Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

EXPERTS!! When Having S*x With Your Partner, How Do You Tell Him Or Her To Chang - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPERTS!! When Having S*x With Your Partner, How Do You Tell Him Or Her To Chang (647 Views)

Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPERTS!! When Having S*x With Your Partner, How Do You Tell Him Or Her To Chang by James1998: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
EXPERTS!! When Having S*x With Your Partner, How Do You Tell Him or Her To Change To Another Position?

When you make love to your partner, how do you describe the positions you want to change to?
It is important to know different s*s positions by their names, e.g, when one says “let’s go cowgirl” you’ll just switch and get into action.
see details on www.coolstories.com.ng or use link below
https://coolstories.com.ng/community/romance/experts-when-having-sx-with-your-partner-how-do-you-tell-him-or-her-to-change-to-another-position/

Re: EXPERTS!! When Having S*x With Your Partner, How Do You Tell Him Or Her To Chang by MightySparrow: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
I used to tell my partner to change until APC brought a bad change to next level. These days we don't change. Nigerian wouldn't have listened to change propaganda.

Tell your partner not to change again o.
Maintain.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me / Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner / Ladies, This Is Why Your Male Friends Just Want Sex From You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.