for national significance or president.

Why should we care about the South-South? One of their own has betrayed us.

The only SS that matters is the Igbo SS.

The other minority groups in the SS can fend for themselves like the rest of the minorities in Nigeria have to do with groups like the Hausa.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 9:59pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

Why should we care about the South-South? One of their own has betrayed us.

The only SS that matters is the Igbo SS.

The other minority groups in the SS can fend for themselves like the rest of the minorities in Nigeria have to do with groups like the Hausa.

The South-South & South East need each other. Jonathan need the South East vote to be President and that is why he was successful. Even if the name Azikiwe and Ebele were handy. This is politics and the game is about positioning. The South East/ South South should start positioning themselves for 2015. Correct me if am wrong or is the Presidency going North to the Hausas again.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by aljharem3: 10:02pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

The South-South & South East need each other. Jonathan need the South East vote to be President and that is why he was successful. Even if the name Azikiwe and Ebele were handy. This is politics and the game is about positioning. The South East/ South South should start positioning themselves for 2015. Correct me if am wrong or is the Presidency going North to the Hausas again.

yes North-east with SW vp
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 10:04pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

The demise of Ohakim has prompted speculations that[b] APGA by 2015 will gain governace over the South East and South south region[/b]. This is in light that ACN already has a leg up with the South west region. The battle line is drawn ACN OR APGA for South/South& South/East  2015,  you decide
I really doubt that except very credible people are produced in Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom state!!! So I really doubt it but 20015 is till a long way away so . . .who knows undecided
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by EzeUche2(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

What does the SS have that the SE need? The answer is nothing. We have arable land. We have industries. We have oil. There is nothing the SE needs from the SS. As long as these non-Igbos do not claim PH, we have access to the sea, which is paramount

The trust between the SE and SS disappeared when Goodluck backstabbed. us. I wont be fooled twice into joining some dammmn SS.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 10:09pm On May 11, 2011
alj_harem:

yes North-east with SW vp

A day is a long time in politics and Four years is a life-tim, to make such assumption . Abosolutely anything is possible. Jonathan might not even serve the full four years uninterrupted with the way violence is kicking off in the North like wild fire since he took office. The south west don't really care for his presidency with the level of internal reform on the way. The only group that seem to bank their heart on GEJ are the south east and south south.

Don't know about the south east but the south south will be immensely rewarded,
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 10:12pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

What does the SS have that the SE need? The answer is nothing. We have arable land. We have industries. We have oil. There is nothing the SE needs from the SS. As long as these non-Igbos do not claim PH, we have access to the sea, which is paramount

The trust between the SE and SS disappeared when Goodluck backstabbed. us. I wont be fooled twice into joining some dammmn SS.

Since when did the Igbo have access to sea?? Is there any history that was recorded about Igbos and the SEA Do Igbos have a "sea-like" tradition?? Please enlighten me!!! What about the Ijaws in Portharcourt??

As YOUR map shows, Igbo does not have access to SEA except you want to BULLY the locals!!!!

THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!!
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by aljharem3: 10:14pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

A day is a long time in politics and Four years is a life-tim, to make such assumption . Abosolutely anything is possible. Jonathan might not even serve the full four years uninterrupted with the way violence is kicking off in the North like wild fire since he took office. The south west don't really care for his presidency with the level of internal reform on the way. The only group that seem to bank their heart on GEJ are the south east and south south.

Don't know about the south east but the south south will be immensely rewarded,

good points as well

well lets wait then cool
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by EzeUche2(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

Since when did the Igbo have access to sea?? Is there any history that was recorded about Igbos and the SEA Do Igbos have a "sea-like" tradition?? Please enlighten me!!! What about the Ijaws in Portharcourt??

As YOUR map is shows, Igbo does not have access to SEA except you want to BULLY the locals!!!!

THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!!

It has already been explained in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500126.1824.html

Who said Igbos are afraid of water?

We are not landlocked and dammmn it, we will resist any attempts to do so.

DO YOU HEAR ME?

And anyone who complains, well that is not your concern. Worry about you Warri problem, before the Urhobo and Ijaw get upset with your small ethnicity again.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 11, 2011
ACN will be taking over ofcourse. That is, if ACN is reliable to the SW for the next 4 years or so, if not, it will eventually die before it swallows up APGA.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 10:36pm On May 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ACN will be taking over ofcourse. That is, if ACN is reliable to the SW for the next 4 years or so, if not, it will eventually die before it swallows up APGA.

