Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) (51035 Views)

BREAKING: Reports Of Riots Inside One Of Moscow's Prisons / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by OChimex: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do u expect disenfranchised people to riot just once in their lifetime? If the bad conditions continue on the ground then people will continue to protest against them. Why don't u instead ask how poverty, and inequality (the worst in the world), can be addressed in SA instead of blaming the victims of an unjust system.

You guys are like them, always blame others for your problem and misfortune, and don't take responsibility.
There system has been fixed, at least enough infrastructure and conducive environment for any hard working person to prosper. Syeady electricity, good schools, hospitals, roads, and enough investments. South is like the head quarters of Africa. Every business who wants to base in Africa will think of South Africa first. That's why many responsible immigrants go there empty handed and made it in life.

Take a clue from how marginalised Igbos are in nigeria, yet lots of them keep being prosperous and working so hard without folding their hands and shouting destruction waiting for any poverty or inequality to be addressed.

South Africa has enough infrastructure to make any hard working person successful without waiting for any govt to give them money.

My goodness, why are you defending stupidity?

Did you see how beautiful and developed South africa is, I mean, from the photos? I haven't see any nigeria street that developed.....
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
OChimex:

You guys are like them, always blame others for your problem and misfortune, and don't take responsibility.
There system has been fixed, at least enough infrastructure and conducive environment for any hard working person to prosper. Syeady electricity, good schools, hospitals, roads, and enough investments. South is like the head quarters of Africa. Every business who wants to base in Africa will think of South Africa first. That's why many responsible immigrants go there empty handed and made it in life.

Take a clue from how marginalised Igbos are in nigeria, yet lots of them keep being prosperous and working so hard without folding their hands and shouting destruction waiting for any poverty or inequality to be addressed.

South Africa has enough infrastructure to make any hard working person successful without waiting for any govt to give them money.

Did you see how beautiful and developed South africa is, I mean, from the photos? I haven't see any nigeria street that developed.....

You don't understand the complex economic structure in SA, don't be fooled by the beautiful but divided cities (along both class and racial lines), there's serious inequality that stunts poor people's self determination from birth. Same thing happens even in developed countries among minority and marginalised groups. Many people have been able to escape it but others need help, which is not forthcoming.

If it were simple it would have been solved forever again. Best of luck with your independent igboland dream - hopefully everyone will be rich in it through their own "hard work".

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Raydos: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
chineloSA:

But you said "everything" started deteriorating shocked shocked

It depends where you live. Joburg is not the whole of SA remember.

Look, I'm not a hater of SA, I'm just a passionate black man who wants to see African successful Before he dies!!
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Moorish: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Look at this mess... smh

More reasons why white folk say we blacks have a lower IQ than other races
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Moorish:
Look at this mess... smh

You mean these same whites in the UK rioting over a mere football match just 5 days ago? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Joziboi: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Moorish:
Look at this mess... smh

This is Paris, France yesterday over the announcement further covid 19 restrictions:

I won't mention the two world wars where millions died, the enslavement of millions of Africans, decimation and ruin of civilisations the world over with the bible in the left hand and the gun in the right...gtfoh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by OChimex: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

You don't understand the complex economic structure in SA, don't be fooled by the beautiful but divided cities (along both class and racial lines), there's serious inequality that stunts poor people's self determination from birth. Same thing happens even in developed countries among minority and marginalised groups. Many people have been able to escape it but others need help, which is not forthcoming.

If it were simple it would have been solved forever again. Best of luck with your independent igboland dream - hopefully everyone will be rich in it through their own "hard work".

Let them continue to blame everybody but themselves forever, and no go work hard ...

Looting and destruction solves no problem.

You loot alcohol and biscuits, and intimacy gadgets, carry them go they chop for your house, that's how you solve your problem?

They were blaming the whites when they were rulling them, now the blacks are rulling them, they are still blaming the blacks... lol... crazy people.

A lazy person always blames others for his misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
OChimex:

Let them continue to blame everybody but themselves forever, and no go work hard ...

Looting and destruction solves no problem.

You loot alcohol and biscuits, and intimacy gadgets, carry them go they chop for your house, that's how you solve your problem?

They were blaming the whites when they were rulling them, now the blacks are rulling them, they are still blaming the blacks... lol... crazy people

A lazy person always blames others for his misfortunes.

@ bolded And you're not going to interrogate the issues with both those governments (black and white)? So one size fits all with u?

