Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case (43956 Views)

Bindmans To Carry Nnamdi Kanu Case / Britain, Firm Seek Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by heniford2: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2021
IGBOSON1:
These Brits are still under the mistaken impression that they're dealing with a responsible gov't! Buhari, being the hateful and vindictive person he is, will rather take a bullet than allow the British gov't take his prisoner, Mazi Kanu, back to the UK!

For Buhari to yield, western gov'ts have to throw away the rule book and go medieval on his skinny ass!
buhari knows his limit with Western world to kill him in Nigeria will not take 24hours believe me and to avoid been hunted after office I think he should play smart because after 2years he will be a bloody civilian and can be picked up easily Nigeria nobi USA with military advancement we are still growing.

2 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Conrod: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Most Ipobians are stupid so I don't take offense in their ignorance and stupidity

British citizens that joined ISIL outside UK soil got full punishment but dunce Ipobians don't know that

His lawyers in UK would go to court that he was abducted in Kenya by Uhuru Kenyatta's government, and Kenya's government would give evidence why they felt he was in their country to promote terrorism... And believe me if Kenya Government opens up then he is finished completely in the UK
And you think kenyan govt has more info on mnk than the british MI5 ??
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by LionTiger(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
Good one, let him use his own hands, to set himself up

Bindmans filling a law suit on the process of his rendition would only open up terrorism charges against him in UK

It's going to be Kenyan government vs bindmans law firm representing Nnamdi Kanu struggling it out in the UK court

Oponu Iranu osi.
Unintelligent illiterate Nonentity
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Danzakidakura(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Almaigaa:

You dey mind IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu SYMPATHISERS. They are all Brain dead, all of them. grin grin grin grin
what is the worth of Education if it does not open your mind. You are deft beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Tantumego: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2021
You see why quota system isn't good for you nd your clansmen, instead of you to constructively argue with counter facts, you rather resolved to cheap tantrums. You are an ozuo
Jerryherd:

No wonder Kanu dupes Ipobians because they are bunch of fools and retards who don't even have simple brain to reason

Educating a brain dead Ipobian is like pouring water to fill a basket... It's of no use
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Buckeyemedia1: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
heniford2:
buhari knows his limit with Western world to kill him in Nigeria will not take 24hours believe me and to avoid been hunted after office I think he should play smart because after 2years he will be a bloody civilian and can be picked up easily Nigeria nobi USA with military advancement we are still growing.
House Boy mentality, emancipate yourself from mental slavery, Nothing Britain or the US can do to our President. Absolutely Nothing, rather they will embrace him as usual & leave you wailing Peasants in the gutter of penury. Why is OBJ not in prison for the Odi massacre? Oh Shell & Chevron have their eyes on Malibu Oil Fields.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by durangokid: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Bindmans filling a law suit on the process of his rendition would only open up terrorism charges against him in UK

It's going to be Kenyan government vs bindmans law firm representing Nnamdi Kanu struggling it out in the UK court
Is that all you understand from the story? Hmm, comprehension na wa ooo
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Buckeyemedia1: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2021
durangokid:
Is that all you understand from the story? Hmm, comprehension na wa ooo
You are yet to tell us the illegitimate transactions the emu parrot went to Nairobi for, or was he there for a safari tour? That Mazi is just a useless empty Barrel parrot.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by durangokid: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Most Ipobians are stupid so I don't take offense in their ignorance and stupidity

British citizens that joined ISIL outside UK soil got full punishment but dunce Ipobians don't know that

His lawyers in UK would go to court that he was abducted in Kenya by Uhuru Kenyatta's government, and Kenya's government would give evidence why they felt he was in their country to promote terrorism... And believe me if Kenya Government opens up then he is finished completely in the UK
. The whole world never see ipob or MNK as a terrorist is only the ttribalistic , nepotic greedy Hausa Fulani and their friends Igbo haters who are saying so
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by LionTiger(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Always try to update yourself, OK!
Kenyan Government is trying everything possible to disassociate herself from this case,
In summary, Kanu's adopters didn't take him through immigration, neither was he officially arrested and deported to Nigeria.
So a though one for your government.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by UCHIHAmask: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

No wonder Kanu dupes Ipobians because they are bunch of fools and retards who don't even have simple brain to reason