ACN is certainly a party to watch out for in the future, but alot has been over marketed and over rated about the ACN party and its many PDP defectors. It really is an extension of PDP. its Presidential candidate was a PDP affiliate Rabadu and Lagos State clean up exercise have been also over rated and is still a job in progress.

Nigerians ought to understand that we deserve more than we are actually getting from the con men that govern the affairs of our life and should hold them accountable when they fail. Fashola hasn't really done anything but clean up the street of Lagos that can get dirty anytime again.

We need sustainable development and credible leadership not rhetoric
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 10:44pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

ACN is certainly a party to watch out for in the future, but alot has been over marketed and over rated about the ACN party and its many PDP defectors. It really is an extension of PDP. its Presidential candidate was a PDP affiliate Rabadu and Lagos State clean up exercise have been also over rated and is still a job in progress.

Nigerians ought to understand that we deserve more than we are actually getting from the con men that govern the affairs of our life and should hold them accountable when they fail. Fashola hasn't really done anything but clean up the street of Lagos that can get dirty anytime again.

Mister, and you think APGA is the political party that can liberate the South or SE and SS I keep wondering why you guys keep mentioning the SS in all this Bruhaha undecided
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by EzeUche2(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

Mister, and you think APGA is the political party that can liberate the South or SE and SS I keep wondering why you guys keep mentioning the SS in all this Bruhaha undecided

We are talking about SS as Ukwuani (Chyz's group), Anioma, Ika, Ndoni, Andoni, Ekpeye etc. Any Igbo clan found in the S/south.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

Every party has their worse. APGA must also be an extension of PDP because PDP politicians such as Dora defected to APGA from PDP.

ACN just needs to focus on its mission and keep close eye on their members.

Politicians need to be fired if they're not doing their job right. I hope Tinubu can initiate that mandate.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Chyz2: 10:52pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

We keep mentioning the SS because I, Chyz, is from the SS. Get it?
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 10:54pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

The South South is a coalition of linguistic group, From wat i here Jonathan is not IJAW, but a mixture of something. The South South is multi linguistic region.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 10:58pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

The South South is a coalition of linguistic group, From wat i here Jonathan is not IJAW, but a mixture of something. The South South is multi linguistic region.

Okay, first of all, are you admitting that GEJ is Igbo Or has Igbo blood in him??
Secondly, I agree that the SS is a multi-linguistic region, so why is it been mentioned here as if it is only Igbos that are there If we follow your logic, then ACN has a better chance than APGA because of Edo state (SS). So what is the point of forming this thread in the first place and include SS with APGA in the same sentence?
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Chyz2: 11:01pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

Okay, first of all, are you admitting that GEJ is Igbo Or has Igbo blood in him??
Secondly, I agree that the SS is a multi-linguistic region, so why is it been mentioned here as if it is only Igbos that are there If we follow your logic, then ACN has a better chance than APGA because of Edo state (SS). So what is the point of forming this thread in the first place and include SS with APGA in the same sentence?

Stop bytchin and go out and get some ladies before it gets dark outside.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 11:02pm On May 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Every party has their worse. APGA must also be an extension of PDP because PDP politicians such as Dora defected to APGA from PDP.

ACN just needs to focus on its mission and keep close eye on their members.

Politicians need to be fired if they're not doing their job right. I hope Tinubu can initiate that mandate.

Prepare yourself for Governorship election every week, because people say one thing during election and do another after they are elected and in office. I hope Tinubu has the power to sack the almighty Nigerian State Governors once in office,  Good luck with that guys.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

Prepare yourself for Governorship election every week, because people say one thing during election and do another after they are elected and in office. I hope Tinubu has the power to sack the almighty Nigerian State Governors once in office,  Good luck with that guys.

Cant argue with that.

Standard needs to be set in office sha. If those standards are not being met, something must be done.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 11:18pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

Like it or not as it stands PDP will soon be gone and the emerging party in the South South/ South East is APGA and you know this, but the question is will ACN keep the momentum and out shine APGA.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 11:24pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

Like it or not as it stands PDP will be soon gone and the emerging party in the South South/ South East is APGA and you know this, but the question is will ACN keep the momentum and out shine APGA.