I think you and me will never agree on this one.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Most millennials don't even know who he is (especially us the 90's born) lol .So I don't think his voice is as strong as it once was.The only thing that could have prevented the carnage is early deployment of the army.
SA is a civilised country...when they're not Nigeria. Even if military were deployed,they'd be civil. You don't expect them to be killing their own people like they do here. The police had made arrests already which was a norm in a sane clime. They'd be ok cos most of their investments are insured. Didn't you see volunteers sweep dirts off their streets. We've lost that spirit here. Only God can bring back the glory of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by chineloSA(f): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Raydos:

Look, I'm not a hater of SA, I'm just a passionate black man who wants to see African successful Before he dies!!

Truly you are not portraying it in any positive light. There are so many orderly cities in SA. PE, Mossel Bay, Cape, Rustenburg, Polokwane, Bloemfontein which cannot compete with Lagos in terms of orderliness..Nevertheless, I am not defending anything, I am always lefts gobsmacked when my own people who have never been to SA continue with the propaganda. It always sounds ridiculous.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by ololo12: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2021
I’ve said it time and again. Nigeria can never be at the level of South Africa. South Africa is head and tail above Nigeria in every ramifications and every true sense of the word.. Infrastructure wise, I have said it Nigeria will need to spend a total of 300-500 billion USD dollars over a period of 20 years( Every dollar must be accounted for, with zero looting of the funds) to be able to meet up with South Africa in terms of infrastructure, that’s just one aspect of it. Let me not get started on another aspect which a liberal democracy with strong institutions that South Africa runs. It would take a lot of re-orientation in Nigeria, to sanitise the people of Nigeria, to teach how people behave, rule of law, strong institutions which is the hallmark of liberal democratic country. I could go on and on. I’ll stop here! Bottom line, Nigeria has failed her citizens. She had a good head start amongst her peers. Nigeria if managed by the right leaders by now would have been the first African super power nation, a beacon of hope and stability to every black man on earth. Nigeria failed woefully and disappointed the black race.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by ololo12: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2021
ololo12:
I’ve said it time and again. Nigeria can never be at the level of South Africa. South Africa is head and tail above Nigeria in every ramifications and every true sense of the word.. Infrastructure wise, I have said it Nigeria will need to spend a total of 300-500 billion USD dollars over a period of 20 years( Every dollar must be accounted for, with zero looting of the funds) to be able to meet up with South Africa in terms of infrastructure, that’s just one aspect of it. Let me not get started on another aspect which a liberal democracy with strong institutions that South Africa runs. It would take a lot of re-orientation in Nigeria, to sanitise the people of Nigeria, to teach how people behave, rule of law, strong institutions which is the hallmark of liberal democratic country. I could go on and on. I’ll stop here! Bottom line, Nigeria has failed her citizens. She had a good head start amongst her peers. Nigeria if managed by the right leaders by now would have been the first African super power nation, a beacon of hope and stability to every black man on earth. Nigeria failed woefully and disappointed the black race.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Shalom your *ss. Who forced u to click on this thread?
I’ve the right to click cus it meant for my country and her problem

Go to your xenophobic SA to create yours

Bunch of lazy asshole
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Xfemt:
I’ve the right to click cus it meant for my country and her problem

Go to your xenophobic SA to create yours

Bunch of lazy asshole

I'd rather be a lazy *asshole in a pampered country like SA than a selfish dog-eat-dog country with 100 million extremely poor people resorting to ritual killings and panty snatching to be recognised in society. Not to mention a culture of begging. Your hate for SA won't change your shithole status.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Kazikazi: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
SA is a civilised country...when they're not Nigeria. Even if military were deployed,they'd be civil. You don't expect them to be killing their own people like they do here. The police had made arrests already which was a norm in a sane clime. They'd be ok cos most of their investments are insured. Didn't you see volunteers sweep dirts off their streets. We've lost that spirit here. Only God can bring back the glory of Nigeria
Good points!
Can u tell me when was Nigeria glorious? And what made her glorious at the time?
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kazikazi:
Good points!
Can u tell me when was Nigeria glorious? And what made her glorious at the time?
70s-80s
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'd rather be a lazy *asshole in a pampered country like SA than a selfish dog-eat-dog country with 100 million extremely poor people resorting to ritual killings and panty snatching to be recognised in society. Not to mention a culture of begging. Your hate for SA won't change your shithole status.
hahahahaha
See dis Buffon
Stop giving your self hope
SA the glory slump with poverty and hungry zombies �‍♀️ So fu*king lazy as fu*ck

Ritual is in the whole of Africa and SA isn’t left out
Take it or live it
SA white made SA what it is

Nigeria is gonna be giant to you till you all re wiped out from earth
For your info I don’t hate SA it just your xanophobic nature I hate
If you don’t stop it you will get more insult on this forum

I believe Mandela will be weeping in his grave cause this is not the SA he fought for

Lazy asshole infested illiterate dumb people
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Xfemt:
hahahahaha
See dis Buffon
SA the glory slump with poverty and hungry zombies �‍♀️ So fu*king lazy as fu*ck

Take it or live it

I believe Mandela will be weeping in his grave cause this is not the SA he fought for

South Africa has remained great even after 27 years of black rule - why else would 800,000 Nigerians be refugeeing in SA? Why else would u be so bitter and jealous, and crying that your people are kicked out of here? If the black people were not building it further why would your people be so adamant in staying here and 1000s queueing outside SA Embassy in Lagos each day?