Educating a brain dead Ipobian is like pouring water to fill a basket... It's of no use
fallacy!!!!
you say "bunch of fools" yet,you didn't provide any valid points against his motion...

what more can i say
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Buckeyemedia1: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
durangokid:
. The whole world never see ipob or MNK as a terrorist is only the ttribalistic , nepotic greedy Hausa Fulani and their friends Igbo haters who are saying so
Only Nigeria matters, what other countries think is irrelevant, ipob is a Local Terrorist organization, what does Joseph Kony mean to you? Nothing,? But go ask people in Uganda who he is.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Tonytonex(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

If the House of Parliament gets involved which it will, it may force the hand of the government to take action against Nigeria.
I hope they do so.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Buckeyemedia1: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tonytonex:
I hope they do so.
They can’t do anything Noise Makers, and if they are overzealous & take any sanctions Na you poor man go suffer am, not those @ the top. Stop been sentimental nothing any Oyibo can do for that Terrorist, Nigerian Government will teach that foreigner from Umuahia a serious lesson.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by smsinnigeria(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

This is a technical legal matter that one person may not know it all. Make your point and stop calling people who are far more enlightened , well travelled and better civilized than you names.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by durangokid: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Only Nigeria matters, what other countries think is irrelevant, ipob is a Local Terrorist organization, what does Joseph Kony mean to you? Nothing,? But go ask people in Uganda who he is.
Guy you are not well read, you don't know anything about international politics, your analysis is filled up with trash caused by nepotist syndrome, go and ask Nigerian government how they are feeling the heat of the case
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Buckeyemedia1: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
durangokid:
Guy you are not well read, you don't know anything about international politics, your analysis is filled up with trash caused by nepotist syndrome, go and ask Nigerian government how they are feeling the heat of the case
Na so Mazi dey blow grammar for radio grin, until dey come apprehend the emu parrot for Nairobi, Useless Wailers.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Lightorder: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

you think UK is that daft? Was he hiding in Uk. When did UK proscribe IPOB a terrorist organization? Your off point is epic. I thought you are educated . Hatred has drifted you into illiteracy
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by RodgersAkpafu: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
House Boy mentality, emancipate yourself from mental slavery, Nothing Britain or the US can do to our President. Absolutely Nothing, rather they will embrace him as usual & leave you wailing Peasants in the gutter of penury. Why is OBJ not in prison for the Odi massacre? Oh Shell & Chevron have their eyes on Malibu Oil Fields.
This your comment is very funny
USA and Britain have conducted successful regime changes on every continent and in many countries of the world over the last 100years

It will be very naive of you to think that if they pencil Bubari name as another leader to join the long list of toppled leaders
That Bubati wont be gone ?
I'm not saying that because of NK they will topple him
BUT
If he is made a priority
He wont like the situation he will be in
Better reason well
Buhari govt has to be careful with how they handle this case
That's all I'll say

1 Like

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by RodgersAkpafu: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lightorder:
you think UK is that daft? Was he hiding in Uk. When did UK proscribe IPOB a terrorist organization? Your off point is epic. I thought you are educated
These BMC bots are bereft of logical reasoning
Dont be too surprised with the comments

2 Likes

Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by All4good: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

You talk like you know but truth is you are so ignorant and most of what you say shows you don't understand international or common law.
Also try to get your facts right especially when dropping it on a public forum with a wide audience. ISIL is declared as a Terror organization by UK but IPOB isn't (FACT) so UK would frown at her citizens joining ISIL but not IPOB.
ISIL committed acts of terror against British citizens and interest which IPOB didn't. So any British citizen showing allegiance to ISIL might be treated as an enemy of the British state. However there is no British citizen sentenced just for being an ISIL member rather they were duly tried for criminal acts against the state such as their direct participation in the killing of British citizens.
Do not allow hate fill your mind, it would only consume you. You can only help Nigeria by upholding truth and good conscience. Truth will always prevail.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Buckeyemedia1: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This your comment is very funny
USA and Britain have conducted successful regime changes on every continent and in many countries of the world over the last 100years

It will be very naive of you to think that if they pencil Bubari name as another leader to join the long list of toppled leaders
That Bubati wont be gone ?

