Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins (62275 Views)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / NCDC December 2020 Job Vacancies & Recruitment Begins / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Duduyemi88(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
I heard they have been sending msgs to people for test o! Pls who can confirm this
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by OluwatuyiO(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Duduyemi88:
I heard they have been sending msgs to people for test o! Pls who can confirm this
test or interview. Please who else has been called for interview ooooooo.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Muhylonaire007: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
OluwatuyiO:
test or interview. Please who else has been called for interview ooooooo.

So people are called for interviews and not test?
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ayoola111(f): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
tikkykay:

You're right . This is the same thing my sister told me. Pls what was the process for the tescom recruitment during your time?
I mean in the order of the test..interview and so on...till documentation.
Thanks
I wasn’t selected for online test. I just got a call to go to their office in ikeja oba akinjobi way. Met other people there, we did written test which is an essay writing with a topic. The test was for 10mins. It was mainly to test our writing skills, use of words, punctuation etc. Then, we did micro teaching and oral interview. The essay we wrote determined our success because it carried 40marks while the micro teaching and oral interview carried 10 marks each. So the total score was 60marks, I learnt we were graded as well with our dressing and all. Anything below 50 is F which means Fail. Just make sure your phones are on and available, not everyone would be selected for the online test, you might just be called upon.

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ayoola111(f): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
ayoola111:
I wasn’t selected for online test. I just got a call to go to their office in ikeja oba akinjobi way. Met other people there, we did written test which is an essay writing with a topic. The test was for 10mins. It was mainly to test our writing skills, use of words, punctuation etc. Then, we did micro teaching and oral interview. The essay we wrote determined our success because it carried 40marks while the micro teaching and oral interview carried 10 marks each. So the total score was 60marks, I learnt we were graded as well with our dressing and all. Anything below 50 is F which means Fail. Just make sure your phones are on and available, not everyone would be selected for the online test, you might just be called upon.
Mind you it could be a call or an sms

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by OluwatuyiO(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
ayoola111:
Mind[quote author=ayoola111 post=104930038] I wasn’t selected for online test. I just got a call to go to their office in ikeja oba akinjobi way. Met other people there, we did written test which is an essay writing with a topic. The test was for 10mins. It was mainly to test our writing skills, use of words, punctuation etc. Then, we did micro teaching and oral interview. The essay we wrote determined our success because it carried 40marks while the micro teaching and oral interview carried 10 marks each. So the total score was 60marks, I learnt we were graded as well with our dressing and all. Anything below 50 is F which means Fail. Just make sure your phones are on and available, not everyone would be selected for the online test, you might just be called upon.it could be a call or an sms
please what are the likely questions to be asked
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by OluwatuyiO(f): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=OluwatuyiO post=104930368][/quote] please who else has been called for lagos tescom interview
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by tikkykay: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
ayoola111:
Thanks for the information. I really appreciate
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by mummyduncan(f): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Are they calling people in batches or what? What was the topic of the essay and other questions asked during the interview.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by tikkykay: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
She was referring to the last recruitment process not the one that closed recently.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by mummyduncan(f): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2021
But I heard they have started calling applicant for interview for this recent recruitment.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by easzypeaszy(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2021
mummyduncan:
But I heard they have started calling applicant for interview for this recent recruitment.
it is only u and Duduyemi dat kw wer u r gettin ur info from...mk una 2 let us hear word
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2021
easzypeaszy:
it is only u and Duduyemi dat kw wer u r gettin ur info from...mk una 2 let us hear word
Haba,is it a crime for them to update us? if u also have any information, share it
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by easzypeaszy(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Lizzieo:

Haba,is it a crime for them to update us? if u also have any information, share it
dis is nt update..dey heard n did nt see or kw anybdy
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2021
easzypeaszy:
dis is nt update..dey heard n did nt see or kw anybdy
go and find out for us nah grin
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by easzypeaszy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lizzieo:

go and find out for us nah grin
sure...u kw if really its true..we all here wl kw...nairaland is anthr world on its own..sayin i heard dey strtd na dose kind talk wey dey mk ppl lik us wey dey only hope on God discourage...dont kw if u gt wht am sayin sha
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
easzypeaszy:
sure...u kw if really its true..we all here wl kw...nairaland is anthr world on its own..sayin i heard dey strtd na dose kind talk wey dey mk ppl lik us wey dey only hope on God discourage...dont kw if u gt wht am sayin sha
i do, it is well and God will favour us
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ABG2222: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
easzypeaszy. You're so right, I thought it was over
Let's excerise patience please and not create unnecessary panic
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Muhylonaire007: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
ayoola111:

Omo ×10000000.
I was selected for the online test last year, I didn't make it past that stage and it was very funny.
Some people didn't write the test and they were called for the interview lol... This thing just dey funny me
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by lizzy07(f): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2021
ayoola111:
is actually true because I went to the office to see things myself they have started calling the new applicant please ma/sir what are the likely essay questions they asked you people please share with us

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by 26dre: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2021
You[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] You sound more like a scammer. For those of us that participated in the last recruitment exercise, nobody will call you for an interview before doing the online examination. Stop spreading unfounded and unnecessary rumours and get your fact right. Most importantly, don't create a scare for applicants.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ayoola111(f): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
mummyduncan:
Are they calling people in batches or what? What was the topic of the essay and other questions asked during the interview.
I was last year set. The recruitment process is always in batches. So the essay questions are different. Mine was “Education is the best legacy of a child. Discuss 10mins. Some set said theirs was “COVID 19 is a blessing or a curse to education sector discuss”. Evaluation in education and so on

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ayoola111(f): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Omo ×10000000.
I was selected for the online test last year, I didn't make it past that stage and it was very funny.
Some people didn't write the test and they were called for the interview lol... This thing just dey funny me
Some it’s connection and some it’s just favour. I have even forgotten I applied for the job because I applied in 2019 and when I knew some got the job already that year I just zeroed my mind. Until late last year that they called me up for interview.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ayoola111(f): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
mummyduncan:
Not true. For the just concluded recruitment process, they haven’t started sending sms yet. Once it starts you will know because some of the people on this platform would get the sms and would post to show what it looks like. It would be from TESCOM. Don’t let anyone give you fake news just be patient.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ayoola111(f): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
ayoola111:
Not true. For the just concluded recruitment process, they haven’t started sending sms yet. Once it starts you will know because some of the people on this platform would get the sms and would post to show what it looks like. It would be from TESCOM. Don’t let anyone give you fake news just be patient.
From what I have noticed since 2019, they normally start with sending SMS for online test. Some will get and some won’t get. Not getting doesn’t mean you still won’t hear from them. You might be called or sent an sms to go to their office for interview at oba akinjobi way old secretariat ikeja. Please don’t let anyone scam you, don’t pay anyone a dime.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Duduyemi88(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Information from my source says the calling is in batches, that they are calling those with core subjects like maths, English, basic science etc...

I'm not saying you guys should believe this information pls!

Jst sending for those that needed to know something about the recruitment

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Muhylonaire007: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
ayoola111:
Some it’s connection and some it’s just favour. I have even forgotten I applied for the job because I applied in 2019 and when I knew some got the job already that year I just zeroed my mind. Until late last year that they called me up for interview.

Chai... Pure grace.
I Tap into your testimony o

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Muhylonaire007: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Duduyemi88:
Information from my source says the calling is in batches, that they are calling those with core subjects like maths, English, basic science etc...

I'm not saying you guys should believe this information pls!

Jst sending for those that needed to know something about the recruitment

You've done well..
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Chithauri(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
ayoola111:
That’s not true in some cases. I got the job and I didn’t know anyone or have any connection.
So sad. I go this job advert very late.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by phassy(f): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
They haven't started calling people for test ..let me tell you what you don't know.. some of those that applied 2019 were recruited internally, they offered main applicant job last year Jan/Feb.., around September I know of someone they called for interview, even as at this week some teachers reported to district, tescom offered them job and they applied 2019... majority of those that were recruited internally get connection.. just keep calm
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by qanda: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2021
[Q and A App] Be like Chinedu, Ronke, Hassan and Tolu

Here is how Nigerians are using Q and A App to achieve their goals.

Chinedu is an accounting graduate with three years work experience. He recently enrolled for the ICAN Professional exams and studies daily using study packs obtained from Q and A App.

Hassan, a former student of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), organised his course notes, past questions and answers.
He created a user account on Q and A App and uploaded his course materials and past questions on the undergraduate section of the App. The course materials were free, while he priced the past questions for N100.
NOUN students who use the App testify that the materials are valuable. Hassan generates decent monthly revenue from Q and A App.

Ronke keeps her younger ones who are in Senior Secondary and Primary school busy with FREE learning resources on the App. Her brother made top grades in his 2020 WAEC exams.

O'level exams (WAEC, NECO and JAMB) preparation materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

Tolu is rounding up her Masters Program in Unilag. Before gaining admission for her masters program, she studied with Unilag Post Graduate Masters Program Qualifying Entrance exams Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App. She now offers free counselling to Unilag Masters program hopefuls and distributes her exams Past Questions for Free on Q and A App.

Be like Chinedu, Ronke, Hassan and Tolu. Get Q and A App today. We would love to see the value you'd create with it.

Install the App from Playstore now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Amcon Interview Next Phase!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.