Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner (639 Views)

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by benqo01(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please if you have beef with your spouse's at home,try as much as possible not to show it outside,in other not to avoid side talks.

What i see here is so disrespectful,it might sound funny but it's a bad thing to do.

Re: Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by Godada(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by chatinent: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
It can pain na.

But you that cannot settle your problems at home, inko? Iri bu ndu, will you get up there and go home.
I only looked at his display picture come know say i no go like wetin en go post.

You wanted her to come to public and pretend all is well so you can pose with your six fingers and devour the meal only to return home and continue the keeping faces where you stopped baa?

See en head like cooler mmiri oku ji. cry

1 Like

Re: Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
End time wife cheesy I go follow starve her in the other room
Re: Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by chatinent: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
SmellySperm:
End time wife cheesy I go follow starve her in the other room

Wetin Tinubu no go see for London.

People with yam dey talk, others with Oris too dey para.

Lalasticlala, have you seen?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
chatinent:

Wetin Tinubu no go see for London.

People with yam dey talk, others with Oris too dey para.

Lalasticlala, have you seen?
if u want to call me a 3.6 inches man call me directly and stop going through the corners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by skywalker240(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

if u want to call me a 3.6 inches man call me directly and stop going through the corners

Re: Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by chiiraq802(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
I understand the feeling mannn.

Nothing pain pass sitting with people eating at an event and you're not eating especially when you dey among the first people to sitdown for the roundtable or canopy and you witness those evil minded face lookers sharing food to people around you and somehow dem skip you.

Ahhhh!!!! that thing can pain for Africa.
Re: Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner by chatinent: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

Cracked me up so bad. Swears.

(1) (Reply)

White Money Reveals So Many Girls Are Asking Him Out After Winning Big Brother / My Corporate Agbero A Romantic Story / Don't Be A Redpiller, Be A Good Man That Respects Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.