Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins (62271 Views)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / NCDC December 2020 Job Vacancies & Recruitment Begins / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ayoola111(f): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
phassy:
They haven't started calling people for test ..let me tell you what you don't know.. some of those that applied 2019 were recruited internally, they offered main applicant job last year Jan/Feb.., around September I know of someone they called for interview, even as at this week some teachers reported to district, tescom offered them job and they applied 2019... majority of those that were recruited internally get connection.. just keep calm
you’re right, a friend just got the job may this year and we both applied 2019. I got mine last year ending. That’s why people should just keep calm whether you get sms for the online test or not some would be called upon for interview even without doing online test just like me.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by olawuyi12(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
https:///IOgWZu2JBhF4SfpBYjV0Jt

Join the group for information on the 2021 recruitment
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by nosaklint: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
olawuyi12:

Link not working
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Samuel89(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
ayoola111:
you’re right, a friend just got the job may this year and we both applied 2019. I got mine last year ending. That’s why people should just keep calm whether you get sms for the online test or not some would be called upon for interview even without doing online test just like me.

Please when you went for interview, what are the requirements? After interview what's next? Just got a call to come for interview tomorrow. What do I need to expect?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Samuel89:

Please when you went for interview, what are the requirements? After interview what's next? Just got a call to come for interview tomorrow. What do I need to expect?
Pls did u get call for this recent registration or 2019 registration?
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Duduyemi88(f): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Samuel89:

Pls what subject did you apply for
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Samuel89(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Duduyemi88:

Pls what subject did you apply for
Physics.. I can't find my slip.. so sad right now. Can I still go through the process without the slip?
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Samuel89(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lizzieo:

Pls did u get call for this recent registration or 2019 registration?
It's this year I applied.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Adeola19(f): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Seriously, have started calling people for interview.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Adeola19(f): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Seriously, have they started calling people for interview.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Mofetemi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
olawuyi12:

Link not working. Pls add me with: zero8055seven9374one
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Duduyemi88(f): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Samuel89:

Physics.. I can't find my slip.. so sad right now. Can I still go through the process without the slip?

Did you save it on your phone or system? Or did you screenshot it? Check your phone or system....

And if you know your application ID or you wrote it somewhere, go with it. Seems it's only the application ID they will ask you
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Samuel89(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Duduyemi88:

Did you save it on your phone or system? Or did you screenshot it? Check your phone or system....

And if you know your application ID or you wrote it somewhere, go with it. Seems it's only the application ID they will ask you
It's not there. I must have been in the bag I kept laptop which was stolen. I just pray they don't really emphasis on the ID..
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Samuel89:

It's this year I applied.
I wish u success
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Samuel89:

Don't u save it on ur phone? U can try ur best
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Duduyemi88(f): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Samuel89:

It's not there. I must have been in the bag I kept laptop which was stolen. I just pray they don't really emphasis on the ID..

Check your phone then
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by rezzy: 2:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Samuel89:

Pray for favour. Someone said the ID is the koko as they won't have the patience to check your name on the system plus someone else might be bearing your 3 names. And that will likely bring confusion.

Please, Which local government area do you reside?
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Samuel89(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2021
rezzy:

Pray for favour. Someone said the ID is the koko as they won't have the patience to check your name on the system plus someone else might be bearing your 3 names. And that will likely bring confusion.

Please, Which local government area do you reside?

Oshodi isolo
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Samuel89:

Oshodi isolo
Success guy, pls we will appreciate feedback from you today
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Duduyemi88(f): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Yes bro, pls feed us back
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Muhylonaire007: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Samuel89:

Good evening boss, please feed us back. How did it go today?
Wishing you a maximum success bro
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Samuel89(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Well, those that were called today is majorly district 3(or 5? Not sure which number jare) people.. that is people on the island. I'm from VI. So, it's basically checking of your original certificates, nysc, o level, sch cert and your application ID. It's 3 stages.
First essay 10 mins. Pls read your instructions well. Next interview and micro teaching combined with questions about you. Lastly checking of credentials again by the high ranking commissioner who will announce to you if you passed or failed. Wishing you guys success..

