Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) (51027 Views)

BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
OChimex:

You're still a kid, so you won't understand... the marginalisation even when you are told.
answer my questions
Stop decieving yourself
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

You mean these same whites in the UK rioting over a mere football match just 5 days ago? undecided undecided
they worship whites too much

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xfemt:
here he goes again with another mediocrity
Best league in Africa and you don’t go past group stage in AFCON
When last did any of your football club win an African champion league or confederation cup

Brazil has the best league in southern America but still you see them playing over the world

Can you say same of your over hyped league

As I can remember the last you beat Nigeria on a friendly game you celebrated as if you won World Cup grin

Let me put it to you Nigerians are vast and entrepreneurial in spirit that why they go places and break barriers

Fulani is ruling and will continue as long as they re part of Nigeria so it will be the turn of other tribes

Like I said if SA has one quarter of Nigeria problem
Trust me SA will collapse in 2month

Stop the chest beating and learn to accept people who re only there to develop your HIV infested country

Lazy ass drunk
tmksouth the emboldened is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xfemt:
always chest beating as usual with out fact

Mind you the last picture is the stadium In akwa ibom

That stadium alone sef can feed the whole SA

Waiting for your next

Lies! Lies! Lies! Nigerians, why u lie so?? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xfemt:

For your info these re some pictures of Lagos alone

Why are u showing me 1980s shacks (in the night time lights)? shocked After I showed u daytime glitz in Johannesburg. cool

You're a waste of time my guy. Engaging you further will ruin my reputation on NL. Bye.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

Why are u showing me 1980s shacks (in the night time lights)? shocked After I showed u daytime glitz in Johannesburg. cool

You're a waste of time my guy. Engaging you further will ruin my reputation on NL. Bye.

as if you have any reputation

If you want to compete do that with Swaziland or Kenya not Nigeria
We re way ahead of you in every thing
And less I forget stop being lazy
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lies! Lies! Lies! Nigerians, why u lie so?? grin grin grin grin grin
that just one of em
A whole lot of others re there
Google is your friend

Don't fight your big brother cus no matter what he's big already

Shalom
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Xfemt:
that just one of em
A whole lot of others re there
Google is your friend

Don't fight your big brother cus no matter what he's big already

Shalom

Get outta here with your lies man! You were defeated forever ago. You presented your best stadium in Nigeria and it turned out it cost just a 10th of the cheapest stadium in SA grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Xfemt:
as if you have any reputation

If you want to compete do that with Swaziland or Kenya not Nigeria
We re way ahead of you in every thing
And less I forget stop being lazy

I have to say you're by far the lamest guy who's tried trolling me and SA. Clearly Buhari's cows have been taking a dump atop your brain.

Ciao!
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:
don't decieve yourself
Amapiano can never get to the level of afrobeat
Never
Nigeria's music has the highest number of genres in the world
Yes you read right
The fact that afrobeat is popular doesn't make it the only one we do
Listen to
Aṣa
Johnny drille
Simi
Niniola(she sings similar to amapiano)

Amapiano is still in its infancy on the global stage but already making waves, so it's premature to say it will never get to afrobeat levels. Afrobeat, by the way, is a west African genre - not exclusively Nigerian. In SA we create our own genres that reach global fame - i.e. amapiano, kwaito, maskandi (Lady Smith Mambazo), etc.

Dude SA is renowned for far more variety in musical excellence in Africa - choral, opera, traditional, house, amapiano, kwaito, afropop, etc. Need I even mention the likes of Mariam Makeba, Lucky Dube, Brenda Fassie, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Hugh Masekela?

We have over 7 Grammy wins.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

Amapiano is still in its infancy on the global stage but already making waves, so it's premature to say it will never get to afrobeat levels. Afrobeat, by the way, is a west African genre - not exclusively Nigerian. In SA we create our own genres that reach global fame - i.e. amapiano, kwaito, maskandi (Lady Smith Mambazo), etc.

Dude SA is renowned for far more variety in musical excellence in Africa - choral, opera, traditional, house, amapiano, kwaito, afropop, etc. Need I even mention the likes of Mariam Makeba, Lucky Dube, Brenda Fassie, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Hugh Masekela?

Afrobeat is Nigerian others copy it because they understand Nigerian pidgin
Stop decieving yourself
We have better musicians
We have some Grammys too
Lucky Dube =Majek Fashek
Majek Fashek is better in my opinion
I don't know the rest you put there
Don't try to argue this grin
Nigeria is not your mate in music
Fela kuti
King sunny Ade
Evangelist Ebenezer obey

The only musician I like in SA is master KG

None of all your musicians dead and alive can rival Femi Kuti talkless of his father Fela Kuti shocked grin

I repeat
Nigeria is not your mate
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

Amapiano can never
I said it
How many musicians are singing it? grin
Busiswa that came to feature naira Marley?
The Jerusalema woman?

