Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) (44660 Views)

Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) / Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University / Alexander Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Son Celebrates 7th Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by andrew444(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayoemrys:
if he no be Timi carbon copy then u are saying he's a bastard indirectly
So if a child doesn’t looks like the father that makes him not his son and a bastard ?

Clap for your mentality

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sometimes, u expect everyone to have the same low IQ like u. Are u so blind to see that father and son has the same hairline, forehead, nose and mouth!!! Are u so daft?
Massiveglory:

Why u de lie oga? How u take see the carbon copy with this dark windscreen on the little boy's eyes. Abi u de see another pic?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by fuke(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Massiveglory:

Why u de lie oga? How u take see the carbon copy with this dark windscreen on the little boy's eyes. Abi u de see another pic?

look at the nose and the earlobes.
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by PAWG(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Timi seems more excited than the young man grin
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cumtroller:
I pray the son never grows up to be a simp like his so called father.

Timi Dakolo na pussy ass n1ggar. ..
pained bad belle

You just hate when men are loyal to their wives and treat them with respect and dignity.it bruises your ego Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why do you keep reiterating the bastard thing like you enjoy it? Nigerians and sadness sha. Tuehh!!!

Ayoemrys:
if he no be Timi carbon copy then u are saying he's a bastard indirectly

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ishilove:
Mrs Dakolo is so beautiful
A little.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by BabbanBura(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
jaybenugo:
Timi Dakolo And Family Celebrate His Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Photos)

Nigerian Singer, Timi Dakolo and his family celebrated his son, Alexander on his graduation from elementary school today, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the celebration on his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRWQpp-LehU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

No be this man dey wife Pastor's babe? Hope say the pikin na him soerm sha!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Topmaike007:
maybe he meant to say coza
bad boy
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

This your mouth ehn grin
no mind me, I just wan wine that guy small

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Awoleesu:

As in some Fat Oyinbo like that? lipsrsealed
lol,no be me talk am o

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
rollywise:
Why do you keep reiterating the bastard thing like you enjoy it? Nigerians and sadness sha. Tuehh!!!

pele,wa yee
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Born2winKingOG: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tmb78:
My love for beautiful women who don't let themselves go after birthing kids ehnnn!
Busola,I see you there,my pretty sister.
Congrats to the lil Dude!
Simp assx nigga
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Awoleesu(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayoemrys:
lol,no be me talk am o
You no see me self fold my lips in? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
Abeg make una leave Timmy alone. The boy no resemble am, but he looks like his mother..

Timi reading posts like...

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Debra911(f): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tmb78:
My love for beautiful women who don't let themselves go after birthing kids ehnnn!
Busola,I see you there,my pretty sister.
Congrats to the lil Dude!
Thank you grin
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cool!

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by markwealth: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayoemrys:
do you mean bisola carry bastard pregnancy give timi?
Because you have a phone or a laptop with internet , you can now talk rubbish and insult people.
You are the real BASTARD.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
lexy2014:

So if a child doesn't look like his father, he is automatically a bastard
if the pikin no resemble him father who him want come resemble he ancestors way he father self no no
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by cletz991(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin the krest giver

Pidginwhisper:
This boy resemble someone i know sha.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by highchief1: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
jaybenugo:
Timi Dakolo And Family Celebrate His Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Photos)

Nigerian Singer, Timi Dakolo and his family celebrated his son, Alexander on his graduation from elementary school today, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the celebration on his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRWQpp-LehU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
u Dey sample woman when pastor don fukk fool
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:38am On Jul 16, 2021
IT'S LIKE NIGERIANS REGARDS TIMI AS NO 1 SIMP.
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Galaxybar: 4:03am On Jul 16, 2021
GOD bless Timi Dakolo, his lovely wife and his beautiful children.

This man is worthy of all the hype and admiration. He stood up for his wife and defended her against her rapist. He damned all the abuse and nonsense of the rape apologists and men/women who have never received true and unconditional love.

Timi is the ultimate example of an alpha male. A man who is ready to be at the fore of his family issues and fight for their dignity at all times. A fearless provider and protector. True head of house. Spiritually, emotionally, financially and physically. Correct man! Anyone calling him a simp must definitely have incomplete testicles.

Timi and his family will live in happiness and prosperity. His wife is truly a lucky woman.
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2021
DannyG8:
if the pikin no resemble him father who him want come resemble he ancestors way he father self no no

Is there any biological principle that says a child must resemble it's father and not it's ancestors?
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Is there any biological principle that says a child must resemble it's father and not it's ancestors?
no be quarrel
I pray your children look like your neighbor in Jesus name
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
DannyG8:
no be quarrel
I pray your children look like your neighbor in Jesus name

U sound hurt. Y are u hurt? What's d correlation between ur comment & d question below?:

Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by Mryacks: 4:03am On Jul 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

This picture real? grin.....damn!
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by codemaniacs: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Mryacks:

This picture real? grin.....damn!

yes
Re: Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) by DannyG8(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2021
lexy2014:

U sound hurt. Y are u hurt? What's d correlation between ur comment & d question below?:

why are you asking when you know the answer

I have a question for you too
How will you feel if your children look like your neighbor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / 9ice Shares Cute Photo With His Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.