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Jibwillz: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Samuel89:
Well, those that were called today is majorly district 3(or 5? Not sure which number jare) people.. that is people on the island. I'm from VI. So, it's basically checking of your original certificates, nysc, o level, sch cert and your application ID. It's 3 stages.
First essay 10 mins. Pls read your instructions well. Next interview and micro teaching combined with questions about you. Lastly checking of credentials again by the high ranking commissioner who will announce to you if you passed or failed. Wishing you guys success..
Nice!
Please what are the chances of a serving corper rounding up in February next year
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Duduyemi88(f): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Samuel89:

Nice one.
Wish you success bro.
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Samuel89(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Duduyemi88:

Nice one.
Wish you success bro.
Amen
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by ABG2222: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Samuel89:

Amen

Did they ask for state of origin document
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 3:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Samuel89:
Thanks for the feedback,God will bless and honour u. how do u now go about your slip and are u given topic on th microteaching or u are to choose any topic to teach?
Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by wemimo88(m): 3:55am On Aug 25, 2021
Yes like they rightly said....
No message is sent for this year's Tescom recruitment, it's all calls and thats what the woman that is @ the helms of affair of calling applicants said cos after it all we later became friends. Then the calls is in batches and local government by local government.
Whenever she calls she will tell you whom to ask for and it's just a name, so the security man will allow you pass on hearing the name of the woman. Thereafter you go for the ticking of your name, mind you if you're not called upon and you go for the interview, you have just wasted your t-fair cos they wouldn't give u attention and they'll bash u with abuses cos it seems they're very good at that.
You'll be asked to provide your Tescom ID, them they Check your name, thereafter Original credentials will be checked.
Your Waec Result( either print out or Original cert)
Your Original Degree Certificate
Your NYSC Certificate.
Those are the three documents that will qualify you for the written exams which will be 10minutes.
I have all their likely questions though.

Before the Essay your result will be verified still in the conference room that will be used for the exams and if you didn't default in the credential arrangement you'll be given either a blue paper that will indicate a code that they'll begin to refer to in other to get you easily. Then after the exams,
You will be told to go downstairs to wait for the second phase which will be the Micro teaching and questioning kind of sha.

Then after everybody has passed tru the exams stage, you will be appointed to a commisioner who will still check tru your Original credentials again then ask you to introduce yourself and later tell you to pick a topic in your subject area. Then you'll teach the commisioner.

Commissioner 1 is easy
Commissioner 2 is saucy
Commisioner 3 is fine kind of
Commisioner 4 from distance I think she's OK
Commissioner 5 too I think she's saucy too
Just pray for God's favour in it all.

As you present yourself and your micro teaching the Commissioners will begin to score you. Pls pick a topic that you're comfortable in teaching teaching without jotting Down. E get why ooo
If you're lucky questions won't be asked, like u might not get bashing and if you get bashing try to defend your point on the proposed topic that you will be teaching.

Thereafter the commisioner will write your credentials and date you acquire them on the Blue paper given to you in the essay exam hall. Then you'll be asked to go and sit downstairs for your result.

Thereafter, after checking everybody they'll announce to you that the result is ready then you'll be directed to the chairman's office where all the commisioners will be sitted with her.

Then they'll begin to call you in 5's then the blue paper given to you will be collected at the chairman's office. Then they begin to call you in 5's. If the paper is given back to you, Congratulations you've passed but if not you will be told that you should try next time. Thereafter you'll go downstairs to register your card and the day of documentation will be written at the back of the blue card and that's it.

But if you're not employed they won't return the blue card to you and that's the end of the road for this year's Tescom recruitment for that person.