Keep fooling yourself, you think SA economy is fuelled by ancient infrastructure built by whites? Unlike Nigeria we know how to build and maintain in SA.

Read and weep cool

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Xfemt:
hahahahaha
See dis Buffon

Take it or live it

Here's the infrastructure built by lazy asshole infested illiterate dumb people over the past 30 years in Johannesburg. What have u brilliant hard-working Nigerians built that compares to this? U still operating on 1960s infrastructure? grin grin grin That's why u're still talking about white built buildings in SA.

Go cry in your little Nigerian mud hut son, you've picked the wrong blacks to mess with this time round.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Here's the infrastructure built by lazy asshole infested illiterate dumb people over the past 30 years in Johannesburg. What have u brilliant hard-working Nigerians built that compares to this? U still operating on 1960s infrastructure? grin grin grin That's why u're still talking about white built buildings in SA.

Go cry in your little Nigerian mud hut son, you've picked the wrong blacks to mess with this time round.
with all this you still lots have the highest slumps in Africa

If SA get 1 quarter of Nigeria problem
SA will crumble in 2months

Despite your so call infrastructure Lagos alone is way bigger than the whole of SA

With all this infrastructure you are still poor
With all the infrastructure you lot re so lazy and good for nothing other than to loot hard working national who re there to make a living

Infrastructure that doesn’t show in the life of an average SA

SMH �‍♀️
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

South Africa has remained great even after 27 years of black rule - why else would 800,000 Nigerians be refugeeing in SA? Why else would u be so bitter and jealous, and crying that your people are kicked out of here? If the black people were not building it further why would your people be so adamant in staying here and 1000s queueing outside SA Embassy in Lagos each day?

Keep fooling yourself, you think SA economy is fuelled by ancient infrastructure built by whites? Unlike Nigeria we know how to build and maintain in SA.

Read and weep cool

hey dick head you should know Nigerians re the most diversified people in the world
Apart from SA you find Nigerians all over the world for your info
A lot of Nigerian are in foreign football national teams here in Africa and the world
Nigerians re the most educated people in any were they find them selves
Nigerians re in the White House
Nigerians re in the cabinet members in the uk

What can you say about South Africans
Yours is to stay back in your slump and lot hard working foreigners who re there to live a meaningful life

Your SA women re even dishing you for Nigerians cause they know you lots re lazy HIV infested beings

What is SA known for
The answer is nothing other than your xanophobic mindset....

The richest black men and women from Africa are Nigerians even South Africans on the billionaires list re whites

Lemme tell you
We have our problem but get it into your head
No matter what Nigeria is your giant
Ask Nelson Mandela if you can find him he will tell you more
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Xfemt:

Despite your so call infrastructure Lagos alone is way bigger than the whole of SA

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigerians and lies (5&6) grin grin grin

Show me the part of Lagos that beats these pics below? Richest man, richest woman - what do they do for Nigeria? Why does it still look crappy the way it does?

Melrose Arch, Johannesburg (new development).

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by zhike: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Read and weep cool

True

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Xfemt:

What is SA known for
The answer is nothing other than your xanophobic mindset....

Other than autotune music what is Nigeria known for apart from drug dealing, scamming and terrorism? Plus move over afrobeats, SA's amapiano is becoming the next best thing on the world stage. cool

SA is known for soulful music of all genres, rich and colourful cultures (a rainbow nation), beautiful landscapes and cities, Ubuntu, great people like Mandela and Tutu, excelling in various sports (not just football) and hosting world cups of all sorts, great food and wines,

It's no surprise we attract over 10 million tourists each year to South Africa - I wonder why. Only a dumb Nigerian brain wouldn't know how awesome SA and its people are (jealousy and bitterness). I blame generator fumes for destroying your brain cells, son.

Read and weep. And then come back for more *ss whooping - there's plenty more from where these comes from.

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by TMKsouth: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Xfemt:
hey dick head you should know Nigerians re the most diversified people in the world
Apart from SA you find Nigerians all over the world for your info
A lot of Nigerian are in foreign football national teams here in Africa and the world
Nigerians re the most educated people in any were they find them selves
Nigerians re in the White House
Nigerians re in the cabinet members in the uk

Only Nigerians would celebrate being refugees and 'developing' other men's lands.

