Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) (51030 Views)

BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 2:11am On Jul 16, 2021
ceejayluv:
Mind tells me some of the same looters are among the cleaners after they got enough of the bullshit and subsequent hunger.

What hunger? It's all fake news that South Africans are starving and ready to eat each other (as amplified on Nairaland for obvious reasons). I don't know why Nigerians are so susceptible to fake news. All you need to do is use Google. Is there no education about fake news over there?

The rioting is over and shops are replenishing stock.

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Disclaimer12: 3:40am On Jul 16, 2021
The looting only stops because there's no malls to invade again! President Cyril Ramaphosa disappointed many of us! He was never proactive! His crisis management has always been a let down! He had the chance to prove to all that he's in control of the country but sadly he blew it away! There's a difference between being a true Democrat n being decisive ! As corrupt as president Zuma was or alleged, I bet he'll have handled the situation Better! Seeing the pictures of ruins from JULES street Jeppestown send shivers down my spine ! I have at least 3 friends whose car mart worth millions of rands gutted by fire! The hostel boys set the cars on fire and still went back to sleep coz they are UNTOUCHABLE! Just how many years of black ruling the nation, u see how fast the nation is deteriorating! May God heal the land of south Africa and comfort all those affected by this stupid show of madness

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by selemempe: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yep, 37 and one foot in the grave grin It's a great age, lots of confidence.

I wasnt a fan of Tshepo Tshola's music. Just grew up with it.

Anyway, the mood in the country is better today hey? I went to the mall today for the first time and was surprised I could only withdraw a maximum limit of R250 shocked shocked I was even in queues all day long today. Are u also seeing this?
Are you bothered by the fact that most black south Africans are drug abusers? tongue
Selling drugs to mzansi teens is a big business

Jaceblaze IronGalaxy
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by selemempe: 4:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The looting only stops because there's no malls to invade again! President Cyril Ramaphosa disappointed many of us! He was never proactive! His crisis management has always been a let down! He had the chance to prove to all that he's in control of the country but sadly he blew it away! There's a difference between being a true Democrat n being decisive ! As corrupt as president Zuma was or alleged, I bet he'll have handled the situation Better! Seeing the pictures of ruins from JULES street Jeppestown send shivers down my spine ! I have at least 3 friends whose car mart worth millions of rands gutted by fire! The hostel boys set the cars on fire and still went back to sleep coz they are UNTOUCHABLE! Just how many years of black ruling the nation, u see how fast the nation is deteriorating! May God heal the land of south Africa and comfort all those affected by this stupid show of madness
tmksouth IronGalaxy jaceblaze seems this one wants to bring back white rule

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Shattuck(m): 5:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Disclaimer12:
true I wonder how such could escalate to this level, were there not security personnel on ground, they could have used teargas on them, the govt needs to setup bail out funds for these businesses.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2021
That's a good one. Our kids needs total re-orientation to save the future from having same characters we have presently. If it's true the OP is a South African, then it's very possible that non Nigerians might be behind most of the monikers that post senseless stuffs here on nairaland just to cause bitterness amongst the tribes in the country. When one read most post these days, one wonder if they are posted my normal humans or aliens?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Asquare84(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Which sane investor will invest in a country like SA that risk your investment to be looted in a twinkle of an eye, no matter how bad Nigeria can never do such kind of thing

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by edochie12: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2021
But to be sincere,this people are over hyping South Africa,we have up to 38 cities in Nigeria that will rival south Africa,apart from 24/7 light,I think we are living better than them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Here I am in my pyjamas holding a looted broom doing my bit cool grin
gangstar
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by adebwalex(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2021
This one pass end SARS OWN...
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by JaceBlaze: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yep, 37 and one foot in the grave grin It's a great age, lots of confidence.

I wasnt a fan of Tshepo Tshola's music. Just grew up with it.

Anyway, the mood in the country is better today hey? I went to the mall today for the first time and was surprised I could only withdraw a maximum limit of R250 shocked shocked I was even in queues all day long today. Are u also seeing this?

I will see it for myself when I get there grin

Yes,the mood is almost normal but shops are running out of stock because trucks aren't moving.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by ZUKKYY(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2021
selemempe:
Are you bothered by the fact that most black south Africans are drug abusers? tongue
Selling drugs to mzansi teens is a big business

Jaceblaze IronGalaxy

You're desperately seeking relevance.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2021
9japride:
That's a good one. Our kids needs total re-orientation to save the future from having same characters we have presently. If it's true the OP is a South African, then it's very possible that non Nigerians might be behind most of the monikers that post senseless stuffs here on nairaland just to cause bitterness amongst the tribes in the country. When one read most post these days, one wonder if they are posted my normal humans or aliens?

Many Nigerians are overjoyed SA is going through unrest, hence the excessive coverage on bad and fake news. A thread like this one will never be popular. The pics aren't even getting Likes but fake news about cannibalism and looting cops hit frontpage.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Franzinni: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Darkies... They always act impulsively.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The looting only stops because there's no malls to invade again!

Who told you SA has no malls left? Not even a quarter were looted and burnt.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2021
edochie12:
But to be sincere,this people are over hyping South Africa,we have up to 38 cities in Nigeria that will rival south Africa,apart from 24/7 light,I think we are living better than them.

The rioting largely took place in areas with large concentrations of poverty, hence the looting. That's why some the areas in the pics look grimy.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by samtol4(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2021
edochie12:
It is not hyping , South Africa is ahead of Nigeria in all aspects of life . No cities in Nigeria can stand with SA in terms of opportunities and development. We have a failed government in Nigeria , while SA has strong democratic institutions. South Africa has her problems also but please don't compare Nigeria with South Africa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by NoToPile: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:
KwaZulu-Natal

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
President Ramaphosa assessing riot situation in KwaZulu-Natal and giving a message of hope.

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Many Nigerians are overjoyed SA is going through unrest, hence the excessive coverage on bad and fake news. A thread like this one will never be popular. The pics aren't even getting Likes but fake news about cannibalism and looting cops hit frontpage.

Where did she keep this

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by delpee(f): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
May SA have lasting peace this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iliveforever:

Where did she keep this

Do u even know how to verify pics on the internet? U believe everything u see. No wonder Buhari prefers cows over u.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do u even know how to verify pics on the internet? U believe everything u see. No wonder Buhari prefers cows over u.
No wonder you South Africans prefer drugs more than life

10 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iliveforever:

No wonder you South Africans prefer drugs more than life

So says the guy who falls for fake news stories on the net. Go verify your facts - you're wasting my time.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Mustiboy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why the ladies come fat like that? Wetin dem dey eat for Southy?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by akezn: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Make dem no clean am now, them for wait make I come clean am. Yeye people.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by xreal: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
They ended up cleaning their mess.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Some looters may still use this as an avenue to loot more..

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by arantess: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
who go clean their mess before?
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by xreal: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mustiboy:
Why the ladies come fat like that? Wetin dem dey eat for Southy?

Naira Marley said it.

Na Southy ladies get back side pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos) / Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.