Amapiano vibes is nothing compared to afrobeats

Go to Nigerian songs YouTube comments section smiley
You'll see your fellow south Africows saying that cheesy grin
I want you to enjoy good music
Search
Kizz Daniel on YouTube
SA is not Nigeria's mate cool
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:

Afrobeat is Nigerian others copy it because they understand Nigerian pidgin
Stop decieving yourself
We have better musicians
We have some Grammys too
Lucky Dube =Majek Fashek
Majek Fashek is better in my opinion
I don't know the rest you put there
Don't try to argue this grin
Nigeria is not your mate in music
Fela kuti
King sunny Ade
Evangelist Ebenezer obey

The only musician I like in SA is master KG

None of all your musicians dead and alive can rival Femi Kuti talkless of his father Fela Kuti shocked grin

I repeat
Nigeria is not your mate

Translator, you're a true COWgerian with brain cavity full of Buhari's cows' dung for real.

Who doesn't know Miriam Makeba, Brenda Fassie, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Hugh Masekela, Lebo M (The Lion King composer - Grammy winner).

I like how you mentioned having "some Grammy's too" with your tail between your legs, and then in the next line bragging you're African champions.

How many Oscars and nominations do u have again in Nigeria or u still just producing crap?

SA Oscar winners:

1. Tsotsi
2. My Octopus Teacher
3. Charlize Theron

SA Oscar Nominations:

1. Yesterday, Leleti Khumalo
2. District 9
3. Countless to even count, check them here:

https://alluringcreations.co.za/wp/south-african-oscar-winners-nominees-over-the-years/

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:

Amapiano can never
I said it
How many musicians are singing it? grin
Busiswa that came to feature naira Marley?
The Jerusalema woman?

Amapiano vibes is nothing compared to afrobeats

Go to Nigerian songs YouTube comments section smiley
You'll see your fellow south Africows saying that cheesy grin
I want you to enjoy good music
Search
Kizz Daniel on YouTube
SA is not Nigeria's mate cool

How is autotune afrobeats good music dude, sit down together with everyone who says it is. Amapiano is instrumental music, like classical music - Beethoven and them, didn't hear u criticize them.

You're criticizing Busiswa but your lead musician Burna is the one always begging SA to feature and accommodate him - didn't he just sing his heart out with Jerusalema in Zulu after vowing he would boycott SA for xenophobia? grin How soon he changed his tune after realising SA fed him and 800,000 COWgerian refugees in Mzansi. cool

Anyway, I'm working now - no time for MTN airtime street vendors. What would become of you lot if MTN ever left that giant mud hut called Nigger-geria, I wonder?!

ma a ri e laipe. cool

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

How is autotune afrobeats good music dude, sit down together with everyone who says it is. Amapiano is instrumental music, like classical music - Beethoven and them, didn't hear u criticize them.

You're criticizing Busiswa but your lead musician Burns is the one always begging SA to feature and accommodate him - didn't he just sing his heart out with Jerusalema in Zulu after vowing he would boycott SA for xenophobia? grin How soon he changed his time after realising SA fed him and 800,000 COWgerian refugees in Mzansi. cool

Anyway, I'm working now - no time for MTN airtime street vendors. What would become of you lot if MTN ever left that giant mud hut called Nigger-geria, I wonder?!

ma a ri e laipe. cool
Amapiano is subpar
It's in the league of naija street music shocked grin
Lol
If you understand Yorùbá
You would know that Burna was just saying street slangs
He destroyed the spiritual theme of that song
He didn't "sing his heart's out" grin
Search for the lyrics
Then translate

It seems you don't know the meaning of autotune undecided shocked

Burna just featured them to flow with their short lived fame the main jerusalema has over a billion views on YouTube
It's pure business shocked grin

You know that the figure of Nigerians in South Africow land is not up to 800k
Stop the delusions undecided
Busiswa loves Nigerian music no cap
She even featured our less known zinoleesky and mayorkun grin
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

Translator, you're a true COWgerian with brain cavity full of Buhari's cows' dung for real.

Who doesn't know Miriam Makeba, Brenda Fassie, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Hugh Masekela, Lebo M (The Lion King composer - Grammy winner).

I like how you mentioned having "some Grammy's too" with your tail between your legs, and then in the next line bragging you're African champions.

How many Oscars and nominations do u have again in Nigeria or u still just producing crap?