You have Nigerians in the White House and UK government and yet back home you're misruled and oppressed by marauding Fulani herdsmen?! shocked shocked Dude, get your priorities and debate arguements right, please - you're too weak for my liking.

South Africa has the best organised and richest football league in Africa, and you gonna come boast to me that unemployment in Nigeria forced your best players to seek greener pastures in Europe grin grin. South African footballers don't even have to play in Europe to become rich.

Watch and weep.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

Only Nigerians would celebrate being refugees and 'developing' other men's lands.

You have Nigerians in the White House and UK government and yet back home you're misruled and oppressed by marauding Fulani herdsmen?! shocked shocked Dude, get your priorities and debate arguements right, please - you're too weak for my liking.

South Africa has the best organised and richest football league in Africa, and you gonna come boast to me that unemployment in Nigeria forced your best players to seek greener pastures in Europe grin grin. South footballers don't even have to play in Europe to become rich.

Watch and weep.
here he goes again with another mediocrity
Best league in Africa and you don’t go past group stage in AFCON
When last did any of your football club win an African champion league or confederation cup

Brazil has the best league in southern America but still you see them playing over the world

Can you say same of your over hyped league

As I can remember the last you beat Nigeria on a friendly game you celebrated as if you won World Cup grin

Let me put it to you Nigerians are vast and entrepreneurial in spirit that why they go places and break barriers

Fulani is ruling and will continue as long as they re part of Nigeria so it will be the turn of other tribes

Like I said if SA has one quarter of Nigeria problem
Trust me SA will collapse in 2month
Stop the chest beating and learn to accept people who re only there to develop your HIV infested country

Lazy ass drunk
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

Other than autotune music what is Nigeria known for apart from drug dealing, scamming and terrorism? Plus move over afrobeats, SA's amapiano is becoming the next best thing on the world stage. cool

SA is known for soulful music of all genres, rich and colourful cultures (a rainbow nation), beautiful landscapes and cities, Ubuntu, great people like Mandela and Tutu, excelling in various sports (not just football) and hosting world cups of all sorts, great food and wines,

It's no surprise we attract over 10 million tourists each year to South Africa - I wonder why. Only a dumb Nigerian brain wouldn't know how awesome SA and its people are (jealousy and bitterness). I blame generator fumes for destroying your brain cells, son.

Read and weep. And then come back for more *ss whooping - there's plenty more from where these comes from.
another chest beating as usual
Amapiano that will soon get lost as if it never existed

Only naira marley is bigger than the whole SA artist combine

For your info dock head
Music starts and ends with Nigeria

Which tourist re you talking about and what has tourist got to do with your xanophobic mind set
cheesy cheesy

When it comes to entertainment Nigeria is number one
Your artist re begging wiz kid,Davido,burnaboy, tiwa savage etc to be future as to get more audience
Go to Boomplay go to audiomack go to Apple Music go to all the online music playing platform and see how SA re crueling behind Nigeria

Oboy abeg shift
You no get mouth to talk
Just apologize for your wrong doing and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigerians and lies (5&6) grin grin grin

Show me the part of Lagos that beats these pics below? Richest man, richest woman - what do they do for Nigeria? Why does it still look crappy the way it does?

Melrose Arch, Johannesburg (new development).

always chest beating as usual with out fact

https://talent2africa.com/lagos-capitale-modernisme-culture-africaine/ Visit that site and see for your self

Oga shift with all the infrastructure yet your lots re jobless and uneducated most in Africa

For your info these re some pictures of Lagos alone

Mind you the last picture is the stadium In akwa ibom

That stadium alone sef can feed the whole SA

Waiting for your next

Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

don't decieve yourself
Amapiano can never get to the level of afrobeat
Never
Nigeria's music has the highest number of genres in the world
Yes you read right
The fact that afrobeat is popular doesn't make it the only one we do
Listen to
Aṣa
Johnny drille
Simi
Niniola(she sings similar to amapiano)
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
OChimex:

don't export your nonsense
How are Igbos marginalised in Nigeria today?
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by OChimex: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
don't export your nonsense
How are Igbos marginalised in Nigeria today?

You're still a kid, so you won't understand... the marginalisation even when you are told.
Re: South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jimasun:

Pay no heed to the miscreants who call South Africans names - they are mostly children of poor upbringing.
As an African nationalist, my heart and soul is with South Africa and I hope they resolve amicably their political differences.
trash
It seems you didn't see the xenophobia videos

If you lost a relative during thier madness of xenophobia
You won't be talking this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.