Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,734 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

A 25 Year Old Unmarried Girl Was Told By Her Boyfriend That Her Vagina Is Loose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 25 Year Old Unmarried Girl Was Told By Her Boyfriend That Her Vagina Is Loose. (678 Views)

My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 25 Year Old Unmarried Girl Was Told By Her Boyfriend That Her Vagina Is Loose. by James1998: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
A 25 year old unmarried girl was told by her boyfriend that her vagina is loose.

Get the full gist at www.coolstories.com.ng OR use link below to access the full Article
what happened between the Girl and Her Boyfriend
https://coolstories.com.ng/community/romance/a-25-year-old-unmarried-girl-was-told-by-her-boyfriend-that-her-vagina-is-loose/

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / ... / Man Rejoices As Older White Canadian Lover Accepts His Proposal In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.