As I said earlier in case you did not see it, STOP INCLUDING THE SS and the SE in the same sentence with APGA!!! I really do not care about party, if APGA picks the right person in Delta without tribalism involved, then, why not But you are talking as if the SS and the SE are ONE REGION, NO, THEY ARE NOT! There is the SS, SW and the SE in the South, simple!!!

If APGA will produce credible people in various states, I could careless. I would vote for them!!! If not, then, NO!!! Simple!
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by aljharem3: 11:31pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

As I said earlier in case you did not see it, STOP INCLUDING THE SS and the SE in the same sentence with APGA!!! I really do not care about party, if APGA picks the right person in Delta without tribalism involved, then, why not But you are talking as if the SS and the SE are ONE REGION, NO, THEY ARE NOT! There is the SS, SW and the SE in the South, simple!!!

If APGA will produce credible people in various states, I could careless. I would vote for them!!! If not, then, NO!!! Simple!

let chyz catch u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 11:35pm On May 11, 2011
n
jason123:

No, i did not see it and in case you did not see it, THE COMPARISON WAS BETWEEN ACN AND APGA AS STATED ABOVE, CAN YOU SEE IT NOW?
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 11:40pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

Like it or not as it stands PDP will be soon gone and the emerging party in the[b] South South/ South East is APGA and you know this[/b], but the question is will ACN keep the momentum and out shine APGA.

@ Highlighted
That was what you typed and I simply corrected you. APGA has no ground (except here and there in the SE). Even the SE do not believe in APGA and now that Ojukwu is ill (God help him), that party is in disarray! Even Dora could not win using APGA while ACN won using Ngige. So you see? ACN has a better chance of sweeping the SS  AND the SE than APGA. In fact, they are currently contesting the results in Akwa Ibom and other parts. So, I ask, why are you including the SS in the same sentence with the SE and APGA??!!
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by Calculia: 11:50pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

@ Highlighted
That was what you typed and I simply corrected you. APGA has no ground (except here and there in the SE). Even the [b][b]SE do not believe in APGA [/b][/b]and now that Ojukwu is ill (God help him), that party is in disarray! Even Dora could not win using APGA while ACN won using Ngige. So you see? ACN has a better chance of sweeping the SS AND the SE than APGA. In fact, they are currently contesting the results in Akwa Ibom and other parts. So, I ask, why are you including the SS in the same sentence as the SE and APGA??!!

And you are the South east to make such assumption, Any serious leader from the S/S or S/E knows their faith lies in the ability to find a middle ground in that region, regardless of linguistic group. That region have some sort of cooperation GEJ is a clear example.
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 11:57pm On May 11, 2011
Calculia:

And you are the South east to make such assumption, Any serious leader from the S/S or S/E knows their faith lies in the ability to find a middle ground in that region, regardless of linguistic group. That region have some sort of cooperation GEJ is a clear example.

Lol . . . . . .did you just start following Nigerian politics ROMFL!
Well, spend sometime to understand Nigerian politics . .say about a month then come to this thread so we can discuss but now? we cannot discuss because you will not understand or it will take forever to understand!!!
Btw, is this the Ijaws leader you are talking about
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/3624-igbos-quest-annex-niger-delta.html

Btw, have you heard about Edwin clark?

Look brother, no hate or beaf but learn about Nigeria's political landscape before you can start analyzing if not, the Political section of NL will swallow you WHOLE!!! grin cheesy wink cool
Re: 2015 Apga Or Acn To Take Over Governance Of The South South /south East Region by jason123: 12:00am On May 12, 2011
jason123:

Lol . . . . . .did you just start following Nigerian politics ROMFL!
Well, spend sometime to understand Nigerian politics . .say about a month then come to this thread so we can discuss but now? we cannot discuss because you will not understand or it will take forever to understand!!!
Btw, is this the Ijaws leader you are talking about
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/3624-igbos-quest-annex-niger-delta.html

Btw, have you heard about Edwin clark?

Look brother, no hate or beaf but learn about Nigeria's political landscape before you can start analyzing if not, the Political section of NL will swallow you WHOLE!!! grin cheesy wink cool
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-486721.0.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al Mustapha Video Showed In Court, Claims Ribadu Tried To Assasinate Him / Is Imo State Not Supposed To Be Rescued by The New Government? What's this? / Christmas Day Bomb Blast Rocks St Theresa Catholic Church Madalla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.