It is so so fair and straightforward. No hidden stuff in it.
Your intellect gets you the job and nothing more, you'll attest to all am saying.

Even if you have slot and fail of which all this process anybody with slot will pass tru it.

So if u have slot and fail my brother nothing for u.

It is so so so so so fair. Know me know you no dey oooo.

Anyway am now appointed as a Lagos state teaching staff sha.

I pray I have more time to give you more details that will make.you pass flawlessly.

Meanwhile they really need physicists, that is, physics teachers but they won't show it to u sha.

Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Muhylonaire007: 4:26am On Aug 25, 2021
wemimo88:
No message is sent for this year's Tescom recruitment, it's all calls and thats what the woman that is @ the helms of affair of calling applicants said cos after it all we later became friends. Then the calls is in batches and local government by local government.
Whenever she calls she will tell you whom to ask for and it's just a name, so the security man will allow you pass on hearing the name of the woman. Thereafter you go for the ticking of your name, mind you if you're not called upon and you go for the interview, you have just wasted your t-fair cos they wouldn't give u attention and they'll bash u with abuses cos it seems they're very good at that.
You'll be asked to provide your Tescom ID, them they Check your name, thereafter Original credentials will be checked.
Your NYSC Certificate.
Those are the three documents that will qualify you for the written exams which will be 10minutes.

Before the Essay your result will be verified still in the conference room that will be used for the exams and if you didn't default in the credential arrangement you'll be given either a blue paper that will indicate a code that they'll begin to refer to in other to get you easily. Then after the exams,
You will be told to go downstairs to wait for the second phase which will be the Micro teaching and questioning kind of sha.

Then after everybody has passed tru the exams stage, you will be appointed to a commisioner who will still check tru your Original credentials again then ask you to introduce yourself and later tell you to pick a topic in your subject area. Then you'll teach the commisioner.

Commissioner 1 is easy
Commissioner 2 is saucy

As you present yourself and your micro teaching the Commissioners will begin to score you. Pls pick a topic that you're comfortable in teaching teaching without jotting Down. E get why ooo
If you're lucky questions won't be asked, like u might not get bashing and if you get bashing try to defend your point on the proposed topic that you will be teaching.

Thereafter the commisioner will write your credentials and date you acquire them on the Blue paper given to you in the essay exam hall. Then you'll be asked to go and sit downstairs for your result.

Thereafter, after checking everybody they'll announce to you that the result is ready then you'll be directed to the chairman's office where all the commisioners will be sitted with her.

Then they'll begin to call you in 5's then the blue paper given to you will be collected at the chairman's office. Then they begin to call you in 5's. If the paper is given back to you, Congratulations you've passed but if not you will be told that you should try next time. Thereafter you'll go downstairs to register your card and the day of documentation will be written at the back of the blue card and that's it.

But if you're not employed they won't return the blue card to you and that's the end of the road for this year's Tescom recruitment for that person.

Your intellect gets you the job and nothing more, you'll attest to all am saying.

Even if you have slot and fail of which all this process anybody with slot will pass tru it.

I pray I have more time to give you more details that will make.you pass flawlessly.

Meanwhile they really need physicists, that is, physics teachers but they won't show it to u sha.

Good luck.

Wow...Congratulations to you sir/ma. This is mind blowing. Thanks for the feedback. This well help so many.
Elsewhere, it sounds fair enough, but don't ever doubt the power of connect o grin grin grin. Grace dey, strong connect self dey. Las Las na 9ja we dey o.
I Tap into your testimony!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by Lizzieo(f): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2021
wemimo88:
Your NYSC Certificate.

Commissioner 1 is easy
Commissioner 2 is saucy

Good luck.

Wow, Congratulations to you. Thanks so much for this detailed information,may we all be favour in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by akosh005: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
If you need sponsors for your j1 teaching exchange programs in USA. DM for more info.
Note, you must have your teacher certificate, degree in education and 2years teaching experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Amcon Interview Next Phase!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.