Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,518 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man (61398 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Imagine Being Suicidal And Girls Think You're Forming Fineboy / "My Girlfriend Cancelled Our Date Saying She Was Sick" -here's What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Who snap them?... nonsense
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by kelimatic: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2021
tongue
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Nonsense... So I should behave primitive outside just to show my real character to a man. Nawa
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by LexusRXx: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2021
DISTRESS!!!! Registered LEXUS RX 350 2010 MODEL = 5.3 MILLION

Call//WhatsApp =08084855887

Location = Ajah Lagos

I'M THE OWNER OF THE CAR

for more pictures, documents and info call me ASAP

CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Sonnobax15(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2021
grin
I love women like that...

If you can't crack that chicken bones publicly,then what's the essence of buying and eating it publicly in the first place at all? undecided

As I close my two eyes,and man up pay for chicken of 2.5k for you,you suppose to teach the chicken bones better lesson...

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Our own girls are shy to eat chicken but bold to swallow black rod made of hard and rigid tissues with a cowboy hat. grin

[img]https://media1./images/e768537c681d2c330d97cb597af971af/tenor.gif?itemid=17115316[/img]

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by markkuss: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2021
cassyrooy:
This takeaway looks like Hexagon in IB. cool

I once visited a friend who love to eat on the floor, and don't pretend too. grin

I do that too..in my parlour
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Teejay13(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2021
This is no news and should not be on the front page.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Reelmii: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2021
My wife still use her hands to eat swallow outside till date....and i like that, cos that was one of the things that attracted me to her, though I did not tell her..

Because I dont understand why one will use fork and knife for eba... wat rubbish

3 Likes

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Starzo: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2021
the woman face Sha.... make I nor talk
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Euegene100001: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Rest u nr get Wetin u dey talk. Even girlfriend after a while everybody dey let guards down not to talk of married people .
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Michelle55: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Naso.. Awon chicken devourer geng smiley
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Goodman777: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Which forming, ur wife is a gluten
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by LOVEGINO(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2021
If babes do am now dem go say na hungry babe. Life nor balance.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Reelmii: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Our own girls are shy to eat chicken but bold to swallow black rod made of hard and rigid tissues with a cowboy hat. grin

[img]https://media1./images/e768537c681d2c330d97cb597af971af/tenor.gif?itemid=17115316[/img]
they are scared to eat like that outside, but can suck dick on national television and even flood the internet with their nudes

Shame...

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Ajenikoko89: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Samuel Ekundayo: You Are Still Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife Did While We Were Dating (Photos)

Popular Nigerian preacher and motivational speaker of international repute, based in New Zealand, Dr. Samuel Ekundayo, shared a throwback photo of his wife devouring a piece of chicken in his presence when they were still dating, IgbereTV reports.

Dr Ekundayo, who is popularly called “The Purpose Preacher”, stated on Facebook that couples in relationships who don't eat chicken the way his wife did are still 'forming'.

Sharing a throwback photo of his wife eating chicken during a date with him, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044838408101/posts/376530650518212/?app=fbl
Dr Ekundayo i called him smart back then in Lautech
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Reelmii: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Teejay13:
This is no news and should not be on the front page.
go remove am now
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by IVORY2009(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Ladylawyer:
All because i want to be seen as a "real"girl, i will now eat chicken like that. I love forming please.

No husband for you den grin
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Nauttyprof(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2021
michlins:
So your wife is now the yardstick on how to eat in public even though she eats like a goat abi.

Living with manners isn't forming. It's what differentiates us from the beasts in the wild.

Eat like this anywhere and I will jakpa

Where is the manner in ladies going out just to waste your funds by leaving some portion of the food? Is it manners also to waste resources?

Please, she didn't eat like a goat as you said. Rather, she was being real unlike those who form whereas dying inside to consume the food.

Also, for you to Japa means you will wait for the surprises in marriage. It's best being real than asking yourself in the marriage - how did I end up with her as at that stage there is no more forming. Will you also japa in marriage?

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Akharmony: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Nice one.
And to those ones wey no fit fart in the presence of them spouce una stll deh jonce Oo..
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by FBIBOT(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2021
cassyrooy:
This takeaway looks like Hexagon in IB. cool

I once visited a friend who love to eat on the floor, and don't pretend too. grin

grin i think that hexagon dey use juju omo the loyal patronage no b here... Took a while to cure my babe grin

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Truvelisback(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Ladylawyer:
All because i want to be seen as a "real"girl, i will now eat chicken like that. I love forming please.
keep pretending. Na people like una dey use teeth grind the chicken bones into powder.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by slivertongue: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2021
yaro its called kunu gyada

kushercain:
Omo she calm down smag the chicken correct woman grin

Unlike Adaobi wey form for boys that year for mile 12, dey use toothpick after drinking ordinary kunu gida
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by michlins(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Nauttyprof:

What is the manner in ladies going out just to waste your funds by leaving some portion of the food? Is it manners also to waste resources?

Please, she didn't eat like a goat as you said. Rather, she was being real unlike those who form whereas dying inside to consume the food.

Also, for you to Japa means you will wait for the surprises in marriage. It's best being real than asking yourself in the marriage - how did I end up with her as at that stage there is no more forming. Will you also japa in marriage?
marriage wahala tire me bro. I never marry and not making plans for it sef
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by aribisala0(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
been there
seen that
Leg out

toes twitching

Epic
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by alizma: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
kushercain:

Unlike Adaobi wey form for boys that year for mile 12, dey use toothpick after drinking ordinary kunu gida
First ask him if that was the way she ate when they were courting. This is normal of a wife but a girlfriend or fiancee will not be comfortable doing that neither will the man be comfortable if they are yet to marry.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by matm: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2021
childish statement.Eating chicken and posting it on web by adults sounds silly.We are not white men who take ice cream and post.
Keep ur relationship to urself.Its no body's business.If everyone in a relationship were to start posting their private moments,where then lies maturity which comes with age? Certain actions shld be left for the youths as they grow into maturity.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Ochibaisik(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Lesson-Be yourself and avoid pretending. He who doesn't like you the way you are should go to Hell.
Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Pepper never enter her eyes before.

Me I can't eat chicken like that in public. That's messy and irritating.

1 Like

Re: You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man by Jaftee(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2021
kushercain:

this one na Bajju person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.