I'm not saying that because of NK they will topple him
BUT
If he is made a priority
He wont like the situation he will be in
Better reason well
Buhari govt has to be careful with how they handle this case
That's all I'll say
Where is Theresa May, Where is Donald Trump, 2 so called leaders of the free world our president met with personally? Which Government is changing who? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, Useless Oyibo slave mentality.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Lightorder: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

you are right sir
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Lightorder: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

you are right
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by heniford2: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
buhari is so tiny to stress the Western if he provoke them if the set war ship in coastal area he will resign immediately I kid you not but let's be watching how it plays of
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by RodgersAkpafu: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Where is Theresa May, Where is Donald Trump? Which Government is changing who? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, Useless Oyibo slave mentality.
This is all you had to say?
Your condition is much worse than I thoughtgrin
Unlike the typical dumb and senseless afrjcan, whose brain cannot process the fact that governments should not be seen from an individual lens (the person in office) but an institution with responsibilities
A typical civilised person knows that soldier go soldier come, barracks remain barracks
Britain has changed PM many times in the last 100 years
USA has changed presidents at least 12 times in the last 100 years
But the foreign policy doctrine remains the same
And the behemoth still holds sway.
Most of you just dont know anything
That's just the truth
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by seunoyeleyep: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

slug out
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by RodgersAkpafu: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
All4good:

You talk like you know but truth is you are so ignorant and most of what you say shows you don't understand international or common law.
Also try to get your facts right especially when dropping it on a public forum with a wide audience. ISIL is declared as a Terror organization by UK but IPOB isn't (FACT) so UK would frown at her citizens joining ISIL but not IPOB.
ISIL committed acts of terror against British citizens and interest which IPOB didn't. So any British citizen showing allegiance to ISIL might be treated as an enemy of the British state. However there is no British citizen sentenced just for being an ISIL member rather they were duly tried for criminal acts against the state such as their direct participation in the killing of British citizens.
Do not allow hate fill your mind, eat would only consume you. You can only help Nigeria by upholding truth and good conscience. Truth will always prevail

Will they listen?
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Buckeyemedia1: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
heniford2:
buhari is so tiny to stress the Western if he provoke them if the set war ship in coastal area he will resign immediately I kid you not but let's be watching how it plays of
I can tell you are a child? You are better of going to report to ECOWAS or AU, Africa for Africans, Useless Oyibo slave, I no blame you, it is quite obvious you never enter aero plane before, your ignorance is shining like the Northern Star, mumurism in motion.
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Sharpsecret01: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
adelaja70:

The ones wey Israel, America Britain etc don kidnap from other countries... Wetin don happen? Una go just dey argue like mumu. Britain go sanction Nigeria cause of Kanu, a tout!!!... I laff in Swahili..
same britain sanctioned nigeria because of umaru dikko and a lot of nigerians went to jail....u are the mumu here....now even if britain dont sanction nigeria i can understand that bcoz nigeria is a company to them...one thingci know is that the court and dss must explain how he was brought to nigeria
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by heniford2: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I can tell you are a child? You are better of going to report to ECOWAS or AU, Africa for Africans, Useless Oyibo slave, I no blame you, it is quite obvious you never enter aero plane before, your ignorance is shining like the Northern Star, mumurism in motion.
dude sorry I reply you I should have ignore for your information am not in Nigeria am in Germany you abuse when u should learn
Re: Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case by Buckeyemedia1: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This is all you had to say?
Your condition is much worse than I thoughtgrin
Unlike the typical dumb and senseless afrjcan, whose brain cannot process the fact that governments should not be seen from an individual lens (the person in office) but an institution with responsibilities
A typical civilised person knows that soldier go soldier come, barracks remain barracks
Britain has changed PM many times in the last 100 years
USA has changed presidents at least 12 times in the last 100 years
But the foreign policy doctrine remains the same
And the behemoth still holds sway.
Most of you just dont know anything
That's just the truth
Angela Merkel of Germany is going next, Mumu Oyibo cannot help you, they don’t have your time, to those Oyibos Nigeria has the potential to be greater than them, they don’t want another China again questioning their supremacy, The west foreign policy on Nigeria is the Giant of Africa as coined by John F Kennedy, Nigeria our go to men in Africa, stop deceiving yourself Oyibo no go help you against Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law / FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.