SA Oscar winners:

1. Tsotsi
2. My Octopus Teacher
3. Charlize Theron

SA Oscar Nominations:

1. Yesterday, Leleti Khumalo
2. District 9
3. Countless to even count, check them here:

https://alluringcreations.co.za/wp/south-african-oscar-winners-nominees-over-the-years/
Search for ours on Google
I gat no time to do that

Awards don't matter in entertainment
Especially western racist awards
Fela never won a Grammy
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're criticizing Busiswa but your lead musician Burns is the one always begging SA to feature and accommodate him - didn't he just sing his heart out with Jerusalema in Zulu after vowing he would boycott SA for xenophobia? grin How soon he changed his time after realising SA fed him and 800,000 COWgerian refugees in Mzansi. cool

ma a ri e laipe. cool
we would soon nigerianize MTN
angry

Emi náà má ri e konipe lipsrsealed
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Irongalaxy i ṣee you

You liking your fellow south africow's posts cheesy grin
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:
Irongalaxy i ṣee you

You liking your fellow south africow's posts cheesy grin
didnt know that was a crime

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
It isnt grin cheesy
It's a nice solidarity gesture grin

Alooter continua!! shocked grin
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:
It isnt grin cheesy
It's a nice solidarity gesture grin

Alooter continua!! shocked grin
ok cultist
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
ok cultist
cultist?

Tu padre es el cultist shocked grin cheesy
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

I have to say you're by far the lamest guy who's tried trolling me and SA. Clearly Buhari's cows have been taking a dump atop your brain.

Ciao!
lazy ass as I told you
Despite all this Nigeria is still here

Na only loot ona loot ona self for few days hunger start to finish ona

Even your security couldn’t do any thing

Listen and listen good
Nigeria is your boss and boss of Africa
You know why
If SA gets one quarter of Nigeria problem you lots will lost from the earth

Lazy ass dock head
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

Get outta here with your lies man! You were defeated forever ago. You presented your best stadium in Nigeria and it turned out it cost just a 10th of the cheapest stadium in SA grin grin grin
with your expensive shit what have you achieved globally
I guess nothing other than being lazy and looting hard working nationals paying taxes

Your not even a competition
You’re less than what I was expecting
All you do is spread HIV

Even your women prefer Nigerians than you lazy lots
Despite our problems we are a force to recon with on this continent

If Nigeria sneeze SA de catch cold

Shalom
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:
cultist?

Tu padre es el cultist shocked grin cheesy
whatever
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Hey, welcome back IG!!! cool

theTranscriber u bloody COWgerian rat, hands off IronGalaxy - the guy hasn't been back online for a minute you already pestering him.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

Hey, welcome back IG!!! cool

theTranscriber u bloody COWgerian rat, hands off IronGalaxy - the guy hasn't been back online for a minute you already pestering him.
undecided
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
whatever
why call me a cultist? undecided
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Xfemt:

Even your women prefer Nigerians than you lazy lots
Despite our problems we are a force to recon with on this continent

If Nigeria sneeze SA de catch cold

Shalom

Our women prefer men who can only afford 90 million dollar stadiums (at typically bloated Nigerian prices) while SA men build 600 million dollar stadiums?? grin grin Are u alright in your head? Aren't u the Poverty Capital of the World - let's start there ok.

If Nigeria sneezes we catch a cold? shocked And yet Shoprite just pulled out of Nigger-geria and our local currency the rand has had record gains in the last 3 months. grin grin What cough are u talking about COWgerian liar?

ps. I hear Shoprite was struggling in Nigger-geria coz u poor lot can't afford anything in there. All u did was take selfies and ride the escalators! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Look at how u embarrassed yourselves on the BBC (pic 1). And then check our rand roaring on (pic 2).

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:

It seems you don't know the meaning of autotune undecided shocked

grin

U the one who doesn't know what autotune is. Let me skool u. Most afrobeat artists use autotune and it's damn irritating.

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
theTranscriber:

Search for ours on Google
I gat no time to do that

Awards don't matter in entertainment
Especially western racist awards
Fela never won a Grammy

Sounds like u wanna cry or something. I get it - SA facts kill. Let me leave it here, don't wanna destroy u any further, I kinda like u. Behave yourself on these mean streets and stop trolling SA ok, or else. cool
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

Our women prefer men who can only afford 90 million dollar stadiums (at typically bloated Nigerian prices) while SA men build 600 million dollar stadiums?? grin grin Are u alright in your head? Aren't u the Poverty Capital of the World - let's start there ok.

If Nigeria sneezes we catch a cold? shocked And yet Shoprite just pulled out of Nigger-geria and our local currency the rand has had record gains in the last 3 months. grin grin What cough are u talking about COWgerian liar?

ps. I hear Shoprite was struggling in Nigger-geria coz u poor lot can't affair anything in there. All u did was take selfies and ride the escalators! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Look at how u embarrassed yourselves on the BBC (pic 1). And then check our rand roaring on (pic 2).

now I know now you empty upstairs
grin

With all this fact no body takes SA serious lol

ShopRite was badly manage and was bought by a Nigerian company and as long as I remember ShopRite makes most of their profit from the Nigeria market
Mtn
Dstv are scared to pull out despite the challenges cause they gained more in unpeaceful place called Nigeria than the peace nonsense SA

Don't let statistics decieve you
Nigeria is the economy power House of Africa
Despite your 900billion nonsense and stupid rands Nigeria economy is the biggest despite her challenges

Young man go creat your forum and gloat there

Lazy ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.