Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES (14199 Views)

IPOB: Help Identify This Soldier Who Killed And Burnt A Person- Picture / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Web2020: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Nigeria government is doing everything to paint Ipob as a terrorist so that they can have evidence against Kanu. I am sure this propaganda is too late now.

2 Likes

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Joromi1: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2021
This Ojiofor aka Oyigboupdate and Mekaboy is as stupid as Kanu himself. Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by san316(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2021
That was how Igbos were raiding villages in the South South and killing them because they consider them saboteurs during the civil war. It hàs started again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Ifearnoevil: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2021
How can all the people that commented be speaking in the same language and in the same manner cheesy

He is my friends sister mother uncle's brother
We/they are looking for him for a week
Another said he is from the SE but somewhere down the line he becomes Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by meccuno: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

When Nnamdi Kanu layed false accusations on Ijelespeaks he was cherred abd it led to his deportation.
The message I would give to him is to use his head. Most Igbos and a bulk of his supporters are very angry right now. Unless he doesn't value his life then he should continue. Let's say Nnamdi Kanu is killed now, he would be remembered. It's just common sense. If he is your friend, tell him. This is not the best time to be foolish.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Emmanuelhector(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
He has been posted on Biafra Facebook pages and they'll kill them very soon.

Oga release those people you kidnaped .. Evil man
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
KosiGee:

These men might not be held by IPOB or ESN.
Whoever is responsible for their abduction is trying hard to throw a spanner in the works of the separatist’s goal.

IPOB gains nothing from their execution and the separatist group I believe is aware of the risks involved holding onto these men and recording it.
Think about it...These men would’ve been killed when they were caught. Why the video? What’s to gain from displaying them like this? They are asking for ransom and the real criminals behind this knew IPOB isn’t into kidnapping for ransom.

The aim to garner public sentiment against IPOB.
It has the signature of the bank robbery in Anambra.
This isn’t IPOB.

Thank God u used might
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Funny how the comments are saying thesame things and using thesame words, and of course most of them have Yoruba names, propaganda won't be complete if you don't add a little division in the midst!

Yes because the caption reads Saboteur so u have to beg he is no Saboteur
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by ignis: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2021
And So?
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2021
eduj:

you will gain more credibility of you actually reported on the true state of things. Radio Biafra is a propaganda medium, oyiboupdate is also a Nigerian propaganda medium -so spare us your fake concern.

Hope this pays you well,

I report what happens in my region which is Igbo land if you're not satisfied report about the north. This is a free platform
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2021
ignis:
And So?
OyigboUpdate

Ha fa bro hope. Dem never kill them?
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2021
SegFauIt:
you were not in Rivers State when this happen but rather you were somewhere in Abakiliki hearing the propaganda that Namdi Kanu fed you guys through radio biafra.

God bless u. He claims they are innocent but Nnamdi Kanu himself listed names of 150 IPOB members arrested in Oyigbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by cheruv: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

For the purpose of security incase u want to disagree with IPOB on Facebook please use a fake account because soonest they'll start hunting Facebook users who disagree with them. With their hunt for Saboteurs this period
Seems they've learnt very well from the DSS...
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2021
heniford2:
Fakes stunt from Nigeria government

Fake comment from IPOB puppet

1 Like

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2021
History555:

You claimed ipob posted it on their site in your initial thread now you are claiming someone sent you the video. Why will someone send you the video instead of sending it to police. How did the someone get the video. You and kanu wants to use biafra to be making money abi. I pity the fools giving u people their money

Someone also sent it to me. Haven't someone send u a news you've also seen. And what he sent is in page one of this thread. He sent me the chat of a family member to usim to see if I can help. Can't u see I asked of his name and it was sent later on in the chat
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by omenka(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2021
CilicMarin:
I thought IpOB Terrorists on Nairaland called it FAKE NEWs?

The blood of the innocents will be upon these Nairaland IPOB Terrorists
It is more appalling Seun looks the other way while his mods display obvious bias towards the terrorist organization. Why aren't OyigboUpdate's threads like this hitting the fp?

Seun, why isn't this thread on the fp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I report what happens in my region which is Igbo land if you're not satisfied report about the north. This is a free platform

1) you only report negatives
,2) I don't believe you
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Amaechi2023:
have you ever seen northerners crying online that bokoharam are being killed?
Only your people supporting every evil act because you hate the president.
God can't have mercy on you again.
God bless u Amaechi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by able20(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Ipob should just cool down for now, they shouldn't continue in violence and ranting rubbish on Facebook and Twitter.
Their lord and saviour Nnamdi could get Death sentence.
IPOB is helping the Nigeria court to nail the gang leaders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Web2020:
Nigeria government is doing everything to paint Ipob as a terrorist so that they can have evidence against Kanu. I am sure this propaganda is too late now.
Is IPOB not a terrorist group that attack army formations AKA saint unknown gunmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Joromi1:
This Ojiofor aka Oyigboupdate and Mekaboy is as stupid as Kanu himself. Mumu people.

Lol I hope to meet mekaboy one day am always compared with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2021
san316:
That was how Igbos were raiding villages in the South South and killing them because they consider them saboteurs during the civil war. It hàs started again.
God bless u. And this sect of IPOB bingos are known for denials
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
How can all the people that commented be speaking in the same language and in the same manner cheesy

He is my friends sister mother uncle's brother
We/they are looking for him for a week
Another said he is from the SE but somewhere down the line he becomes Akwa Ibom

I specially selected the comment. And many people commenting God the link that its the first page that posted it and they clicked from whatsap to beg. U get the point now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2021
meccuno:
The message I would give to him is to use his head. Most Igbos and a bulk of his supporters are very angry right now. Unless he doesn't value his life then he should continue. Let's say Nnamdi Kanu is killed now, he would be remembered. It's just common sense. If he is your friend, tell him. This is not the best time to be foolish.

They should hit their head on the wall. And remember Kanu had a personal problem with Ijelespeaks and will pay for it
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Emmanuelhector:
Oga release those people you kidnaped .. Evil man

No it is your bingo brothers that kidnapped him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by DesChyko: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2021
The video and photos in the conversation is yet to be downloaded but they are already chatting about it.

And the range of tribes that knows this guy in question is amazing. Take a look at the surnames who know him. When it's not Borrowhari or Dangote

Not to mention the discrepancies over the time he got missing, his whereabouts and his origin.

Fake news as expected.

1 Like

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Gisbourne44: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Morning house

pls this isnt scam

I'm a masters student who needs people to carry out my survey for my course work

its a 1 page questionnaire on disaster waste management systems.

pls the link is below

i need about 200 reviews for a valid result and i have just 10 at the moment

thanks in anticipation

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyy-emAzGqNO9aoNWuVy53-PBcyh_P4Zc7i6d6rq3ulP64ew/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Ojiofor: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2021
ESN was formed not to fight Fulani herdsmen as Nnamdi Kanu claimed but to use them to intimidate and to kill fellow Igbos.
Nnamdi Kanu will account for any single human life taken by his blood sucking occult group.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Brimstone77: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2021
I thought all ipob and esn members including their commanders have all been killed or picked up like beans by your gallant military and abah kyari and his team in imo state??

So what version of ipob or esn did the kidnapping??
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by able20(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Igbos I know don't recognize any spiritual leaders, only God.
IPOB CLAIMED Nnamdi is their spiritual lord, the igbos will do everything to hunt and kill Nnamdi kanu I have seen it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Contest For A Second Term, Picks Nomination Form / Emir Of Kano Congratulates President Elect Bola Tinubu / Ekiti State Deputy Governor Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.