Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Stop Embarrassing US. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop Embarrassing US. (2031 Views)

American Tourist Exposes Embarrassing Condition Of Nigeria / Nigerians Keep Embarrassing The Country And Continent Abroad / Share Your Embarrassing Moment On An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

Stop Embarrassing US. by NotaMod: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nigerians, stop marrying this old white women for greencard or permanent residence where ever you live. It is embarrassing.

Have some form of self esteem and self confidence.

Also, if I see another Nigerian with a fat white woman, I'll scream.

Una no dey shame marrying your great ancestors. These women will use you. You'll probably lose more than you think you're gaining. A lot of lives have been ruined when they deliberately mess up your petition.

Especially if you're still in Nigeria, US embassy will most likely deny your petition for 2-3 times due to the age difference. They know what they're doing. Stop looking for the "easy way out" and step up una game

https://youtu.be/iRAcDEQofDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRAcDEQofDA

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by NotaMod: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
These ones even sow asho-ebi.

Nonsense!!

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by Cousin9999: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Young women marry rich older men all the time. The opposite might look strange, but it is what it is.

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by meobizy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
OP is either non-Yoruba or a self hating Yoruba male. If OP is a Yoruba female then it makes sense why the thread exists.

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by Juoflife1(f): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
E concern you?? angry

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by NotaMod: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
meobizy:
OP is either non-Yoruba or a self hating Yoruba male. If OP is a Yoruba female then it makes sense why the thread exists.

Not even true.

Just a concerned 9ja guy in diaspora telling our men to step up

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Juoflife1:
E concern you?? angry
Hello
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by NotaMod: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Go romance section grin
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by RodgersAkpafu: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cousin9999:
Young women marry rich older men all the time. The opposite might look strange, but it is what it is.

Exactly
People will do what they THINK is best for them
Key word
THINK

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by RodgersAkpafu: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
NotaMod:

Not even true.

Just a concerned 9ja guy in diaspora telling our men to step up
Sometimes when life throws you curveball
You have to do what you have to do

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by NotaMod: 5:49am On Jul 17, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Sometimes when life throws you curveball
You have to do what you have to do

And sometimes you have to know when "what you have to do" is really worth it.

We (Africans) are the butt of jokes for the foreign women we marry. It is embarrassing tbh.
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by DanerNo1(m): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Lazy men marry the very old American woman like this Angela, not working scammers asking for money, visa and green card.
I hope these old women make their lives hell, those smart A-s deserve it.
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by RodgersAkpafu: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2021
NotaMod:

And sometimes you have to know when "what you have to do" is really worth it.

We (Africans) are the butt of jokes for the foreign women we marry. It is embarrassing tbh.
I get that
But look....
Maslow's hierarchy of needs will always play out
There is no way I'm gonna do something like this
But that's because my circumstance is not as dire

But for some others
That's Ian different story
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by RodgersAkpafu: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2021
DanerNo1:
Lazy men marry the very old American woman like this Angela, not working scammers asking for money, visa and green card.
Why are you calling em a lazy man though ?
Just asking
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by FiverrTutor(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Lol I too I'm on the verge of marrying a fat white North Carolina lady. Although she is just 29, has her own house and stuff. Interesting enough I just got partial scholarship this week to study in the USA (was so shocked it was granted). I am thinking of marrying her if I later travel(spring 2022).

So stop the stereotype!!!!
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by NotaMod: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2021
FiverrTutor:
Lol I too I'm on the verge of marrying a fat white North Carolina lady. Although she is just 29, has her own house and stuff. Interesting enough I just got partial scholarship this week to study in the USA (was so shocked it was granted). I am thinking of marrying her if I later travel(spring 2022).

Why fat? Even tho she's young and has her own place but are you attracted to her at least?

Getting greencard isn't that easy. You have to at least be attracted to your "spouse". One fit say the process go fast, make he long. Imagine waking up next to someone that nauseates you. embarassed

You wan marry someone you don't wanna be seeing with outside? Someone you'll tell " go ahead, I'll be right behind you" just cos you're ashamed.

You wan make everyone you meet to start questioning why y'all together, telling your wife everytime "he's only marrying you for the greencard".

At least, look for your spec even if na runs

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by NotaMod: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2021
DanerNo1:

That Michael/Angela case tire me.

Michael is a dumbest 9ja guy ever. Look at how that old wrinkled mama dey treat am. Upon everything, he still no see greencard collect. The mama dey use him head make money. Na big eeediot. Anywhere I see that guy, I go use slap reset him brain.

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by FiverrTutor(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2021
NotaMod:

Why fat? Even tho she's young and has her own place but are you attracted to her at least?

Getting greencard isn't that easy. You have to at least be attracted to your "spouse". One fit say the process go fast, make he long. Imagine waking up next to someone that nauseates you. embarassed

You wan marry someone you don't wanna be seeing with outside? Someone you'll tell " go ahead, I'll be right behind you" just cos you're ashamed.

You wan make everyone you meet to start questioning why y'all together, telling your wife everytime "he's only marrying you for the greencard".

At least, look for your spec even if na runs

I have no option bro. She has been very good to me and besides I have conscience. So I don't mind.
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by Cousin9999: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
I think this is only an issue if it becomes common or grows to full-on tr4fficking. For now, just leave them be. There's always going to be lazy people. Don't condone it, but don't harass them either. Use the energy you would put into shaming them to encourage and mentor them. Maybe even make that a personal goal. Be someone's coach. Guide a random kid from the ghetto to a comfortable life.

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by RodgersAkpafu: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Just a word of advise
Pls pls and pls
Be keeping plans like these to yourself
You never know who is snooping
Keep to yourself and execute accordingly and achieve your goal.
Just wanted to say that
Wish u d best

Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by NotaMod: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Just a word of advise
Pls pls and pls
Be keeping plans like these to yourself
You never know who is snooping
Keep to yourself and execute accordingly and achieve your goal.
Just wanted to say that
Wish u d best

Visa misrepresentation. grin
Re: Stop Embarrassing US. by DanerNo1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Why are you calling em a lazy man though ?
Just asking
Cause they don't work, they use old women for money, visa or both.
Working man gets a student or job visa.

Studying In Portsmouth / Working Conditions Of Nigerian Living In Qatar / Reliable Shipping Company From UK TO NIGERIA