Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case (43957 Views)

Bindmans To Carry Nnamdi Kanu Case / Britain, Firm Seek Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

If the House of Parliament gets involved which it will, it may force the hand of the government to take action against Nigeria.

Dream on! What happenned to House of Parliarment resolution on SARS? SOme of your comments show how brainwashed the mind of the IPOB supporter is and how uniformed you guys are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by frog12: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2021
NNAMDI think he dey UK. HAHAHAH
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

https://punchng.com/britain-firm-seek-kanus-consent-to-take-over-case/
When I said that Malami is a quota system attorney who didn't attend lectures and enter theatre before parading himself as an attorney, they laughed. Nigerians will see how this case will be used to rubbish them and make full of them.. It is coming! Aloy is a strong intelligent man like Mazi.. We in the military are rejoicing and we are with you guys Biafrans! BMC take small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Yankee101: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Na dem help catch am or not?
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by legendsilver(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2021
DelTel:

...."They will be filing all these processes in the UK and there is a prospect of a UK court assuming universal jurisdiction or extra-territorial jurisdiction and reaching into Kenya so that they can arrest every Kenyan official, either authorised or not, and every Nigerian official involved in this case.”.....

Is it the lawyer or The Punch that is doing comedy grin.

Both grin

1 Like

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by ogwumgbe: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Most Ipobians are stupid so I don't take offense in their ignorance and stupidity

British citizens that joined ISIL outside UK soil got full punishment but dunce Ipobians don't know that

His lawyers in UK would go to court that he was abducted in Kenya by Uhuru Kenyatta's government, and Kenya's government would give evidence why they felt he was in their country to promote terrorism... And believe me if Kenya Government opens up then he is finished completely in the UK

You are an amateur propagandist, go and learn work bro

3 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2021
Beware of Lawyers, Lawyer will give you false hope because win or lose lawyer will collect money. British govt is not going to jeorpardise their interests in Nigeria because of some riff raff!!!

1 Like

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by justmondris: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
Good one, let him use his own hands, to set himself up

Bindmans filling a law suit on the process of his rendition would only open up terrorism charges against him in UK

It's going to be Kenyan government vs bindmans law firm representing Nnamdi Kanu struggling it out in the UK court

Oga explain terrorist charges and how is the guy a terrorist? Maybe the definition of terrorist has charged. Our government only knows how to play local politics. Just watch and see what will happen very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Princedapace(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Most Ipobians are stupid so I don't take offense in their ignorance and stupidity

British citizens that joined ISIL outside UK soil got full punishment but dunce Ipobians don't know that

His lawyers in UK would go to court that he was abducted in Kenya by Uhuru Kenyatta's government, and Kenya's government would give evidence why they felt he was in their country to promote terrorism... And believe me if Kenya Government opens up then he is finished completely in the UK

so, how did he go to Kenya for terrorism?

2 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

No, you are the one that is making yourself look stup#d. Even with all your write-ups, there is no iota of sense in it. Read Again! If you got your education in Nigeria try going beyond to make research about things that are not being done the same in your continent. That's what differentiate you from a monkey as a higher primate if you're one.

2 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by nomenclature(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Shut your mouth,you know nothing about law,this is not quota system Islamic law
Jerryherd:

Bindmans filling a law suit on the process of his rendition would only open up terrorism charges against him in UK

It's going to be Kenyan government vs bindmans law firm representing Nnamdi Kanu struggling it out in the UK court
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by legendsilver(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Web2020:
Let assume that he is a terrorist as you said. Did Kenyan and Nigeria follow the due process of international extradition? You are writing because of your hate for Kanu but the law is not like that. Go and ask the Nigeria government their delinma in this casep
Oga, make una dey talk small small na...
UK have no business in a secondclass citizen like kanu.
They have more firstclass citizens in other countries prisons to deal with.
Next week is the date, lets wait and see how uk solves the problem
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by ogwumgbe: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
DelTel:

...."They will be filing all these processes in the UK and there is a prospect of a UK court assuming universal jurisdiction or extra-territorial jurisdiction and reaching into Kenya so that they can arrest every Kenyan official, either authorised or not, and every Nigerian official involved in this case.”.....

