Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

So True and I said it - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So True and I said it (332 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So True and I said it by Mercisharelove(f): 5:44am On Jul 16, 2021
When you belong to the flesh community, you become proud, " people in the world will always say I am proud of you"!

No ONE should be proud of you star!

CHRIST SHOULD BE EXALTED IN YOUR NATURAL BODY'S people, BECAUSE YOUR BODY IS HIS right now, because you are bought with HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

6:19 What? know ye not that your body is THE TEMPLE of the HOLY GHOST which is in you, which ye have of GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, and ye are not your own?

6:20 For ye are bought with a PRICE: therefore glorify GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT in your body, and in your spirit, which are GOD'S. HALLELUJAH!
Re: So True and I said it by Mercisharelove(f): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Love this
Re: So True and I said it by Mercisharelove(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Absolutely
Re: So True and I said it by Mercisharelove(f): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dreams

(1) (Reply)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (video) / Does Sex On First Date Makes You Cheap Or Weak / Thanks For Watching!!! Chief Daddy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.