Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,831 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders (49282 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah; Isn't The Death Threat Against The Law / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2021
LeeSantos:

I doubt so. If u are not a Muslim, when last has ur dad tried to kill you for converting?
A true Muslim will kill his son or family member if they chose to.
I'm a Muslim!

Where did you here about a true Muslims must kill his son when he tries to convert

Please reference.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Shegzy8(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
If a whole sheikh could say this then I must say no hope for Nigeria

But since it is that gender they intend to kill I don't give a fvck

You're not different from the sheikh. You have no issue with a life been taken cause the gender isn't yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Eillyeillz(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2021
SportsHD:
Subuhanallah

You don't compare the way fanatics in the North worship Allah to the way it's done in the south.
There's always a problem with the way the north does their things.

God bless you. I have seen the beautiful side of Islam, I even Did read the Qur'an for a while. Growing up in lagos, but you see those folks in the north?! Mmmm!!
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Aminu,

I am sorry, I don't answer questions from daft fellows.

Thanks for your understanding. smiley
the usual insult and drifting. It's Normal. Not surprised though.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by blacknoir: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2021
This is perfect explanation of Islam ,religion of piece
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by AlexB300: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
This is what we're warning them about.

ESN will defend the land of biafra and beyond from terrorist.

IPOB military is the only hope for Africans against terrorist.

IPOB military are working with Africom to bring lasting solution to Africa
you’re a confused fellow grin
What’s with you and igbo people?
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian. Seems Mohammad has brought peace to Sokoto.
When will the boy be killed? You have received his fatwa with heart stirring reasons

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2021
extremist like this cleric should be arrested and jailed idefinetly so the society can knw peace.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Awoo88: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
DSS will pretend he doesn't exist. Let one pastor call his people to protest themselves, that pastor will be invited but this fool of foolish religion of piss will even get dss protection

6 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Fake ass incapacitated apostle Allah that cannot fight for himself...what a fvcking stewpid god.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You are right.

The way some of our people (especially up North) practise Islam makes that religion really scary.
They try to make everything hard and scary for people to follow. If the prophet was alive, I doubt he would make this man part of him.

No sympathy, no love. Like he himself is a complete and total saint!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by reubenobi(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
deedo93:
Reminds me of a story my driver told me recently; in the early 2000's, in Kano, a woman was seen cleaning her child's buttocks with an Arabic newspaper. The person that saw her went to the mosque and swore that it was the quran she used. After Maghrib na so them gather they march go her house. The woman was hinted and took off before they could get to the house. Her husband unfortunately, was on his way from work and got home to meet the rampaging beleivers..... he was not lucky. He was beheaded on the spot with his head put on a stick and paraded all night as they celebrated their conquest.

For my driver that was the last score he sought out finding peace from another religion.
that's so evil!
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by LeeSantos(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I'm a Muslim!

Where did you here about a true Muslims must kill his son when he tries to convert

Please reference.
Try convert first and come back we will continue the discussion. And what's your take on these trend ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by ScotDan: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Islambad and it the next is devil..... No humanity in their dealings, very heartless region of blood sucking. Shit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Tekwado: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Let's this country divide so this people can practice their religion of piss. Killing seems to be their hobby.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Mtcheew. Very backward thinking humans.

Meanwhile Kadaria Ahmed is on Twitter writing rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Womanizer:

Are you sure the incident you quoted ever happened in Lagos?

In which part of Lagos did it happen?
it can happen na this same abokis go run am
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by blacknoir: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2021
LeeSantos:
It reminds me of one time btw 2007-2009. They killed a primary school boy in the street of lagos for mistakenly picking up a piece of the Quran from the floor. It a long story. But the end he was killed.
Islam has always being the real problem the earth is facing, forget about poverty, food shortages, climate change, disaster and diseases.

And some of their alfa, imams and young worshippers have rings and voodoo walking around with them. If u do anyaw u collect n die. No mercy and even if the full street beg on your behalf, mennnn u are still dying anyway

That religion is a torn in flesh.

Watch this trend and see no Muslim comment on it.
It will end one day ,look at how none of them is condemning it,later they will troop on social media and say Islam is the religion of peace ,they also use that a lot especially in the west
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Formation10: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2021
U Muslim are worshiping God,u are worshiping gods even d people dat kill Jesus Christ he did not kill while on earth will one kill one because he or she say something's about alla,Christian is just d best no matter wat u say about Christ or God is just u and God is no man business,any one of dat partake in kill him if dat follow do not repent hell is waiting such follow don't kill for kill he is God he has d power to fight for himself
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Thereishel: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Were Iman. A crazy Iman. Many times Jesus have been ridiculed and blasphemed against and no pastor ordered the blasphemer to be killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by KillMNKnow(f): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2021
AlexB300:
you’re a confused fellow grin
What’s with you and igbo people?
grin
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Adjovi: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I'm a Muslim!

Please reference.

There's a woman that stays with us. She ran away from her parents because they wanted to kill her for converting to Christianity. It's a norm for true Muslims.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Gbadespet:
Sometimes I wonder how you people think when it comes to religion matter,show me a proof that says you can kill another man inside the Quran...
Islam is peace.it stands for peace
Devil lies within those that kill,they are born of evil
Quran never support killing

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Gbadespet(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2021
Well I will not say much
Islam is peace
Am a muslim and my religion never teach me to kill ,something is just wrong with the northerners .....They need to be checked.
Have you heard such statements from any Islamic leader in SW? I guess NO
Tribe and religion are different .........North is the problem and not Islam.....

I stand to be corrected though with proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Btruth: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2021
Okay oooo. Kill him ooo. But God dey!

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by DeepSight(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2021
And something tells me this person who is rendering this public incitement to murder will neither be arrested nor tried for any offense.
These sorts of instances are the things which make me question my dearly held belief in one Nigeria.
How is it possible to dwell together in one space with this sort of thing?
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2021
LeeSantos:

Try convert first and come back we will continue the discussion. And what's your take on these trend ?
My take on this is the preacher is an extremist. As far as am concerned. He the prophet preached, care, sincerity and no force whenit comes to religion.

The prophet (pbuh) was neighbor to a jew. He even lend things from him.

But today an extremist cleric would tell you that eating and Sharing food whith a Christein is blasphemy.

I don't support this act. And I believe real Muslims don't support this act.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by tunjilana: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2021
reubenobi:
that's so evil!

It is not new. It is certain fate in the North if you commit blasphemy or alleged to commit blasphemy. A mob will gather to kill you in minutes, except you are lucky to have police men take you into custody quickly. Even t that you are not safe as long as they know the station where you are kept.

Meanwhile where is DSS when u need them

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Penywise(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Stupid religion. Worst. If Allah tells his followers to kill humans when he is insulted then he is a very stupid god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by enilola5: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Why are you fighting for your Allah , don't he has the power to fight for himself.
Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Bokoharam others "kill"
Igoho other "kill"

This cleric other "kill"

Nnamdi kanu others "kill"

Is anyone here seeing a pattern?
The only pattern I see is jihad

Kanu Igboho are only responding to the jihad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders by Djdeebrain(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2021
This There Allah And This Their Guy Prophet do they not fight battle for them selves like Christ Jesus and The Almighty God do for them selves. Must they always sent this Cows to do their dirty biddings ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.