Is it the lawyer or The Punch that is doing comedy grin.

Your country is in deep shit bro, they kidnapped a British citizen, they must face the wrath of the law

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by GoodGrace: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
perambulator:

you clearly dont understand what is going on. it is not the British govt fighting Nigeria. it is Kanu's lawyers trying to fight Nigeria in the UK courts. The british govt offering consular assistance is just formailty. The Uk is not going to Jeopardize it's relationship with Nigeria over Kanu. If they had their way they would wash their hands of the matter.

This is not true! Who is the injured party when an extradition is not followed properly? It is the host country. Note: The only party that can institute a claim against Nigeria would be Kenya. Their case would be that Nigeria breached their sovereignty by carrying out its business in an unauthorized manner. However, the same Kenya is a party to the "kidnap". The UK has no locus standi to say to Nigeria that it breached Kenya's sovereignty.

5 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Nonexisting1: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a bossman.

5 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Can buhari visit UK now as e dey hot?

5 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Tonyclems(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

And u think the law works base on assumption abi. So merely feeling he wants to promote terrorism is enof reason to adopt him right?
Then y are they denying his arrest in the first place? And let me educate u on law, There is a saying in law that he who asserts must prove beyond reasonable doubt. so if u claim he is there to promote terrorism be ready to also prove beyond reasonable doubt.
I hope I have been able to educate u on this.

Note I am not in support of violence of any kind, be it agitation or terrorism but due process must be applied in sensitive issues like this.

3 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by EMMY76: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Men see levels nmk is no easy meat for this buhari's regime.

3 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
GoodGrace:

This is not true! Who is the injured party when an extradition is not followed properly? It is the host country. Note: The only party that can institute a claim against Nigeria would be Kenya. Their case would be that Nigeria breached their sovereignty by carrying out its business in an unauthorized manner. However, the same Kenya is a party to the "kidnap". The UK has no locus standi to say to Nigeria that it breached Kenya's sovereignty.

read what I said again
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Chiboy484(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Free MNK

3 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by onuman: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2021
If a British citizen did not commit any criminal act, especially, terrorist act, against Britain, it’s obvious that British government will never allow any act of aggression by another government against the British citizen.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Nnamdi Kanu is a bossman.

more like a man that will never regain freedom
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by JubrilBuhari: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

I think you are the one that is stupid here. ISIL, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram are all recorganized as terrorist groups in UK and all over the world. IPOB on the other hand is a legally registered group that pays taxes to UK government and is not recoganize anywhere in the world as a terrorist group minus in the third world, poor, dumb and backward Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by redirect(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
WE ARE WATCHING
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by smartNerd: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2021
The only impossible journey is the one you never
begin.- Tony Robbins
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Nonexisting1: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2021
perambulator:

more like a man that will never regain freedom
I don't argue with your kind.

3 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Iceman2017(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

And you Mr know it all have an evidence that he was in kenya to promote terrorism.
Ignorance and hatred can make someone smart appear to be so dumb

2 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2021
onuman:
If a British citizen did not commit any criminal act, especially, terrorist act, against Britain, it’s obvious that British government will never allow any act of aggression by another government against the British citizen.
says who? Kanu may have British Citizenship but he is not white, he is not British born and his citizenship is not without conditions. The British public wont lose any sleep over him. Kanu is collateral damage that the British will gladly sacrifice to protect their interests in NIgeria especially after Brexit where they need to explore new markets.

3 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Gentlerespect76: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Hatred is making you gibberish!

Jerryherd:

3 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

[/b]British citizens that joined ISIL outside UK soil got[b] full punishment but dunce Ipobians don't know that

Britain do not recognize IPOB as a terrorist organisation. The same Britain offered persecuted IPOB members asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by omoluka: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law / FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.